Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2016 6:10 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
For once we get a Richard's chapter. Not like there's no chapter about Richard, but a chapter from Richard's point of view and read through his monologues!

I knew Fred was up to something when he invited Richard so teasingly through that mail! He loves teasing his best friend because he knows how Richard feels! And he probably won't give her sister to anyone else but to his best friend! But why did he made him tag along with their father? He can be so mean at times.

But Richard got to see how awesome and respected Mireille is. Even taking on guys all one her own but not without at the expense of his poor heart! It must have been really shocking to see her like that.

And when it seemed all is going nice and easy for Mireille, it's the size of her bosom that made her lose all her energy! Richard saw something he shouldn't lol. But I lost it when her father asked Richard to do something about it! Love, nourishment, stimulus, anything as long as she gets her energy back! At least he came back to reality instantly! What surprised me though that Richard seemed to have agreed to take responsibility on a whim! Or was it his inner feelings pouring out?!

Loved Mireille's embarrassed face when she actually blabbered on and on to Richard about how awesome the guy was, like a knight from a fairy tale, saving her in that alley only to know that her knight was none other than Richard himself! So, she had her heart beats pounding for a guy other than Richard and the other guy turned out to be Richard himself! Talk about destiny. Loved how Richard became embarrassed himself as he revealed the identity of Mireille's knight. ❤

Cannot believe Richard became selfish for once and wanted to hug Mireille! And he did get his 'congratulatory' reward! Mireille cannot be honest with herself now can she?! ❤

And just when I thought their lovey-dovey moment would continue as he was about to feed Mireille, her father just had to make an appearance! But like Fred too, I wonder what he might have said if they were not interrupted!

I love this manga! Ridiculously teasing but not tiring at all. The comedy and heart string pulling moments that just get you breeze through the chapters without even realizing that you have already read 40 pages!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku to Himitsu no Nikki Chapter 6 Discussion

shanimebib - May 17, 2017

0 by shanimebib »»
May 17, 2017 10:32 AM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku to Himitsu no Nikki Chapter 5 Discussion

shanimebib - Mar 1, 2017

0 by shanimebib »»
Mar 1, 2017 10:57 AM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku to Himitsu no Nikki Chapter 3 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 9, 2016

0 by shanimebib »»
Aug 9, 2016 4:36 PM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku to Himitsu no Nikki Chapter 2 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 7, 2016

0 by shanimebib »»
Jun 7, 2016 12:19 AM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku to Himitsu no Nikki Chapter 1 Discussion

shanimebib - Apr 22, 2016

2 by shanimebib »»
Apr 27, 2016 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.