Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2016 10:01 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Although it starts out as your usual car wreck/orphan story, it takes a bit of a twist. There isn't a lot of explanation so you have to just ride along and watch it develop. The art was very nice and I can appreciate the whole story line. It had some holes in it you could drive a semi through but all in all.....I gave it a 7/10.
May 11, 2017 1:39 PM
Jul 2018

Interesting story that I enjoyed to watch. And honestly, despite full cg production it still looks decent.
Dec 19, 2018 4:36 PM

Oct 2015
I just love mother/child anime, probably why I was touched by this movie. Sad to see the low rating, besides the CGI I still think it deserves more.

I'm glad Orine decided to turn her life around and turn herself in, but I would've loved to see her boyfriend got arrested. Such a touching movie depicting the importance of mothers in our world. Satomi really loved her child, I wonder what happened to the father though? If it wasn't for the CGI I would've given it a 10.

9/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 27, 2023 9:23 PM

Jun 2014
This anime made me cry. If I thought I'd never be able to see my mother again, I'd be devastated as well. I'm surprised that Orine would turn herself in, as she'd be in prison for a very long time.

This movie truly is a hidden gem. It made me so emotional, but also reminded me of how I was unlucky enough to be born with a rare syndrome, which prevents me from ever getting pregnant, because I don't have a uterus. :(

More topics from this board

» Preview videos

japanda - May 1, 2015

3 by Rixardinho77 »»
Nov 18, 2016 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.