Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2012 7:22 PM

Nov 2011
Good guy Takeuchi.
Jul 14, 2012 4:28 PM

Aug 2011
FUCKING BORING!!!!!! ¬¬!! Dropped!!
Sep 5, 2012 6:06 AM

Aug 2010
Alicia3000 said:
I was soo angry at Yano for locking up Takeuchi and I think I still want Nana and Takeuchi to at least give it a shot. I am however still interested to hear about Yano and his ex.

THIS.
Apr 2, 2013 9:32 PM

Jul 2011
I only like triangles when it's two boys and one girl, not two girls and one guy.

Anyways gahh i really thought she was going to follow takeuchi and confess to him. Or more like she sort of invited his confession ...ish kinda.

Right now I prefer Takeuchi, but who knows as of now, he hasn't given up.
Dec 13, 2013 3:32 AM

Jun 2012
well i think it was obvious she choose Yano from the start cause the intro shows them together and the cover of the anime but who know what will happen now cause Takeuchi didn't give up yet.

it a bit weird she start right away to bring up his past but she might be right if he talks she can understand him better and he may forget or give it a place easier.

i wonder what is still to come cause 1 of my friends told me he felt allot and had a few tear drops around episode 20 to 23 so there is about to happen something for sure.
RobertovkDec 13, 2013 3:54 AM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Jul 11, 2014 1:38 PM

Jun 2012
I was considering dropping this down to a 4 b/c Take-chan was acting so beta but he really showed some alpha traits at the end there. And he hasnt given up yet so there is still hope for NanaXTake to happen. I fucking hate being beta!! Take-chan lets man up together. We can be alpha nice guys. We'd be too OP. C'mon lets do this!!!
Aug 14, 2014 9:13 PM

Dec 2012
This anime...it's really resonating with me and I can't stop getting emotional over each episode. There's lots of insert songs but I feel they work well and are all beautiful.

I don't believe a love triangle is inherently bad, but often times it's a cop-out in romance stories and just adds unnecessary drama. I don't feel that here. This separation between Yano and Nanami as well as Takeuchi's feelings are helping to explore and flesh out the characters and their thoughts even more. It still feels like I'm watching a true romance and not a soap opera.

Also major respect to Takeuchi for his speech when Nanami was hiding. He's thinking about Nanami's happiness first and foremost and isn't trying to push his feelings onto her because he knows that she's already chosen Yano. I'm glad he straightened out Yano about being half hearted, Yano spoiled the mood so much during that sweet and lovely scene at the end.

I'm kinda rooting for Takeuchi x Mizu-chin now though, she needs to hurry up and find love too!
Nov 16, 2014 12:32 PM

Feb 2013
God damn it! She's just going to get back with Yano isn't she.......fuck Yano.

I still vote for Takeuchi. Such a better person.
May 13, 2016 11:22 PM

May 2013
NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! Take-kun is being WAAAYYYY too kind D:< and Nana is a baka. WTF. Such a stupid main heroine to go back to your ex who doesn't even have great qualities.

Take-kun's voice when he was talking outside of the bathroom was so smooth and soothing. He's such a gentle guy, I love him so much. I got so excited when he found her and thought that he could be the one with such a great radar like that. Nana is definitely missing out if she doesn't snag him up >__>
Jan 19, 2017 10:40 AM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode, I didn't expect it to turn out this way when the first 2/3rds were so frustrating. I'm not sure if Nanami is just setting herself up to be upset, but it's really on Yano to be honest and tell the whole story. But after what happened last time he was honest with her, I could see how he won't be completely truthful.
It's really a great set up.
Aug 28, 2020 10:28 AM
Jun 2020
RediceRyan said:
Fantastic episode, I didn't expect it to turn out this way when the first 2/3rds were so frustrating. I'm not sure if Nanami is just setting herself up to be upset, but it's really on Yano to be honest and tell the whole story. But after what happened last time he was honest with her, I could see how he won't be completely truthful.
It's really a great set up.
he wasn't completely over his ex but still went into a relationship with her he was constantly reminded of his ex and that hurts coz it made her insecure you know I can completely understand why she broke up with him she felt like she couldn't make him happy enough I know it's not easy to get over someone you love but It's also not fair to got into a relationship if you haven't at least resolved those feelings I do feel he tried his best to reassure her at times and it does seem like he loves nanami but his still not being honest even though his the one who was like no secrets and I was really happy with how she approached him this episode because now they will be able to take and fix everything with cool heads and I'm glad she broke up with him coz now they can both take break and resolve their feelings . Btw I'm watching this at the moment but sorry it's like years late.
Jun 23, 2021 8:31 PM

Jan 2021
omg some hilarious points in this episode yet also so touching.

Take hasn't given up and wow don't tell me Yano is still gonna screw it up
Apr 12, 2023 9:15 AM
Sep 2008
I just want to sit this girl down and tell her all of these boys ain't shit.
Apr 6, 11:28 PM
Jun 2021
THEY COULD NEVER MAKE ME HATE YOU TAKEUCHI IM A TAKE DEFENDER TILL I DIE

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 19 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 16, 2008

26 by Suoly »»
Mar 20, 10:10 PM

» Bokura ga Ita Season II Discussion

Rufus - Jul 4, 2008

25 by chrisma »»
Feb 7, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 11 Discussion

28 by poobular »»
Jan 20, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 1 Discussion

sifma - Jun 24, 2008

48 by JoexySun »»
Dec 27, 2023 1:29 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 10 Discussion

34 by Suoly »»
Oct 12, 2023 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.