Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2017 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
YES! YES! YES! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

Things are looking bright for Junpei and Azu.

My heart can rest at ease.

But as for Rina... HA!!! JUNPEI HATES YOU! MWAHAHAHAHA!

And that final page! Oooohhhh!!!!

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!
Apr 2, 2017 11:51 PM
Apr 2012
ShiranaiAtsune said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

That tea she's making is about to get spilled in one way or another. hahaha

that look he gave her legit scared ME! I'm ready for him to call her out.

But I fear junpei will say too much without receipts and Rina will try to cover her tracks but either way let the battle begin
Apr 3, 2017 11:03 PM
Jul 2018
DaniGirl96 said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

That tea she's making is about to get spilled in one way or another. hahaha

that look he gave her legit scared ME! I'm ready for him to call her out.

But I fear junpei will say too much without receipts and Rina will try to cover her tracks but either way let the battle begin

Well, all that matters to meet is that Junpei and Azu are back together, united as a front against everyone else!

and Junpei and Rina are never getting back together!

Mwahahaha! Serves her right! Rina's lost everything and will never get it back!
Jun 2, 2017 7:25 AM
May 2015
Finally, Junpei realizes that was all Rina's idea to break these two apart. Not until they will soon discover about hacking and changing the blogs. PLEASE HURRY UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU!
Jun 5, 2017 1:43 AM
Jul 2018
junior456 said:
Finally, Junpei realizes that was all Rina's idea to break these two apart. Not until they will soon discover about hacking and changing the blogs. PLEASE HURRY UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU!

Until what is too late for who?

Actually, Thanks to her friend, Azu kinda already knows about the blog thing.

Hacking? Changing the blogs?
Sep 3, 2017 8:20 AM
May 2015
ShiranaiAtsune said:
junior456 said:

Before Rina will make any excuses in front of her workers.
Sep 4, 2017 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
junior456 said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

Before Rina will make any excuses in front of her workers.

Ah, right... okay...
Sep 7, 2017 4:15 AM
Jul 2018
Remember how in the first chapter, the one who called Azu for an appointment with Sakaguchi Reika had a "soft and sweet" voice but Sakaguchi has a bit of a "gruff voice"? Which means that it was Rina who called Azu for an appointment! I hope Azu realizes this and makes a connection! This'll be one step closer!
Sep 19, 2017 2:47 AM
May 2015
ShiranaiAtsune said:
Remember how in the first chapter, the one who called Azu for an appointment with Sakaguchi Reika had a "soft and sweet" voice but Sakaguchi has a bit of a "gruff voice"? Which means that it was Rina who called Azu for an appointment! I hope Azu realizes this and makes a connection! This'll be one step closer!

You are absolutely right about Rina! She was hopeless with Junpei because she sees him as good man and good father for her children. Better than her ex husband, Waturu. But Azu and her friend, Hana will expose Rina's conspiracy and reuniting their happiness. Azu and Hana, we will rooting for you. finding more evidences from Sakaguchi Reiko and Rina
Sep 21, 2017 11:55 PM
Jul 2018
junior456 said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

You are absolutely right about Rina! She was hopeless with Junpei because she sees him as good man and good father for her children. Better than her ex husband, Waturu. But Azu and her friend, Hana will expose Rina's conspiracy and reuniting their happiness. Azu and Hana, we will rooting for you. finding more evidences from Sakaguchi Reiko and Rina

Yeah... But I wonder... how are they gonna pull it off? I can't think of any other evidences they could use... But perhaps, the Fake-Nobu can help?
Oct 2, 2017 12:23 AM
May 2015
ShiranaiAtsune said:
junior456 said:

Yeah... But I wonder... how are they gonna pull it off? I can't think of any other evidences they could use... But perhaps, the Fake-Nobu can help?

clearly not, but if sakaguchi come to visit him again and ask him to collect more photo. Not until Hana and Azu will stop them from happening.
Oct 12, 2017 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
junior456 said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

clearly not, but if sakaguchi come to visit him again and ask him to collect more photo. Not until Hana and Azu will stop them from happening.

Why not? I don't get it. Fake-Nobu has grown to like Azu and regret even agreeing to help in the first place... I'm sure he'll want to help...

Who is he really? How is he connected to Sakaguchi?
Dec 16, 2017 12:20 AM
May 2015
ShiranaiAtsune said:
junior456 said:

Why not? I don't get it. Fake-Nobu has grown to like Azu and regret even agreeing to help in the first place... I'm sure he'll want to help...

I don't know but I was certain he was being tricked by Sakaguchi. She made him to believe about Azu's depression and Junpei's love affair.
Dec 16, 2017 2:07 AM
Jul 2018
junior456 said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

I don't know but I was certain he was being tricked by Sakaguchi. She made him to believe about Azu's depression and Junpei's love affair.

No... I'm pretty sure he agreed to help in Sakaguchi's plan...
Dec 18, 2017 4:21 PM
May 2015
ShiranaiAtsune said:
junior456 said:

No... I'm pretty sure he agreed to help in Sakaguchi's plan...

ok, maybe little right

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 113 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 25, 2019

7 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2020 10:21 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 112 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 12, 2020

1 by yuli45com »»
Aug 13, 2020 6:04 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 109 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

3 by landofthekwt »»
Aug 7, 2020 9:15 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 107 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

5 by Short_Circut »»
Aug 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 71 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 25, 2017

10 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2020 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.