Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 15, 2020 2:47 PM

Aug 2012
Oohh, I instantly hate it. Right from the start AGAIN with the repeating! Is that really necessary???

And then just grabbing Nanami into their limo/truck/helicopter and started singing out of nowhere...I hated it. This whole episode is such a cringe fest.

I wholeheartedly agree with the Starish members. I truly miss their old school days where they only had Nanami for themselves.

Also, What happened to the Hayato/Tokiya plot? I find that more interesting than whatever has been happening these past 3 seasons. I honestly wish for Tokiya and Haruka to get the spotlight together. I prefer them two together.

But you know who has the most chemistry with Nanami in this whole damn series? Tomochika. At this point, I don't mind if those two end up together but that's very unlikley, since it's not a shoujo-ai series. How unfortunate.

Also! Raging is WAAAY better than Shining. I hate that bastard with a passion. He's annoying AF.

The OP and ED are meh. Nothing interesting. Nothing will beat season 1 on anything.

I have very low expectations for this season. Based on some of my responses from last season's episodes and this response to the first episode, it sounds like I hate this series. I don't exactly hate it completely. It's still a bit enjoyable, but season 3 and the start of season 4 suck ass. Season 1 is tolerable and season 2 is meh, but season 3 and the start of season 4 is just a pile of poo.

Oct 20, 2023 4:47 AM
Jul 2015
Fi FUCKING ly after all trashes eps in S3 s4 eps 1 way better and full fanservice story and songs compare to last season which is gar FUCKING bages 💀
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Legend Star Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

40 by HikariShoumeiron »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:49 AM

Poll: » [Poll] Uta no Prince-sama Legend Star favorite character.

Lyrel - Oct 30, 2016

11 by jesi2 »»
Dec 29, 2021 6:13 PM

» Will there be a 5th season of Uta no prince Sama?

Minjaeii - Dec 30, 2016

16 by jesi2 »»
Aug 10, 2021 3:27 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Legend Star Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

33 by Liaeves »»
Aug 21, 2020 11:53 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Legend Star Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

21 by Liaeves »»
Aug 21, 2020 7:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.