Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 11, 2017 10:35 AM

Apr 2012
the only reason he ran into the water...
Apr 14, 2017 9:52 AM

Jul 2014
Meh OVA, damn fake censors. Least it was a beach ep.

5/10.
Jun 4, 2017 12:53 AM

Dec 2012
The Blue Angels.
Mai bought a bikini? YES!
WHA!!!!!!!
The weird things she couldn't say was tentacle rape.
Mai oppai in the onsen.
Blue Angels oppai.
Oh shit! Mai put her heel up.
Haruhiko blushing. Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!
Grab that hand!
FOCKING RURU!
HOLT SHIT! MAI'S BIKINI! SHE IS SLAYING IT! FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP!
Damn. Koito got a body.
Blue Angels bikini's.
Mai oppai.
FOCKING CENSORS! AAAAAAAAAAH!
Nudist beach!
Dat Mai booty cheek.
Himeno and Okami just chill as fock.
Damn Okami is beautiful.
For real this time. FOCKING CENSORS!
LMFAO They broke the 4th wall mentioning censors not even being removed in the BD.
LMAO at Shosuke.
Mai oppai. Dat under oppai.
Himeno and Okami are so fine.
lol at them seeing Harhiko's D.
Himeno oppai. Okami's beautiful face appreciating the D view.
Dat Mai body.

I wish Enigma was in this so I can see her bikini.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 22, 2017 1:44 PM
Jul 2016
Pure eye candy is all I take from this special C_C So I will only rate the fanservice here.

Would´ve given it a 10/10 purely on that basis only, but instead it get´s a 8/10, one grade lower for each piece of clothing you as the viewer didn´t get too see through ;P
Jul 26, 2017 8:21 PM

May 2015
Man, when water is involved Marchosias can't catch a break... Lol!
May 21, 2018 1:00 PM
Oct 2016
If there's anything we needed in this one, it's the beach episode. I don't mind that, but this one was just ridiculous. In other words, a wasted opportunity. They couldn't do anything else instead?

Also, those headphones seem to be so important to Koito. And they're waterproof? I doubt that.
Sep 23, 2018 4:54 AM

Apr 2013
Damn... I mean the girls all looked gorgeous, but else this beach episode did not have much to offer. Kinda disappointed.
Feb 28, 2019 6:07 PM
Apr 2016
Aaah, the Legendary BEACH episode that exists in nearly every single anime... So, we got a perverted Phantom, not surprised, not at all..
Mar 12, 2020 4:00 AM

Oct 2019
It's an okay OVA, lack detail even Mai losing mole on her thigh.
May 22, 2020 4:41 PM

Apr 2009
A life changing show by KyoAni.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2020 5:11 PM

Apr 2019
Aye the beach episode, and we get a perverted phantom to go with it.

I doubt that we'll be getting a second season or anymore OVA episode's for this series, but I'll continue holding hope that one day we might get more to this series.
Aug 22, 2021 3:21 AM

Feb 2021
Oct 8, 2021 7:45 AM

Jun 2020
This beach episode is just so good the fanservice as well is delightful to see, That censorship from the start was an odd salute to that "perverted" phantom

Although the second was was just it, that hit the spot right there but it's getting out of hand

Shousuke my man, I just know he's a man of culture like come on you can't enjoy it if it's already bare we need a little bit of excitement sometimes you know.
Mar 5, 2022 9:33 AM
Jan 2021
EcchiGodMamster said:
oh how i have waited for this day..... i had to watch it unsubbed cause i couldn't fucking wait..

well... is this last im going to get to see of the gorgeous Mai-senpai?.... T__T

season 2?

EVER?

please

my life needs

more Mai senpai ;___;
i mean the main source (LN) is laready completed with 3 volumes, i don't really know if there will be more of this series
Mar 5, 2022 7:18 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
goldfishluke said:
EcchiGodMamster said:
oh how i have waited for this day..... i had to watch it unsubbed cause i couldn't fucking wait..

well... is this last im going to get to see of the gorgeous Mai-senpai?.... T__T

season 2?

EVER?

please

my life needs

more Mai senpai ;___;
i mean the main source (LN) is laready completed with 3 volumes, i don't really know if there will be more of this series

damn man, you dun dug up a comment from the grave lol
Mar 6, 2022 12:21 AM
Jan 2021
EcchiGodMamster said:
goldfishluke said:

damn man, you dun dug up a comment from the grave lol
Yeah, lmao. I was just looking up for stuff then found this
Nov 17, 2022 8:44 AM

Jul 2017
My boy Shousuke SPITTIN. Erwin has NOTHING on that.

Feb 16, 2023 11:43 PM

May 2016
Yet another poor phantom suffering from horny. Pretty creative use of censors and I like that the octopus managed to get his genital tentacle censored, but it's just as trashy a swimsuit service OVA as any other. 
Nov 2, 2023 12:56 PM

Mar 2019
Haruhiko even showed the sausage to everyone haha, what a stupid episode lol.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Musaigen no Phantom World OVA CM

bastek66 - Mar 31, 2016

4 by Necromia »»
Sep 30, 2016 9:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.