Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 31, 2016 8:47 AM

May 2009
They shoud've just make a new tv show bc with this release factor we are getting some boring as hell episodes to watch straight.
Oct 31, 2016 9:23 AM

Aug 2016
Blaz said:
They shoud've just make a new tv show bc with this release factor we are getting some boring as hell episodes to watch straight.

well there are still 3 movies (including this one) to come, so we will have to see what they'll make out of it
Oct 31, 2016 9:23 AM
Mar 2016
Blaz said:
the producers already said that they thought about making it into a TV series way back but they changed plans because they thought that it might get "buried" among the 100s of other TV animes nowadays and it was also a business-wise decision
Nov 1, 2016 3:01 PM

Nov 2009
KingArti said:
Blaz said:
the producers already said that they thought about making it into a TV series way back but they changed plans because they thought that it might get "buried" among the 100s of other TV animes nowadays and it was also a business-wise decision

This is news to me. Considering that they obviously made this movie series for the old fans, though, I'm surprised that was their reasoning. Old fans would watch it whether it was a TV OR movie series, probably. Movies, of course, are probably easier to produce than a full series. Besides, with the new current Digimon series airing, that may have been too much strain on the studio. I support the decision to make movies. I'd rather get movies than absolutely nothing. It's crazy; we keep getting new episodes of Sailor Moon and Dragonball, and Digimon Adventure is all the rage. It's like I'm in fifth grade again, and I like it.

Regardless, I don't see why this is a complaint. If someone thinks the movies thus far are boring, no one is requiring them to watch. It also shouldn't come as a surprise that there is another movie...All of this was announced ages ago. I don't know why it's being split into episodes when it was advertised as a movie, but it doesn't bother me. I like getting to hear the theme song five times. >_>
Nov 1, 2016 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
Judging by the cover, this movie will focus a lot on Sora.
Nov 1, 2016 5:13 PM

Feb 2013
Naw movies are better.
The wait is definitely a lot longer then an anime series however movie quality proves to be much better compared to series.

I would rather wait a bit for better quality movies then not wait and get a meh tier series.

And it may be boring to you, but I enjoy every episode.
Nov 1, 2016 5:35 PM
Mar 2016
B055F0X said:
KingArti said:

This is news to me. Considering that they obviously made this movie series for the old fans, though, I'm surprised that was their reasoning. Old fans would watch it whether it was a TV OR movie series, probably. Movies, of course, are probably easier to produce than a full series. Besides, with the new current Digimon series airing, that may have been too much strain on the studio. I support the decision to make movies. I'd rather get movies than absolutely nothing. It's crazy; we keep getting new episodes of Sailor Moon and Dragonball, and Digimon Adventure is all the rage. It's like I'm in fifth grade again, and I like it.

Regardless, I don't see why this is a complaint. If someone thinks the movies thus far are boring, no one is requiring them to watch. It also shouldn't come as a surprise that there is another movie...All of this was announced ages ago. I don't know why it's being split into episodes when it was advertised as a movie, but it doesn't bother me. I like getting to hear the theme song five times. >_>
ikr ??? I don't understand why Crunchyroll split em into episodes it feels weird and outta place they should've kept it as it is, I'm saying this cuz I have the movie version of Reunion on my PC and watching it felt much more natural and organic without the awkward cuts in between and no constant OP's and ED's just 1 long opening and ending

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure tri. 4: Soushitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2017

140 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 28, 2023 8:24 AM

» These Movies are only good during the last 10 minutes.

Isterio - Feb 26, 2017

12 by Sebastian333 »»
Aug 9, 2017 1:04 AM

» I can´t be the only one who is sick of the new characters

Isterio - Feb 26, 2017

20 by RedSwordHeart »»
Aug 7, 2017 12:07 PM

» So these movies were out of nostalgia right ?

lord23 - May 31, 2017

0 by lord23 »»
May 31, 2017 7:13 AM

» Digimon Adventure tri. 5 key visual

Baka_Debakar - Feb 24, 2017

7 by JuJu93 »»
Apr 21, 2017 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.