Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2017 11:33 PM
Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I thought this chapter was pretty good. Really tug at my heartstrings. The past few chapters and up to this point have made me emotional. I love that Mii-kun and Kei-chan are back in Otaru for New Years'. Their growth in their relationship has been wonderful to watch throughout the series. I can't wait for what's next! WE NEED CHAPTER 32 SOON! I WANT TO SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN DURING THE REST OF THEIR TRIP TO OTARU. Lol

But i'm curious as to what you all enjoyed the most in this chapter. Go ahead and leave some comments! There were several things that happened in this chapter that would be great to discuss! :-D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itoshi no Nekokke Chapter 35 Discussion

wawawawawawawawa - Jan 6, 2019

0 by wawawawawawawawa »»
Jan 6, 2019 11:26 PM

Poll: » Itoshi no Nekokke Chapter 32 Discussion

aimeemarie94 - Aug 3, 2017

0 by aimeemarie94 »»
Aug 3, 2017 10:58 PM

Poll: » Itoshi no Nekokke Chapter 28 Discussion

Mayuka - May 24, 2016

1 by Ledo-kun »»
Jun 7, 2016 8:19 PM

Poll: » Itoshi no Nekokke Chapter 27 Discussion

Mayuka - May 24, 2016

0 by Mayuka »»
May 24, 2016 12:55 AM

Poll: » Itoshi no Nekokke Chapter 26 Discussion

Mayuka - May 24, 2016

0 by Mayuka »»
May 24, 2016 12:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.