Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2010 7:45 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Just as I thought.... things won't be easy for Setsuna and Sara... Looks like they're decided to return to TOkyo the worst day they can ever choose... the day of Tokyo's destruction... By the way that sounds so... X-ish of CLAMP XD... July X 1999.... Hmmm.... I get it now... Finally the winds of fate are changing and provoking the persons involved in this Angelic mess to do something they shouldn't do... Or they should? Be happy... gah.... what a difficult manga....

SO then Katan was a Gurigol... and disembodied Angelical spirit that was turned into a fleshed out human or human like creature by Rociel... Giving him a similar appearance as himself...Never expected such thing.... Technically it's a fact that he's Rociel's son!!! And now Kirie knows it but brushes it aside and still wants to complete her real mission... Defeat all of Rociel's enemies... I find that a bit impossible... Just as Katan told her... Sara + Setsuna won't be an easy enemy... she should get prepared to kill Setsuna... Nice chappie, loved the explanation of Kirie and Katan actions

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2023 2:33 PM
Dec 2017
another decent chapter i think

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Sanctuary Chapter 10 Discussion

rebwaters - May 5, 2009

3 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Angel Sanctuary Chapter 9 Discussion

rebwaters - May 5, 2009

3 by almightybismarck »»
May 1, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Angel Sanctuary Chapter 8 Discussion

rebwaters - Mar 22, 2009

3 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 8, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Angel Sanctuary Chapter 7 Discussion

rebwaters - Mar 22, 2009

2 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 26, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Angel Sanctuary Chapter 6 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 23, 2009

2 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 20, 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.