Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 28, 2016 6:03 AM

Aug 2010
Milk_is_Special said:
honestly, anime sports is nothing like real sports, as in It represents the sport in an unrealistic way, so wanting to practice a sport you see in anime is fine, nothing wrong with that, but expecting the same shit as in the show is not what you're getting yourself into.

Advice: Try the sport first for a month or so, and if you still want to continue with it buy the equipment afterwards.

Wow who said that I wanted to copy them or anything, I simply said that I'm amazed by the sports themselves. I never expected to pull irrealistic stunts or have super powers as in sport anime haha. It just made me want to play said sports on an amateur level. And in order to do that I had to buy the most neccessary stuff.
Dec 28, 2016 6:09 AM

Apr 2014
oryouohagi said:
Milk_is_Special said:
honestly, anime sports is nothing like real sports, as in It represents the sport in an unrealistic way, so wanting to practice a sport you see in anime is fine, nothing wrong with that, but expecting the same shit as in the show is not what you're getting yourself into.

Advice: Try the sport first for a month or so, and if you still want to continue with it buy the equipment afterwards.

Wow who said that I wanted to copy them or anything, I simply said that I'm amazed by the sports themselves. I never expected to pull irrealistic stunts or have super powers as in sport anime haha. It just made me want to play said sports on an amateur level. And in order to do that I had to buy the most neccessary stuff.
It masn't meant as an insult or something along those lines xD, I really just wanted to say that maybe try the sport before buying the equipment, as you might not enjoy the sport as much as you thought you would, that was all xD
Dec 28, 2016 6:12 AM
Oct 2015
You guys are fucking sick , you should all go to doctor to stop those gorgeous acting . Seriously stop and start to live
Dec 28, 2016 6:17 AM

Aug 2010
orkuncan said:
You guys are fucking sick , you should all go to doctor to stop those gorgeous acting . Seriously stop and start to live

Your choice of words is rather poor. Can you rephrase your sentence? I think I know what you're getting at but I still want to believe I don't.
Dec 28, 2016 6:19 AM

Jul 2015
I think ur problem is less about anime and more about spending money lol
Good luck!
Dec 28, 2016 6:22 AM

Aug 2010
Dimethylanime said:
I think ur problem is less about anime and more about spending money lol
Good luck!

But other than buying sport equipments because of sport anime I don't buy any unnecessary stuff. I only spend money on things I really need, I'm very economic. But after being affected by sport anime I can't do anything. It's the fault of sport anime haha
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

101 by _Nette_ »»
51 seconds ago

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - 7 hours ago

27 by Otakupervert890 »»
2 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - Yesterday

46 by Hikinekomori »»
2 minutes ago

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 3 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 8 hours ago

101 by DoctorWasabi »»
12 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - Apr 25

15 by Hikinekomori »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.