Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2017 8:38 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow! Ume took the initiative to call Komatsu, who told him about the rumours surrounding Take. He's really interested in our popular boy, huh? Take didn't really give off the playboy or womanizer vibe in the first chapter... :c And wow...Ume and Komatsu's rooms are right beside each other, lol.

Oh. So Take is the type of person who would come late to school, Ume goes to school on time...and Komatsu goes early. It's interesting to see the three of them on the same train.

So, giving someone you rejected, your button is something students do? I saw it in the Ore Monogatari!! / My Love Story!! live-action film as well, but I didn’t know it’s something…common? Why does the person who receives the button, want it? There may be other things they could receive, to remember their crush... It's too bad Take rejected Komatsu, and she can't look at him happily. :/ – LOL, Take didn't give a button to Komatsu, because he wanted to pass down his uniform to his brothers!! XD

Hmm...Komatsu has been avoiding Take, yet she's envious of how easy it is for Ume to chat with him. Does she still have feelings for Take? I know this may not be easy to do, but she should let go of how pissed off she is about that confession…

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Oct 12, 2017

1 by Yasashi- »»
Jul 23, 2022 12:45 AM

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 4 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 7, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 9:31 PM

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 3 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 7, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 9:04 PM

Poll: » Rainy Days, Yesterday Chapter 1 Discussion

seeingsasha - Aug 12, 2015

2 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 7, 2017 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.