Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2017 5:32 PM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good vanilla incest with femdom.
The highlight scene for me was when she made him cum inside his panties, it was really exciting. ^.^ Followed by her masturbating him in the barthroom.

7/10

PS: I've just noticed now, the original creator is a woman. This is the first time I notice an original creator of a hentai being a woman. That for sure spice up things a little ;)
TechOtaku-hFeb 5, 2017 9:28 PM
Feb 5, 2017 9:17 PM

May 2015
Pretty good adaptation. She is the definition of "The Ultimate Sister". ♪ヽ(´▽`)ノ
Feb 6, 2017 4:25 AM
Oct 2013
Not bad with seme teasing onee-san.

The character model felt a bit strange at times.

Lewd points of her are her high sweat and love juice production and visibility of her anus even when she stands with legs together (a thing to notice after watching shigurui ^^)

Also was interesting to see rather elastic motion of the insides of vagina, I think didnt see that before.
User-sanFeb 9, 2017 5:27 AM
Feb 10, 2017 11:24 AM

Oct 2008
Very HOT indeed! Yuzuki'N...she's the best!!!

Feb 10, 2017 11:30 AM

Sep 2016
super hot onee sama XDDDD
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 17, 2017 3:12 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
It was good at first but I was disappointed to see it turn into generic consensual maledom sex towards the end

Just once I want to see a hentai anime which remains femdom throughout. Is that really too much to ask for?
Feb 18, 2017 1:36 AM
Oct 2013
@HaXXspetten but you saw Monmusu Quest which is at least once. I think you've already got what you've asked for...
User-sanFeb 18, 2017 3:25 AM
Feb 18, 2017 3:30 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
User-san said:
@HaXXspetten but you saw Monmusu Quest which is at least once. I think you've already got what you've asked for...
True enough I guess. Though I'd already played the VN for that so that wasn't really anything new for me per se (well technically it was an anime original continuation but the scenes were basically the same as a typical one in the game was)

But my point was that in eroge and doujins, they usually stick to the same genre throughout. If you're playing a femdom nukige, it'll almost always remain that way from start to finish. If you're reading a reverse-rape doujin it's usually the same. But whenever I see an H-anime tagged as femdom, it's usually just a girl teasing a guy early on which eventually causes him to succumb to temptation and then turn the tables on her towards the end
Feb 23, 2017 9:03 AM
Jun 2013
anyone thought she looked like Saber? (fate/stay)
May 10, 2017 3:51 PM

Dec 2012
I love me a good incest story.

So I wasn't the only one who thought of Fate. I wanted Haruto to say "Trace on."
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 2, 2017 8:15 AM

Jun 2017
Just your average incest anime or at least that's what it seemed like to me. #Free Tay-K 47
Aug 15, 2017 8:53 PM
Mar 2017
HaXXspetten said:
User-san said:
True enough I guess. Though I'd already played the VN for that so that wasn't really anything new for me per se (well technically it was an anime original continuation but the scenes were basically the same as a typical one in the game was)

But my point was that in eroge and doujins, they usually stick to the same genre throughout. If you're playing a femdom nukige, it'll almost always remain that way from start to finish. If you're reading a reverse-rape doujin it's usually the same. But whenever I see an H-anime tagged as femdom, it's usually just a girl teasing a guy early on which eventually causes him to succumb to temptation and then turn the tables on her towards the end
Yeah, this annoys me too.

In this case though I feel the reversal isn't really that bad. It end with her having a confident smile on her face. I think she's still in charge of this relationship, she just doesn't mind getting some rough treatment.

This story was written by a Woman I hear, that's pretty interesting.

They establish the sex was also her first time. Due to the pixlation demanded by the Japanese government, I can't tell whether or not they averted the whole Bleeding on the first time myth.
KuudereKunAug 15, 2017 10:58 PM
Nov 19, 2018 10:51 PM

Sep 2011
I like the art but unfortunately the sex scene isn't erotic for me.

Mar 17, 2019 1:54 AM

Feb 2018
Woahh nice uncensored anime, One Chan so cute xD tsundere type.
Jul 4, 2020 2:53 AM

Aug 2018
Wow.. green eyes onee-san actually kinda creepy but like Bronn said to podrick:
I'd fuck her.
Uncensored masterpiece.
Nov 3, 2022 8:57 AM

Nov 2010
Damn, that big sis is hot, and that pussy looks really tight & delicious! I would love to be bossed around by her. 7/10
Apr 17, 2023 9:49 PM
Dec 2022
bootleg always make a good uncensored hentai
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.