Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2017 12:38 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OH NO BABY YASHIRO WHAT IS YOU DOING.
Does he actually plan to leave him like that?
If that's his plan, doumeki might or not accept his decision? like:
Accepts ---> "um i love you so i do what you want bye" and then yashiro misses him and goes after him..
Refuses to accept -->"insists and bam! yashiro ends up giving in?
Ok it won't be so simple like these but this gets on my nerves. ARRRRRRGH
I have no clue Ç_Ç i didn't want their reunion to be the manga's end, but that is what it feels like...right?
Also ryuuzaki wildin' out huh?

This series STRESSES THE HELL OUT OF Je.

Anyways i will comeback here when the translators finish translating this Chapter.
qpqApr 7, 2017 12:55 PM
May 31, 2017 7:09 PM

Apr 2016
The caption, "This whole time I've been trying not to see these feelings I have," gave me an instant :( to my face.

;______; I don't want to see Ryuuzaki get beaten!! Will someone save him?? ><
"If we use [Sugimoto] then that means Yashiro's death won't be on your hands, right?" .___________. Just pure cruelty. Hirata is looking for Yashiro, and he’s only asking Ryuuzaki 'cause they met up. >< It’s already so cruel, that Hirata told Ryuuzaki to kill Yashiro and still has his woman captive…

The chairman is old! :O I don't want to jinx him, but it really doesn't seem like he'll live for long... There probably won't be a miracle to his cancer diagnosis. No wonder there's been drama about being the next boss.

OH! OH. WOW. I did not expect Amou to be Misumi's late wife's son. So that makes Misumi, Amou's stepdad! :O WOW. And Amou is already in his mid-40s? These characters look so young!! >< Although, Amou must be intelligent, for graduating university on a scholarship. Awe, Misumi even feels bad that Amou stepped into the yakuza world, wanting to be his son... Who would have thought, Misumi used to "get into trouble the minute [he] stepped outside"? He just seems so calm now.

Yashiro, a cute guy with no ambition... That's a good way Misumi described him. It's clear Misumi is really affectionate to Yashiro. Now, I'm curious who Misumi's subordinate was, who was described as being like his 'other half.'

*____* Yashiro looks really hot, with his hair down like that <3

LOL, and the reporters were arguing in the car, about not picking a less noticeable car. xD Apparently, one dude was too fat to fit in a smaller car, while the other dude apparently has a grasshopper face, lol.
LOL, that driver really is an idiot! He was just about to tell Yashiro that he and his buddy reported everything, up until our protagonist and his bodyguard had 'fun' in the car.
"You're so dead after this," LOL. Poor dude got punched.

;_______; Yashiro, what is on your mind??? What is "I've got no use for him, so I left him behind" supposed to mean? Please don't abandon Doumeki, not forever. ><

Can Hirata just die? .________. Beating up Ryuuzaki, and thinking of getting him regardless if Yashiro died or not... *sigh* Bravo to Ryuuzaki for stabbing Hirata, preventing this villain the chance of hurting Yashiro, but I’m now worried for Ryuuzaki… :( I think Ryuuzaki was right, about Hirata aiming for Yashiro ‘cause of our protagonist’s close ties to Misumi.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 56 Discussion

Stardew - Feb 3

1 by mugen_ga »»
Feb 27, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 27 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 11, 2017

17 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 25 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 31, 2017

4 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 24 Discussion

Stardew - Dec 8, 2016

6 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:10 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 23 Discussion

Seta_Reh - Jun 10, 2023

0 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.