Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2017 11:36 AM

Aug 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hehe, so Nino and Jean are fighting about a cake :3 Nino made a chocolate cake, but Jean "ruined" it with putting strawberrys on top (I'm 100% sure that Jean knew what he was doing and he waiting for a second where Nino left the kitchen)

Nino says Chocolade and strawberrys each taste the best when eaten on their own and so he wants to re-do this cake. It was actually a surprise for Lotta's birthday, so when she arrives she states that she loves strawberrys AND chocolate...so everything is fine in the end ;)

Pretty funny episode
Sep 28, 2017 11:23 PM

Nov 2011
Akiho90 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hehe, so Nino and Jean are fighting about a cake :3 Nino made a chocolate cake, but Jean "ruined" it with putting strawberrys on top (I'm 100% sure that Jean knew what he was doing and he waiting for a second where Nino left the kitchen)

Nino says Chocolade and strawberrys each taste the best when eaten on their own and so he wants to re-do this cake. It was actually a surprise for Lotta's birthday, so when she arrives she states that she loves strawberrys AND chocolate...so everything is fine in the end ;)

Pretty funny episode

subs? I don't see any.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Oct 2, 2017 11:08 PM

Nov 2011
these specials deserve a better quality. Can't believe raw rippers are ignoring something good.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Dec 26, 2017 4:53 AM

Nov 2012
Where did you find the raw episodes? I only saw 2 on youtube.
☩☩☩ MALoween 2023 ☩☩☩

x14
Apr 1, 2018 1:23 PM

Aug 2016
Nice specials, really like the last one! 7/10.
Nanika ga Okashii
May 6, 2018 8:54 AM

Dec 2016
That was a sweet ending. Love the interactions between the three of them.
Apr 7, 2019 3:54 PM

Dec 2016
I'm glad I watched this show since they literally just announced a new ova for it a week or two ago, so that'll be nice when that comes out
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 6, 2019 4:34 PM
Apr 2016
Hahaha seeing Nino and Jean argue feels so comfy and sweet! Lotta's birthday, celebrated by Nino & Jean, how sweet.
Apr 13, 2021 4:51 PM

Apr 2018
Protect Lotta's smile for eternity.
May 30, 2022 10:26 PM
Mar 2022
ahhhhh I love them bothhhh.. Nino and Jean!!!
May 30, 2022 10:37 PM

Feb 2021
oh hell yeah, more ACCA exposure on the forums

More topics from this board

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Specials Episode 1 Discussion

Akiho90 - Sep 1, 2017

10 by OtakuMan93 »»
Oct 8, 2022 11:56 PM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Specials Episode 5 Discussion

LaPokota - May 6, 2018

3 by kihel »»
Jun 12, 2022 9:20 PM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Specials Episode 4 Discussion

LaPokota - May 6, 2018

2 by blank »»
Jul 6, 2019 4:28 PM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Specials Episode 3 Discussion

LaPokota - May 6, 2018

2 by blank »»
Jul 6, 2019 4:25 PM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Specials Episode 2 Discussion

LaPokota - May 6, 2018

2 by blank »»
Jul 6, 2019 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.