Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2017 7:49 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad with the second girl due to lewdness of anal and her squirting the pussy juices from the thrusting (*˘︶˘*) and more erotic positions with her. was quite hard to understand her mumbling. also what a slut to not only wanted him to do her in the ass but also trained for of as she said! And that was after drinking the fella semen, and then even wanting it in the pussy too! Outrageous!

showed off the body more fully this ep. Girls seemed less like mature lady although only the glasses girl seemed particularly right with face of other two seeming to be too big.

3rd girl was not imouto but actually osananajimi? would have to have an age gap then, rather strange relationship... His fantasy of her asking for all the semen from gangbangers was most perverted. certainly he would probably not have enough energy to give all all the girls. Personally perfer he disappeared so that the girls would have to get semen from gangbangers even if they didn't want to guhehe

seemed like orgy at the end there with the blond teacher seeming like some kind of master mind. Maybe more orgy action next ep? Probably would prefer. Although it had been 2 years and a half and no 3rd ep.

Also interesting to show the rat sex

Was a bit weird to see clothes suddenly disappearing off screen. Also cheap to do it that way.
The anal and pussy internal didn't look any difference and for some reason only showed nakadashi into womb once and the rest just into some vast emptiness.

Overall showed off the body erotically And showed the sluttiness of the girls well.
User-sanOct 19, 2019 5:07 AM
May 25, 2017 10:59 AM
Jul 2016
Pretty bomb. The animation and art were solid. Got a good laugh at the dudes speech when the image of other dudes fucking his osananajimi came to his mind. "I've got to protect them, if I collapse, other men might come and dirty them." He thinks he's a hero or something lmao. Middle girl was cook lol. She did him with her mouth and ass and still asks for more. The blonde bitch is actin as a master mind again..
May 25, 2017 11:12 AM

Sep 2016
i like ep.1 girl more
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 25, 2017 6:57 PM

Dec 2009
This seemed like a drop in quality
Jun 5, 2017 11:17 PM

May 2015
The real Monster PIMP here is Principal-san, she is quite the wingman as long as everyone become her b*tches afterwards. XD
Jun 21, 2017 2:06 PM
May 2015
Also a good episode. Girl at 5 minutes looked great.
Jul 1, 2017 12:09 AM

Oct 2015
We are really getting many so-so hentais this year.....

Many talking about the animation, but such as Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen (also from this year), the animation isn't on its great.
They have other hentais with the same animation and art but in a better quality, such as: JK Bitch no Shiboraratei and Marshmallow Imouto Succubus, for example.

Anyway, highlight sex scene goes to that brunette girl called Reina at the 2/3 of the episode, the one who had the anal sex. That was good.
TechOtaku-hJul 1, 2017 4:15 PM
Aug 8, 2017 12:59 AM

Aug 2015
That was pretty good, I really like this chara-design/art and animation, it's pretty good "quality" and enjoying.

So the blonde Principale is the hidden antagonist? Too bad for the MC, he doesn't want the girls to be raped by others men whereas this is indeed the case, they get soiled for an unknow reason (for a ritual?).

I didn't play the VN, so I don't know about all the story.
Aug 20, 2017 1:31 PM
Mar 2017
You guys better be prepared for episode 3. That orgy scene at the end is the foreshadowing. Because ...

Oct 28, 2017 7:31 PM
Aug 2016
What Leprechaun08 is saying is true.

EvilWarmWormOct 28, 2017 7:40 PM
Jul 17, 2022 7:46 AM

Feb 2021
All of ya'll were talking about the source material VN and how the 3rd ep would have been a gangbang NTR, I'm glad that there isn't one lol.

This was a great ep. Even better than the first one. Nun and Class Rep were the best ones

Feb 17, 2023 5:24 PM

Nov 2010
1:03 That nun is so hot; she deserved that anal! I wish it lasted longer.
I love Reina's anal sex. I got a nice hard-on from that! I become so hard when I see their wet pussy while their ass is f*cked.
This episode is better than the first, thanks to the anal sex, and the girls looked cuter to me. 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meikoku Gakuen Jutai-hen Episode 1 Discussion

GangsterCat - Apr 28, 2017

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 17, 2023 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.