Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2017 10:01 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
New chapter, courtesy of MangaBox.

Woohoo! Looks like this is a big gamechanger!

OMG! YES! Azu's BFF Hana, to the rescue! They're getting closer! Whoa, I didn't know you can do those in the blog.

Hah! Sakaguchi was careless in making her blog. It was impressive at first but after this chapter...

Oooohhh! They are so going down!

I have a feeling since Sakaguchi made this blog, she'll get arrested. Cybercrime and all that.

Yeah! Rage Azu! Let it all out!

TIME TO BEAT RINA!!! Noy physically of course, she won't do that. She'll take her down another way.

OMG!!! YES!!! AZU (AND HANA) HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT SAKAGUCHI IS INVOLVED!!!

NOW... what?
Aug 4, 2017 1:22 AM
May 2015
ShiranaiAtsune said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

OMG! YES! Azu's BFF Hana, to the rescue! They're getting closer! Whoa, I didn't know you can do those in the blog.

Hah! Sakaguchi was careless in making her blog. It was impressive at first but after this chapter...

I have a feeling since Sakaguchi made this blog, she'll get arrested. Cybercrime and all that.

TIME TO BEAT RINA!!! Noy physically of course, she won't do that. She'll take her down another way.

OMG!!! YES!!! AZU (AND HANA) HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT SAKAGUCHI IS INVOLVED!!!

NOW... what?

YESSSS!!!! THEY HAD FINALLY FIND THE MASTERMIND OF DATING APP AND BLOGS. HUZZUH, THEY WILL DEFINITELY GOING TO THE JAIL FOR THEIR CRIMEs. I'LL LOOK AT RINA AND SAKACUCHI'S FACE WHEN THEY REALIZED THEIR SECRETS ARE FINALLY OUT.
They will tell Junpei and few policemen about Sakaguchi and Rina's conspiracy. I don't know about Junpei's workers but I'm seriously assure that he must tell his workers about Rina's lies and photos.

I don't know about Waturu, Rina's ex husband, but he will come back to bring Rina into his family once again..... or not.
junior456Aug 4, 2017 4:22 AM
Aug 4, 2017 4:22 AM
May 2015
COME ON, AZU AND HANA. PLEASE SAVE HIM FROM EVIL RINA!!! YOU'RE WAY BETTER AND HONEST WOMAN THAN RINA THE CRAZY WOMAN!!

Rina has just came up with her scheming plan to break Junpei's life forever. I know she can save her husband from clutches of Rina and Sakaguchi's conspiracy. They must bring the traitorous woman, Sakaguchi and evil witch, Rina down.

Junpei must keep his guard up and never make another fall to Rina's lies again. No matter what happened, he'll protect his beloved family and his job from Rina. He must stood up and tell her to leave him and Azu for good.

THE WORKERS MUST KNOW THE REAL TRUTH FROM JUNPEI. THEY REALIZED THEIR MISTAKES AND NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAW OR HEARD FROM EVIL RINA. I'LL SEE THEIR FACES IF THEY REALIZED ABOUT LOVE AFFAIR AND PHOTOS WERE ALL LIES!!
junior456Aug 4, 2017 7:03 AM
Aug 4, 2017 11:12 PM
Apr 2012
OMG YES!
Everyone say it with me,"EXPOSE HER!"
I told you guys Azu's bff was the real mvp. I knew she'd save the day.

I can't wait to see the story develop as rina and her plans are all exposed. I hope it doesn't happen all at once. I want it to build up and see her crumble piece by piece.

I think we're finally going to sort some things out, everyone. I'm so excited. I dare Rina to try and LIE AGAIN. I kinda want Junpei to stand back while Azu and Hana go in on her.

I have this ominous feeling that Fake-san will show his face again in remorse. That would be even better. Goodness. expose every last one of them.
Aug 5, 2017 1:12 AM
Jul 2018
junior456 said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

NOW... what?

YESSSS!!!! THEY HAD FINALLY FIND THE MASTERMIND OF DATING APP AND BLOGS. HUZZUH, THEY WILL DEFINITELY GOING TO THE JAIL FOR THEIR CRIMEs. I'LL LOOK AT RINA AND SAKACUCHI'S FACE WHEN THEY REALIZED THEIR SECRETS ARE FINALLY OUT.
They will tell Junpei and few policemen about Sakaguchi and Rina's conspiracy. I don't know about Junpei's workers but I'm seriously assure that he must tell his workers about Rina's lies and photos.

I don't know about Waturu, Rina's ex husband, but he will come back to bring Rina into his family once again..... or not.

I'm pretty sure they're going to need evidence of their involvement. I don't think they have any other evidence besides their word. They have to get something, maybe Junpei can trick Rina into confessing while he's recording it!

I hope Wataru doesn't try to get Rina back, he can do so much better than her.
Aug 6, 2017 12:42 AM
May 2015
ShiranaiAtsune said:
junior456 said:

I'm pretty sure they're going to need evidence of their involvement. I don't think they have any other evidence besides their word. They have to get something, maybe Junpei can trick Rina into confessing while he's recording it!

I hope Wataru doesn't try to get Rina back, he can do so much better than her.

Yea, if they're collect more evidences from Sakaguchi. I am pretty sure they bring to traitorous woman down for setting the fake guy and fake blogs. I WOULD LIKE TO SAKAGUHI'S FACE WHEN HER SECRETS AND BLOGS WILL BE EXPOSE FOR GOOD!!!

Wataru hurts Rina so badly, even though he has OCPD and wanted perfect family. But his parents will make him feel better if he must realizes his errors and accept his misfortune life.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 113 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 25, 2019

7 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2020 10:21 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 112 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 12, 2020

1 by yuli45com »»
Aug 13, 2020 6:04 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 109 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

3 by landofthekwt »»
Aug 7, 2020 9:15 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 107 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

5 by Short_Circut »»
Aug 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 71 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 25, 2017

10 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2020 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.