Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2017 5:16 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Blond princess was quite lovable with her being embarrassed about the shaving and ero play. Her pubes were really unstable though, went from black lines to yellow patch and then to light brown. That's 3 changes within only 1 minute!

Too much diplomatic stuff as well, was not very interesting.

I guess the tease and the cooking part was not bad as it added to the character moe of blondy. Strange kitchen with a huge fire space at the wall and a hanging pot...
Jan 7, 2018 11:39 PM
Jul 2018
Hopefully the salsoon wasn't stolen.
Jun 19, 2019 2:00 PM
Aug 2018
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Blond princess was quite lovable with her being embarrassed about the shaving and ero play. Her pubes were really unstable though, went from black lines to yellow patch and then to light brown. That's 3 changes within only 1 minute!

That makes me wonder how many other anime hentai have such pube shaving moments. All I can think of is "Love it The Number of Keys" and Natural Obsessions 2 Vol. 4
Jun 20, 2019 3:51 AM
Oct 2013
@Aaron_Cylinder Off top of my head which had shaving moments, Yakin Byoutou (ep 4 I believe?), Tsuma Netori: Ikumi to Shizuka, and others which I don't instantly recall.
Aug 9, 2019 4:36 PM
Aug 2018
It's just too bad that there's no clear way to narrow down which hentais have pube shaving moments and which don't. Even more so if they gave us options to see which hentais have no pube hair whatsoever already. HAHA
Jul 9, 2023 4:31 PM

Nov 2010
Arielle proactively going for anal sex was good! However, I'm still with Beruthiel. She's hotter overall, and her personality is interesting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokudo Oh Episode 5 Discussion

Serhiyko - Jul 24, 2013

29 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Kokudo Oh Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Apr 15, 2017

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokudo Oh Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Apr 14, 2017

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kokudo Oh Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Feb 23, 2017

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 9, 2023 3:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.