Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2018 1:54 AM

Feb 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The plot keeps thickening. That facility overall is really creepy. But it looks like they might find a cure for the virus, so that's good. I just wonder where Bro Zhiyang and the professor disappeared after seeing the shadow of a man. Well maybe we'll find out next episode, hopefully.

This series keeps on being highly enjoyable. It is already the 11th episode, makes me wonder how many episodes there is still left.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Apr 17, 2018 4:52 PM

Aug 2014
they keep adding more and more shit
Apr 19, 2018 9:45 AM

Dec 2017
I watched all of this in 2 days, i'm surprised that it really got my interest and it's also the first chinese anime i've watched. It reminds me of Btooom! But I like this one more, because it has more interesting story and characters, and also that OP man.. it's dope!
Sadly there only will be 12 episodes. Maybe we can hope for a second season, since I heard this anime is from a manhwa of 800+ chapters. Anyway that may be wrong, I don't know.
Apr 19, 2018 11:12 AM

Feb 2015
sashaanjo said:
Sadly there only will be 12 episodes. Maybe we can hope for a second season, since I heard this anime is from a manhwa of 800+ chapters. Anyway that may be wrong, I don't know.

Yikes, that means only one more episode. I wonder how they are going to wrap it up on that time. Or maybe they just leave it to a cliffhanger (if there's second season coming or planned).

I've really enjoyed some of the Chinese animation that has come out recently. I'm sort of hopeful for a second season cause another Chinese animation that aired not too long ago, King's Avatar, is getting one.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Apr 20, 2018 6:09 AM
Dec 2011
Did anybody almost poo them self with that last scene. It reminded me of the crazy-lookin titan in AOT who killed COUGH SPOILERS

Erin's mum.
Apr 20, 2018 6:54 AM

Aug 2013
Yes there's already 830+ chapters and still on-going.
The story is more than just a simple survival battle royal, as in there's a much deeper plot behind the whole thing.

But still... this is only 1 cour until episode 12 ??
I just binge all 11 episodes and continue to read the manhua until the latest 830 chapter.
There's so much more plot and content after this, how could they just end this omg.
What the heck, they barely adapt just half of the first arc on the island at this point.
I don't see any way to end this with everyone leaving the island without another 12 episodes.
T^T
Apr 20, 2018 6:56 AM

Dec 2017
Lambdaa- said:
The story is more than just a simple survival battle royal, as in there's a much deeper plot behind the whole thing.

I just binge all 11 episodes and continue to read the manhua until the latest 830 chapter.
There's so much more plot and content after this, how could they just end this omg.
What the heck, they barely adapt just half of the first arc on the island at this point.
I don't see any way to end this with everyone leaving the island without another 12 episodes.
T^T

Because of that they will probably make a second season. I tried to read it too but I couldn't find it anywhere :/
Apr 20, 2018 7:03 AM

Aug 2013
sashaanjo said:
Lambdaa- said:

T^T

Because of that they will probably make a second season. I tried to read it too but I couldn't find it anywhere :/
I read it at a chinese site, its only in chinese not translated to english.
The story is so much better later on tbh. It'll be really sad if they stop adapting but I doubt so.
Apr 20, 2018 7:05 AM

Dec 2017
Lambdaa- said:
sashaanjo said:

I read it at a chinese site, its only in chinese not translated to english.
The story is so much better later on tbh. It'll be really sad if they stop adapting but I doubt so.
Oh, I see. Thanks! I can't really read in chinese but it's good that I know.
Feb 26, 2019 10:33 PM

Aug 2008
Lambdaa- said:

T^T

yo, can u tell me from where should i start reading? i know// i think is translated :)))
The spider is watching
Feb 27, 2019 5:27 AM

Aug 2013
dany_elle1908 said:
Lambdaa- said:

T^T

yo, can u tell me from where should i start reading? i know// i think is translated :)))
Oh its translated ? I haven't read it in a long tiime after binging it last time. Season 1 should end around Chapter 179/180 chapter.
You don't really have to reread the whole thing.
Feb 27, 2019 7:19 AM

Aug 2008
Lambdaa- said:
dany_elle1908 said:

Oh its translated ? I haven't read it in a long tiime after binging it last time. Season 1 should end around Chapter 179/180 chapter.

hm,i know someone on youtube said it translated ...wow lol when clicked the link was chapters from 800:))) hope he /she has the others too
so barely 180 chapters? damn has a lot of material o.o
i will miss bro Z "fuck" until appears a new season in year 2050:)))

awww
The spider is watching
Feb 27, 2019 9:20 AM

Aug 2013
dany_elle1908 said:
Lambdaa- said:

hm,i know someone on youtube said it translated ...wow lol when clicked the link was chapters from 800:))) hope he /she has the others too

awww
I just checked and it ended already at 959 chapters. The story got pretty crazy later on. I was surprise when I read how the author build those developments.
Feb 27, 2019 10:19 AM

Aug 2008
Lambdaa- said:
dany_elle1908 said:

awww
I just checked and it ended already at 959 chapters. The story got pretty crazy later on. I was surprise when I read how the author build those developments.

o.o lolthat is an insane amount of chapters, but i see the plot been nicely developed

ehhh lol my bad that why i need glasses lo.... aren't 800 translated ...:)))
still long way until:)))

edit 2:grrr lol guess i will forever wait the translation only has until186:))) omg why i seen 800:)))
dany_elle1908Mar 1, 2019 9:48 PM
The spider is watching
Sep 3, 2020 10:02 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Looks like some Joker gas @__@@@@@@@@@@@@
張大です for 張大勇督察
Dec 16, 2021 7:31 PM
Jul 2020
2452115522416 said:
I watched all of this in 2 days, i'm surprised that it really got my interest and it's also the first chinese anime i've watched. It reminds me of Btooom! But I like this one more, because it has more interesting story and characters, and also that OP man.. it's dope!
did it have rape tho

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mi Yu Xing Zhe Episode 3 Discussion

Bongo9911 - Mar 31, 2018

5 by Dragosama »»
Oct 12, 2022 10:50 PM

» Episode 10 ed

StregAnna77 - Jul 11, 2021

2 by StregAnna77 »»
Jul 15, 2022 1:51 PM

» Does anyone know where you can read the manhua of this series?

Ke8 - Apr 4, 2022

6 by Ke8 »»
Jun 5, 2022 2:42 AM

Poll: » Mi Yu Xing Zhe Episode 12 Discussion

J_LEE_C - Apr 23, 2018

19 by ZER0PT »»
Jun 7, 2021 10:44 AM

» Why is this rated so high?

TakunDes - Apr 25, 2018

3 by shintai88 »»
Jun 1, 2021 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.