Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2017 5:58 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good show of the nice bodies which is the appeal of this series I would say. The rape of delinquent girl and bad girls with the tyingup bot things was not bad. Too short though, would prefer more.

Delinquent and sensei was having quite a sweet love. Good points with the reassurance kiss and yuri 3P. Too bad she had to leave due to being robot.
Feb 25, 2018 12:33 AM
Jul 2018
Could Akiko Yagami be Light Yagami's mom?
Dec 14, 2020 3:00 PM

Aug 2020
This episode was much more enjoyable than the previous one. I wish the H scene under water was slightly longer. You don't often see people having sex under water in hentai but I suppose they wouldn't be able to hold their breath for too long anyway while having the urge to moan. I liked the scene where the teacher went into terminator mode and started dominating everyone. The plot and H scenes weren't the greatest but at least the episode was quite entertaining to watch.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akiko Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Mar 23, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 14, 2020 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.