Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2010 11:15 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OK since I just finished it might as well say it now...this part was ok....Everyone (Pizza-tan/Aya/Kurosawa/Nagaoka and Takigawa) went on a trip to have that middle school art portrait be real on a picture since Takigawa wanted this. It was all good. Most surprising was Pizza-tan being on a diet and going to Kyoto in a bout a year after high school.

Nagaoka and Takigawa had a argument because Takigawa was to move to get into a higher education school but Nagaoka did not like that.....so I think they made a resolve in the end but my resolve would be to follow Takigawa to wherever she would be going and guess attend the same school.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Sep 9, 2010 5:58 PM

Aug 2008
Yeh not horrible since it had a solid plot... but somehow the narration makes it so... so plain... I know I loved that from the original Doujinshi manga, but dude reading such common events is a bit hard if nothing really interesting happen... anyway the problems that arose later were interesting enough to make me wonder what actually happens next chapter... It's kind like a one shot, but so far I like the build up... Plus Kurosawa leaving Sugawa just there like nothing was happening.... Hmmmm... I like where all this mess can go to... The problem is to actually be there XD

And Pizza-ta leaving to Kyoto for a pro anime career... I ain't surprised... what surprised me is that Kitahara actually told that to Kurosawa... is like she ans Kurosawa are just like best friends XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2012 5:01 PM

May 2009
it's great to see a prequel and the real ending of this manga

so they meet up again after two years like
takigawa wished...
pizza-ta and kitahara relationship still isn't very good
plus pizza-ta is leaving his hometown.
takigawa and nagaoka had an arguement
surprised that kitahara was eavesdropping lol
and thus it ended with that :D

i liked it-!
i wish it could have a manga version :)
Feb 15, 2014 5:27 AM

Oct 2012
Really "The Order of the Black Knights"?
Lelouch don't agree with this!!

Lol "Voluptous boobs"
Maybe, he should have ask Sugawa to join him in this trip
But then again, there's Kitahara

What would happen to Sugawa x Kurosawa??

Twee said:
i wish it could have a manga version :)

No!!
Anime version please!!
"Signature removed"
Apr 22, 2016 8:45 PM
Jul 2015
Oh boy. I really hope I get some Sugawa and Kurosawa action in the next chapter. I really need some cutesy stories about their dates and such.

More topics from this board

» Can this even be called a relationship?

Polyphemus - Jun 4, 2013

6 by MH93 »»
Nov 23, 2023 2:33 PM

Poll: » Onani Master Kurosawa ~ after the juvenile ~ Chapter 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 14, 2010

51 by XeroBeat »»
Jan 5, 2023 7:25 PM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

2 by crescensXG »»
Aug 24, 2022 9:38 AM

» Why exactly is this marked as 18+?

Mana - Jan 21, 2016

0 by Mana »»
Jan 21, 2016 3:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.