Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 10, 2021 3:36 PM

Aug 2017
So, that's Envy true form. He's joke now lol. I miss Roy, come back pls.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 24, 2021 4:11 PM

Jul 2020
Lmao envy Her loss to Marcoh was satisfying

my jaw left open to the after-credits
Dec 9, 2021 10:02 AM
Nov 2020
I'll never forgive brotherhood for changing that last scene from the manga. Because in the manga, it goes like this:
Al points "DAD?!"
Hohenheim points "MY VINTAGE ARMOR???"
Feb 21, 2022 2:06 AM

Dec 2020
gaussian_ said:
I don't understand why people like Olivier Armstrong so much. She is incapable of seeing things from other people's point of view, extremely bombastic, and cruel to those weaker than her. How on earth does that make her a good character? Applying all of the nasty aspects of toxic masculinity to a female character is not the way you make a strong female character. If it is reprehensible behavior for a man, it is reprehensible behavior for a woman and vice versa.

Finally someone I can agree with. Olivier was the most annoying character in this show. I can't believe so many people like her character. From being utterly ungrateful towards those who help her, to being an extremely incompetent general. She has all the traits that would make you dislike someone.
Mar 9, 2022 10:36 AM

Feb 2021
so they used drachma soldiers to make a crest, but they needed to start an entire war in Ishval to make another one of them? This causes way more problems than they needed

I don't get how the knew envy was there in the first place. Also the way how they defeated him was a complete ass pull. If Marco know he could destroy a philosopher's stone, and therefore a homunculus, why didn't he use that sooner when he was fighting lust? or use that knowledge to teach the other alchemists like Ed and Al to defend against homunculi? idek what the fuck is a homunculus at this point, a consumed former human, a false gate of truth, a lizard, or army of white things, can I get some answers?
Jun 5, 2022 2:23 PM
Apr 2022
Wow really ? Marcoh did it!
Sep 6, 2022 7:29 AM
Sep 2022
me: wants Civilisation II
Mom: "We have that at home"

Civilisation II at home:
Nov 5, 2022 3:07 AM

Mar 2021
troilus_05s said:
gaussian_ said:
I don't understand why people like Olivier Armstrong so much. She is incapable of seeing things from other people's point of view, extremely bombastic, and cruel to those weaker than her. How on earth does that make her a good character? Applying all of the nasty aspects of toxic masculinity to a female character is not the way you make a strong female character. If it is reprehensible behavior for a man, it is reprehensible behavior for a woman and vice versa.

Finally someone I can agree with. Olivier was the most annoying character in this show. I can't believe so many people like her character. From being utterly ungrateful towards those who help her, to being an extremely incompetent general. She has all the traits that would make you dislike someone.

She’s based af you guys just think all the traits that make up good military general is bad but not when it’s in the military anime, donkey.
Nov 11, 2022 3:21 AM

Jul 2021
damn that ending tho. she's finally gonna feel some real fear. couldn't have imagined they literally created an army of humans using alchemy. fuck. i can't even imagine what kind of clusterfuck situation is gonna arise more into this series. we still don't know the whereabouts or how our runt is.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 1, 2023 12:33 AM

Oct 2020
After seeing how much death and destruction the homunculi cause, I'm surprised they just gave one to May (English dub spelling) to take back to Xing, especially after seeing how Envy can take over peoples' bodies given the opportunity
tiaamyomSep 1, 2023 2:02 AM
Jan 14, 3:18 AM
Mar 2017
damn marcoh surprised me that was badass. hopefully he can teach the others the trick to destroying the stones
Apr 4, 8:33 AM

Jan 2021
I didn't realize Marcoh had that ability... great... Envy returns to his original form (?) lol... ironically he looks rather cute in that form xD but honestly I'm a bit worried about Mei's safety

And Al will meet his father!!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
Yesterday, 3:13 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.