Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2018 8:12 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
There was a bittersweet feeling this chapter... Morisaki is growing attached to Harata. However, I'm concerned because I still don't know what Harata is thinking...? We can feel that Morisaki is opening up to Harata, and I think he wanted to have sex (at least it didn't look like rape in the hotel). It's interesting that Morisaki said he remembered Harata's words and how painful his first time was (poor boy x.x), but he didn't remember the feeling of their goodbye kiss.... ~.~ I don't know what direction their relationship will go.

The date at the amusement park felt somewhat casual. It was a funny moment when Harata whispered to Morisaki if he wanted beer! xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akudama Chapter 3 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 6, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Feb 6, 2018 8:30 PM

Poll: » Akudama Chapter 1 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 6, 2018

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Feb 6, 2018 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.