Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 7, 2017 12:57 PM

Feb 2009
I have scoured the internet for the last three volumes in English.... It is my understanding that because Tokyo Pop went under at the time of publishing that these three volumes were never released in English?? At this point I would be willing to purchase the Japanese copies, but I'd like to know if anyone knows the best place to buy the copies? And if there are English versions that were printed by another company, I would be very interested to know.

Any suggestions are appreciated. I was so excited to finish collecting this series!
Jul 18, 2017 4:41 PM

Jul 2014
MomoMalady said:
I have scoured the internet for the last three volumes in English.... It is my understanding that because Tokyo Pop went under at the time of publishing that these three volumes were never released in English?? At this point I would be willing to purchase the Japanese copies, but I'd like to know if anyone knows the best place to buy the copies? And if there are English versions that were printed by another company, I would be very interested to know.

Any suggestions are appreciated. I was so excited to finish collecting this series!

they have the japanese versions on yesasia, just make sure you search by "immortal rain" or "ozaki kaori" or they won't come up. yesasia has free international shipping, which is always nice, and the prices on the books themselves are good.

as far as i know the rest of the series has never been published in english, which is really too bad.
Jan 20, 2018 4:18 PM

Jun 2008
only if you buy it on Spanish in Amazon.es... otherwise, like dumblypoo said, only in raw japanese in YesAsia:)
Also if we want for a Publisher to pick it up again, we must email them. YenPress should be a good one, as they often take suggestions, so you don't lose anything by emailing them to suggest this series for future release. It would be so cool if they re-publish it like they did with SailorMoon and Fruits Basket (which were from Tokyopop). :D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

More topics from this board

» Any plans for an anime?

Seyfert - Mar 22, 2016

4 by Fang_Tooth »»
Apr 22, 2022 11:52 PM

Poll: » Immortal Rain Chapter 66 Discussion

pennyiscute - Nov 23, 2011

12 by TitanInsane »»
Jan 31, 2022 11:31 PM

Poll: » Immortal Rain Chapter 52 Discussion

Decadent - Jun 1, 2011

2 by BlackRicePoutine »»
Nov 22, 2018 1:26 PM

Poll: » Immortal Rain Chapter 1 Discussion

Cho_Desu - Aug 7, 2010

5 by CrossfitJesus »»
Sep 27, 2015 8:29 AM

Poll: » Meteor Methuselah Chapter 65 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Apr 5, 2015 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.