Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Mar 27, 2023 6:13 PM
Feb 2023
Saddening they didn't become partners.
Apr 9, 2023 5:37 PM

May 2019
Of course the natural for an anime would be these 2 really dating in the end, but it would be weird since both have a kinda mental disorder or PTSD.

So that's the realistic end for a realistic anime where nothing is perfect.

Moral of the story in this "Japanese 1st World problems anime":

- Just let the hikomori pass hunger.
Apr 24, 2023 8:42 PM
Feb 2019
it's 8/10 for me... not bad ending at all
Jul 2, 2023 4:04 PM
Jan 2020
Lol, so the teacher and student roles got reversed.

My first slice-of-life anime and it's a good anime even though the ending wasn't great.
Aug 7, 2023 12:10 AM

Jun 2021
MY GOD TOP 3 BEST ANIME I WATCHED THIS YEAR WITHOUT A DOUBT, I LOVED IT, Satou is a total antisocial weirdo but a really brutal reflection of a part of the japanese and nowdays worldwide society, those who reject to live a normal life and spend his days in solitude.Misaki is the same antisocial weirdo as satou and even worst because of his manipulative behaviors and i love it, because is a waifu that feels different form every waifu i've seen, feels more human.Yamazaki is literally me except his family. Anyway, i loved this anime, this anime have a raw and hard but really good message of motivation, that even if you're in the most deepest hole of your life you can go out, it's  doomy beautiful that each time that satou can go forward PUM *an event appears*  and inmediately satou return to his hikkikomori life lol but he can solve it by his own will and the help of his friends and it's true sometimes this can happen. Well i finished it good night everyone go to sleep it's late and sleep is healty :)
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Sep 14, 2023 9:36 AM
Aug 2023
Satou getting his life together in the end and finally taking the risk he has been avoiding his entire life, finally rescuing a girl that needs him and turning things around, was inspirational. maybe i should try to get a job.
Sep 22, 2023 7:56 PM

Feb 2020
so many tears out of me on this episode ;-;

beautiful series
mmm

Oct 25, 2023 7:15 AM

Sep 2017
Meh, they stretched it as hard as they could and just decided to give it some happy happy disney ending.
خ
Oct 29, 2023 11:47 AM
Jan 2020
queria um final aberto
Nov 16, 2023 12:35 AM

Jul 2021
i don't have much to say, just happy that they got a happy ending. it never was explicitly stated just how and why misaki came to like satou. anyway it was nice to see that everyone got a happy ending. the senpai too- she probably will be too busy with caring for her child than thinking about inbous. the prez had a overall nice ending too so did our yamazaki- especially happy for him, he didn't get to do what he really wanted to but in the end he looks happy.

till the end i didn't really get the point of this series much. it felt so much just happened without any real significance or deep motive. so many things were left as it is like with senpai- she asked satou about having an affair and then we were also never showed what actually happened in the club room on the senpai's last day there.

also satou's NEET case wasn't even that serious compared to say the onii-chan from the game. it wasn't even stated why satou became a NEET in the first place.

well we got a happy ending, even satou has a girl now and the love is mutual, he's moved to a better apartment apparently, has a decent job. what else does a man need?

8/10 overall because whatever it was it was gripping. binged the whole thing in two days. otherwise this was 7/10. kinda disappointed as many people said this would be an amazing anime and a must watch. well whatever, this was a good experience and a good insight into the mind and life of a NEET. i will even say that satou had it really easy, if not for misaki and yamazaki he would have died just like that. though i really liked the realisation satou finally came to - it is a luxury to be a NEET and it indeed is. and the NEET themself isn't the one responsible for turning out like that, the parents are just as much responsible. the parents simply need to cut off the allowance and all will be solved, it worked in that game onii-chan's case and for satou too. same goes for depression, getting depressed isn't in our control, the circumstances, situation and people around us could be responsible but it is in our hands if we want to stay depressed.

now i've got the itch to watch some more animes showing adult stories. feel like watching nodame next. let's see.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 22, 2023 1:01 PM

Sep 2021
I'm happy with the happy ending even tho they aren't partner, at least satou has changed a little bit.

Congrats Misaki! Your plan has succeeded to get Satou out of his hikikomori life
Goodnight, Punpun 
Dec 29, 2023 1:27 PM
Jul 2022
One of the best ive seen. it teaches you alot about things, and makes you feel for certain characters.
Feb 3, 10:05 PM

Jan 2019
beautiful i understand misaki chan more. she doesnt know how to interact with ppl so creating contacts to ensure things stay forever and she got attached bc she had a purpose through helping someone pathetic like sato kun. also the NHK created through the pushing off of responsibilities and accepting failures as a person. this anime is so good at exemplifying hte negative seclusion coping mechanisms and degeneracies that we may fall into when things just dont work out or failures and how we as ppl may react. i was sad that he ended up kinda alone and the erotic game failed but that is a part of it, putting all your expectations and something failing is also a part of life. and then people leaving and coming. him like tororo being pushed to get jobs to feed themselves helped with the hikkokimori lifestyle.

bittersweet for me, i love this anime its really good and has such good messages within it.

candies:

Feb 21, 4:55 AM
Feb 2024
Misaki so fucking cute, I wish she's can save me
Feb 21, 8:59 PM
Jul 2019
Just not 5 stars because there wasnt a fucking kiss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mar 4, 8:43 PM
Apr 2019
wish someone would save Misaki-chan from all the trash human beings surrounding her in this show
Apr 8, 9:12 AM
Dec 2022
Never had a anime hit me so hard before but for completely different reason then any other anime ive seen Fing GASSS
Pages (13) « First ... « 12 13 [14]

More topics from this board

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kie_ - Sep 4, 2008

130 by puffle9000 »»
Yesterday, 1:03 AM

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DarkBlue - Feb 7, 2008

311 by gyanburubii »»
Apr 30, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Welcome to the NHK Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Aug 20, 2008

124 by The_anime_noob12 »»
Apr 30, 12:42 PM

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarkBlue - Feb 7, 2008

113 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 24, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Welcome to the NHK Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kie_ - Sep 4, 2008

114 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 24, 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.