Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2017 7:29 AM

Sep 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
damn jutaijima characters and quality in different setting
what a masterpiece
need more
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 28, 2017 8:43 AM
Jul 2016
I have to say I'm actually really impressed with the quality here. It did remind me of Jutaijima. And I recognized that blonde bitch from there too. I'll admit I think all the scenes were actually pretty damn good
Apr 28, 2017 10:00 AM

Apr 2011
This is good. I like this.

The blonde looks like the same one from Jutaijima. The quality and animation is tops. I thought, I wouldn't like the twintail chick based from the screenshots, but turns out the opposite upon watching her scene. H-scenes are a bit short for me but the sex is good.

This hentai made my day after watching the new Nuki Doki which was horrible.

Also, second episode coming out on May 26. The preview looks good. So definitely going to watch that one.
MagitoMay 4, 2017 2:23 AM
Apr 28, 2017 9:09 PM

Apr 2015
FINALLY IVE BEEN WAIING FOR THIS SINCE THE VN CAME OUT

THE ONE AND THE ONLY GOD
BUTCHA_U

Apr 29, 2017 8:59 PM

Feb 2013
Didn't really care much about the 2 first ladies, especially not the nun, never been a fan of them in hentai but the dark skin girl and the twin tails on the other hand. Pretty good.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
May 2, 2017 6:16 AM
Oct 2013
Two student girls he banged looked too old like in their late 20s or something. Especially the twin tails, I mean the hairstyle and the rest of her did not fit. It looked like she was overaged and trying too hard to roleplay a teen or something XD

on the other hand the other 3 students looked about right.

now that i think about it, dont remember much dark skin girls animated by t-rex and she looked quite good with good milk spray. The two colors having a nice contrast like chocolate and vanilla.

In any case, would of prefer showing more the full body since the individual parts which often got closeups seemed lacking for myself. Well I guess they showed somewhat enough with everyone except the dark skinned.
User-sanMay 2, 2017 6:27 AM
May 4, 2017 7:09 AM

Jun 2015
Was ok and the scene with the dark skinned girl was very good but I didn't enjoy the others.
May 5, 2017 10:30 PM

May 2015
Oh god. Oh god. Those butts. Those smiles. Those breasts. Those lusty eyes... subarashii!!

On a side note:
One question tho why only freaking 15 minutes long??? (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Jun 21, 2017 2:05 PM
May 2015
Great episode. Nun looked pretty nice. Didn't like the other girls though
Jul 17, 2022 7:41 AM

Feb 2021
Pretty good animation and surprisingly no NTR which I'm very thankful for.

Feb 17, 2023 4:53 PM

Nov 2010
I wish he kept f*cking Eri, the nun. Rio & Kiriko aren't my type.
I liked seeing the girls all hot & sweaty, especially the juices of their pussy, but it wasn't enough to give me a hard-on.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meikoku Gakuen: Jutai-hen Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - May 25, 2017

11 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 17, 2023 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.