Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2017 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How are they still level 1 despite their battles in the previous episode? I guess the XP curve is pretty steep. Anyway, I wasn't expecting the honey moon harvesting to be so sexual. But besides that one sexual scene, I don't think there was any copulation scene in this episode. And since the protagonist said, "Without you I'd have to pay whenever I want to do the nasty," it seems there are prostitutes in this game/world.
Mar 16, 2018 5:56 PM

Jun 2013
Catch the honey from fairy !
Nov 26, 2020 12:24 AM

Aug 2020
The honey scene was adorable especially the way she keept saying "bee". I was disturbed though by the scene where the black haired girl exploded from inside out, yikes. I liked the scene at the beggining where these 2 were calling Santa a jerk for making Pink push the wagon and yet they were the ones sitting inside it. hypocrisy at it's finest.

Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Pink Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 23, 2017

5 by Catalano »»
Apr 27, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Dragon Pink Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 16, 2014

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Nov 26, 2020 12:01 AM

» Dragon Pink

Giltine - Feb 11, 2009

2 by Yup »»
Sep 30, 2009 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.