Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2017 11:30 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Awe, these were cute extras!! :D

LOL, I almost forgot that Yashiro told Doumeki to go to a sauna, to get better at oral sex. :P And Doumeki actually went... But LOL, the poor man apologized for having a normal sauna experience, which is how it should be.

Can I applaud Yashiro, for how straightforward he is?? Which person would ask someone in public, "So...how was it? Did you suck guys off or did you get sucked off?" I love that Yashiro made it look like some kind of meeting, when he said, "Be clear and tell me all the details." :P It was adorable, when Sugimoto and Nanahara were just sitting on the side, watching the show, wondering, "...There?" xD They seem so innocent, lol. They truly reflect the readers, when they thought, "What shitty timing!", when Misumi appeared.

It's cute that Misumi said, "Stop the car Amou! That's Yashiro!" I like him as a parent, and I hope he doesn't turn out as a bad character. :D

But, despite Misumi's appearance, Yashiro 'politely' asked, "Could you kindly shut up for a moment Misumi-san?" Haha at Misumi's "Excuse me?" xD

Unfortunately, Ryuuzaki was the next to arrive, and disturb the conversation. I don't know why he got offended; "Asshole are you ignoring me?!!" Well yes, sorry that's the reality :P It just suddenly got noisy. Yashiro couldn't get his answer. Ryuuzaki caused a scene, by yelling at Yashiro and being flustered that Misumi was there. And then Ryuuzaki dragged Nanahara into the fight xD

This is what I got from the jumbled discussions -> Yashiro told Doumeki that getting sucked and sucking are fine, since he has experience in both. Nanahara got riled up by Ryuuzaki. Misumi wanted to eat a cake, but Amou told him it was time to leave, which the boss then replied that they still had time. Ryuuzaki and Nanahara continued their fight. Correct me if I'm wrong, especially about the last speech bubbles.

Above all, I love Yashiro's persistence on the topic, even after Misumi, Amou, and Ryuuzaki left. LOL, even Sugimoto knows Yashiro likes Doumeki!! XD Sugimoto wondered, "Could it be he is jealous even though nothing happened?" <-- Precisely.

=====

In the second extra, the setting was gorgeous by the way; on a ferry, with pedals falling on them. <3

LOL! Doumeki didn't understand the question! XD When Nanahara asked how things were going with Yashiro, he simply answered, "We get along pretty well..." with such a blank expression. :P

Maybe Nanahara really is the innocent one. He thought Yashiro and Doumeki must have done perverted things, for the Boss to sleep on his lap like that. Yet, I love our bodyguard's cool response, "Nanahara-san, you haven't done this with anyone before?", which really pissed him off. :P

I like Nanahara too. He and Sugimoto are so lovable! <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 56 Discussion

Stardew - Feb 3

1 by mugen_ga »»
Feb 27, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 27 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 11, 2017

17 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 25 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 31, 2017

4 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 24 Discussion

Stardew - Dec 8, 2016

6 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:10 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 23 Discussion

Seta_Reh - Jun 10, 2023

0 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.