Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2017 7:10 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Awe, Saiga woke up to Shikon's arm around him... :P I find it funny, that Shikon doesn't try to make situations appear less misleading... It's completely reasonable for Souji to think Shikon and Saiga are a couple, or sex buddies, after seeing them sleep on the same mat...and as expected, Shikon was naked. ><

I agree with Souji, about Saiga having a good heart! :) It was kind of him to carry Shikon home, and letting our new member sleep at his place for three nights now!

I'm not surprised that Oyuki likes Saiga, and that he has no clue about it! :P And Saiga doesn't touch the females there. ... Why doesn't Saiga want to care about someone? Does it have to do with his mysterious past? And would Oyuki's feelings, connect with their possible one night stand?? Oyuki's emotions may have a greater contribution to the story, if it was continued...

Souji isn't so innocent. He used to peep into the rooms at the inn his prostitute mother used to work at... And our poor boy got a nosebleed, when Shikon suddenly showed off his testicles. xD

AWE! It was so sweet to see Saiga swordplay with the kids! And he skipped work for it too! :D

It seems Shikon and Saiga are getting closer. Shikon's heart fluttered, when Saiga responded with a rather annoyed look on his face. (I guess, no one really likes to be asked if they're impotent, and to be called a half-ass who won't take sides...)

Kunugi and his master are looking for a man with one eye, probably Saiga... But why??

It's too bad this chapter ended with Shikon and Saiga's upcoming showdown... :<

It's such a shame this story has been discontinued. It definitely has the potential to be a great story. There's great characterization. There's mystery... There's a lot the author could have done with this story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yorubenaki Mono Chapter 2 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 5, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 5, 2017 6:15 PM

Poll: » Yorubenaki Mono Chapter 1 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 5, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jun 5, 2017 5:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.