Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2017 9:46 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A random sequel out of nowhere for this series. If you don't remember the first episode, it was just another father remarries and brings in new family but goes on a trip right away where the son used some pen laser to hypnotize his new step mom an two step sisters.

Looks like the mother and sisters still get a little bit of screen time early on but the majority of the episode seems to focus on 2 new ladies.

Girl with the naught lingerie should of kept it on. It's got those slits for a reason!

It was an alright watch, pretty generic. 2 other ladies that will get some action next episode.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Nov 29, 2017 12:00 AM

Apr 2011
It was disappointing that it wasn't 30 minutes long like the first one, so expected the h-scenes to be short and rushed. Could've reduced the time for teasing and foreplay and put more time to banging instead.
Nov 29, 2017 4:34 AM
Oct 2013
Somewhat fresh development of being suspected by neighbors and such. Maybe would of been better to show the overhearing situation.

Showed off the body alright I guess. But didnt really bring across a lewdness in them.

two wives didn't really have any distinguishing features and h scenes were pretty plain in terms of play and reaction.

Where the rest of family were during the visits of 2 ladies though?

The bgm was probably too fancy as well and distracting.
User-sanNov 29, 2017 5:01 AM
Nov 29, 2017 11:28 AM
Jul 2016
Unexpected sequel lmao. Pretty good I guess. They should've had a 30 minute ova but I guess 15 minute episodes are the new norm with hentai
Dec 1, 2017 4:23 AM

May 2016
Didn't disappoint it lived up like the other series did just wish it was longer. Generic sex scene is whatever lingerie was nice I guess. Also the animation was on point like the other mind control series similar to this. Pretty good overall hentai. Would of been better if each girl had a different fetish I guess but I maybe reaching. I would give it a 8 just because it's re-watchable.
Dec 2, 2017 10:35 AM

Oct 2009

User-san said:
Where the rest of family were during the visits of 2 ladies though?

It was him visiting the second one:
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 12:41 PM
Dec 2, 2017 1:52 PM
Oct 2013
@serhiyko my mistake there (´>؂∂ ` )۶
Dec 2, 2017 8:57 PM
Oct 2016
Not per se excellent, but not bad either. I'm more worried about the second episode only airing on 25 of January, where the anal happens.
Dec 6, 2017 3:01 PM

Aug 2015
I hate netorare, but it's an interesting series. Beautiful animation, good movimentation and scenes.
Mar 16, 2018 11:57 AM

Aug 2015
Nanae reminded me of Iori Rinko. But holy shit, Yachiyo, big breasts + blunt bangs is a deadly combination against me *¬*

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Aug 8, 2018 3:41 AM

May 2016
While the family bonding time and the housewives getting screwed by the guy with the silly penlight was kinda sexy and visually satisfactory, the ominous music was a little distracting. They're being mind controlled against their wills so it's understandable to have that blaring but it kills the mood a little lol

That's why you don't gossip about your neighbor's "family business" all around the neighborhood, kids. I liked the designs of the two neighbors the most, their hairstyles in particular. Bluish twintails and hime cut is a match made in heaven ♡

Sep 6, 2018 1:28 AM

May 2015
To freaking short!
Oct 13, 2020 1:03 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
The irrumatio scene was too fucking good. Loved it
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Apr 23, 2021 8:14 PM
Jan 2021
I preferred the old series, Kyonyuu Kazoku Saimin (2014). This new series is too much for animated that does not nescessary for the sex scene, that cause the story down. That's my only opinion.
Feb 19, 2023 3:31 PM

Nov 2010
Nice MILF action, especially Yachiyo's sex scenes since she's hot!
Sep 8, 2023 2:01 AM
Aug 2020
The fact that the neighbours in a Hentai finally realised that the next door neighbour are making a wild sexual moans are impressive in its own right

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyonyuu Daikazoku Saimin Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Jan 24, 2018

12 by YahiyaX777L »»
Sep 8, 2023 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.