Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 3, 2016 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
Plot twist right there-
WHAT THE FUCK, I DIDN'T KNOW CORTEO HAD THAT IN HIM
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
Well-
I loved it though
Sep 3, 2016 6:50 AM

Jul 2014
TheTsunami said:
"I'm going to put you in a hopeless situation then turn my back on you, because logic."

Looking for logic in Fango O.O?
Sep 3, 2016 7:08 AM

Feb 2016
That end gave me chills damn. The prey just became the predator ggwp
Sep 3, 2016 7:38 AM

May 2014
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

I'm so sad that Fango is gone... BUT THAT SCENE WOW!

That bottle in the neck actually knocked me sick jfc--
Sep 3, 2016 7:50 AM
Aug 2013
Pretty intense ending, and with the jazz music playing was great. Didn't expect Corteo of all people to kill Fango, he's pretty much fucked now.
Sep 3, 2016 7:56 AM

Sep 2013
What the fuck... this shit is brutal. Of course everybody expected Corteo to die soon or later (and still do, probably), but few must've seen this coming. I expected him doing a Tommen and suiciding jumping from a window or something.

And I don't see Fango turning his back as a flaw at all: 1) he's crazy as fuck and doesn't give a shit about anything; 2) he probably wouldn't expect chicken doing that after what he just saw lol.

A good episode that shows no one can escape from the mafia life... everybody's gonna get fucked in the end for sure.
Sep 3, 2016 8:10 AM

Feb 2016
Holy fucking shit Jesus bless this star child.

I thought for sure that Corteo's the one dying tonight, but Fango? Dafuq man.

A believable character developement in just one episode? Yeah, that doesn't happen much.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Sep 3, 2016 8:12 AM

Nov 2012
damn corteo, didn't expect him to go crazy and kill fango of all people. :x
Sep 3, 2016 9:41 AM

Feb 2015
Ooh, a painful 2 week wait but WHAT AN EPISODE. Corteo had some rapid progression and RIP FANGO. I knew that Angelo and Corteo would grow apart so it was honestly good to see. Something tells me that the quite unstable and traitorous Corteo's days are numbered - though I did not expect Fango to die so soon. As ever, can't wait to see what happens next.
Sep 3, 2016 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
I knew from the beginning that corteo would make a move that would change the whole game but wow, not THAT move
Sep 3, 2016 12:03 PM
Jul 2018
That certainly caught me off guard as I always expected avilio to deal the finishing blow to fango, by manipulating someone.But damn i will miss him.
Sep 3, 2016 12:18 PM

Apr 2013
WELL THEN. Didn't see that coming one bit--or at least, not like that. Well played.

Guess waiting a week was worth it? Would've liked to have gotten it sooner, but hey, twists are twists.
Sep 3, 2016 1:01 PM
Mar 2016
Oh stupid Fango, got killed by a pussy Corteo.
Sep 3, 2016 2:31 PM

Oct 2011
Corteo killed Fango omfg
Sep 3, 2016 2:56 PM
Apr 2014
Damn. Corteo... Making the wrong decisions at the wrong time :( Now he's basically fucked. If he even gets out of the building alive he can't really go back to the Vanetti's either. But I liked his decisiveness at the end there.

also I don't think it'd be a wise decision to kill Nero now from the outside (what Fango planned). I'm pretty sure at this point Angelo would take over as head of the Vanetti family (as fucked up as it sounds). I'm curious how this whole story turns out. Angelo still needs to find out who the fourth person was. Then he can get rid of Nero and that fourth person.

TheTsunami said:
"I'm going to put you in a hopeless situation then turn my back on you, because logic."

Well. Fango didn't expect the "little boy" to have to balls to murder him or anyone at that. Corteo simply doesn't leave the impression to be able to kill people.
Sep 3, 2016 3:15 PM

Jun 2009
Well that was brutal. RIP Fango, your craziness will be missed. I'm glad that woman and girl survived, though.
Anyway, I have noticed people in the thread saying that they expected Fango to kill Corteo. For a moment I thought so too, but overall I was pretty sure he would somehow survive. The whole episode seemed to be hinting at something but I don't really know what yet. First of all, it was the whole "I'm your brother now." Then there are those shots where a room with empty bed is shown. I think the room is Corteo's but I'm not 100% sure. And then there's a fact that Corteo hates mafia. Why? Is it because of how they do things or is it something more personal? I don't remember this being answered in anime but maybe my memory is just bad. And also, Corteo had a sick mom who died sometime before Angelo's return. But now I wonder if that's really all. And what about Corteo's father? Maybe I'm just trying to dig too deeply. Whatever happens I'm sure we will see more of Corteo next ep.
Sep 3, 2016 3:38 PM

Aug 2015
Out of all people, who would have thought Corteo would have been the
one to kill Fango? The unkillable mofo.
Sep 3, 2016 4:44 PM

Aug 2013
Well, after last week's recap episode the new 91 Days sure kicked this right off again. Holy shit.

I was not expecting this. RIP in pepperonis, Fango, I really loved your character.
Sep 3, 2016 6:16 PM

Oct 2008
I really thought Corteo is gonna get killed by Fango, but its the other way around! Oh well Fango's attitude was a lot fun to watch, shame he got foddered in an anti-climatic drunken way!
5/5!

Sep 3, 2016 10:29 PM

Dec 2012
Wait to go Corteo that was badass. I never did like Fango myself.
Sep 3, 2016 11:30 PM

May 2016
The least menacing one carried out the most brutal murder in the show. Corteo's finally snapped after all that happened to his life so far. How he'll act in the further episodes raises my interest.

Sep 3, 2016 11:37 PM

Dec 2012
Today I learned, Fango is a very popular character and generally well liked in the show. Good good.
allo
Sep 4, 2016 12:08 AM

Aug 2008
Ah, I'll miss the crazy side of Fango and his laugh but boy oh boy corteo such brutalitty, someone had snapped awayyy
The spider is watching
Sep 4, 2016 12:23 AM

Jul 2016
Holy shit...

Not expected. the final scene of the shadow was brutal
Sep 4, 2016 12:30 AM

Mar 2016
omg I'm so happy I started this instead of Rewrite.. Such an awesome show. But omfg, never expected Corteo to kill Fango! I think Corteo will die the next episode, because I the opening it is shown that he has a gun pointed to him, and the opening is all scenes from the anime.
Sep 4, 2016 12:44 AM

Jan 2013
What the hell? Why Fango? He was one of the best characters ugh... What a shame. 91 Days will be not the same without him.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Sep 4, 2016 12:55 AM

Jun 2016
it really filled my heart with happiness when i saw Corteo killed Fango I just hate him, also I never thought that Corteo would cheat them. and I think I started to hate Angelo when he was gonna kill the guy's family just because he didn't do whatever...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2016 1:06 AM

Dec 2010
I love the twist in this episode! Corteo will probably die at some point, but not now. I am thinking along the lines of him getting insane then changing into a completely different person, taking over Fango's family and being a threat to the Vanettis. And at the end of the road, Angelo kills him in order to protect Nero (at least until he gets his revenge). And we have Angelo's conscience bothering him that he sacrificed his only friend for his plans.
Sep 4, 2016 1:35 AM

Jan 2016
Shit!! The whole atmosphere is pretty much intense.
Sep 4, 2016 5:32 AM

Mar 2014
"A big dick means a big nose"
11/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 4, 2016 9:20 AM
Oct 2011
Next episode, please! The addiction for this show is real
Sep 4, 2016 1:52 PM

Dec 2015
Corteo is kinda F-ed how is he gonna escape the Island?
Sep 4, 2016 2:46 PM

Sep 2009
wow. was not expecting that to happen at all. with the open window i was expecting corteo to kill himself or something.

poor corteo though. he really never wanted to be a part of any of this and only was involved because of his loyalty and friendship with angelo. i'm hoping that somehow in light of these events he won't get exposed as the traitor.
Sep 4, 2016 3:50 PM

Aug 2015
We all thought Corteo would die and then they totally twisted our expectations by having him kill Fango! Wow, they really outdid themselves with that although I feel like he died to easily.
Sep 4, 2016 5:35 PM
Jun 2016
damn that last scene sure is bloody. at least fango is dead now. cant wait what will happen next episode.
Sep 4, 2016 6:32 PM

Mar 2013
Things just got heavier. Never thought Corteo would be the one to kill Fango.
Sep 5, 2016 8:02 AM

Jan 2014
The most wicked character get brutally killed by a character who seems to be quite harmless... Ironic, I guess.
Sep 5, 2016 10:21 AM

Aug 2015
Corteo OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ara Ara~
Sep 5, 2016 11:52 AM

Feb 2015
What an amazing episode, with all that feelings at the end and the wake of a kind of monster that only wants to survive, now how is Corteo going to get out of this?
Sep 5, 2016 2:10 PM
Mar 2016
Fango changed his haircut!

I liked what Corteo said "Everyone only cares about themselves." it pretty much sums up the whole series.

But anyways this episode's twist really surprised me, I cannot wait for the next episode.
Sep 5, 2016 2:23 PM
Jan 2016
Lol the Vanetti's are busy being serious and strategising and meanwhile Fango's just like
'Bet he's got a big dick'

Holy shit though, that escalated quickly. Those Higurashi vibes. I'd like to say I hope Fango's still alive, but I don't think there's any way he's coming back from that. O.o
Sep 5, 2016 2:23 PM
Dec 2015
Corteo got pushed around but Angelo, for everything he noticed, failed to see how Corteo was losing it and Fango pulling him around. Come on, Angelo. Whos your real brother?

Also, the reason Corteo sold Nero out is because if Nero were to die, Angelo's revenge would be over and they can be happy together again. He's always wanting Nero to die already. I don't think Angelo will kill Corteo for any reason, that will fuck him up.
Sep 5, 2016 3:25 PM

May 2015
Man, why do they always have to kill off the fun crazy villains? First Betelgeuse and now Fango. He will be missed... Like the others, I definitely didn't expect Corteo of all people to be the one to kill him.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Sep 5, 2016 4:44 PM
Jun 2016
Corteo's turn in the other direction is dark and fitting to the anime.

Amazing! (*˘︶˘*)
Sep 5, 2016 4:46 PM
May 2010
I'll miss Fango! Corteo didn't want to be a part of the mafia but this happened, he'll be better off if he took the money Angelo offered. Now I'm anxious what will happen to him next.

5/5.
Sep 6, 2016 2:27 AM

Jun 2013
I'm beginning to hate Angelo/Avilo. He's such a fucking lapdog. I knew that his BFF would backstab him, well not him directly, but the Vanetti family. I'm sure Angelo/Avila is going to kill him. I just want Corteo to be okay in the although, he might die soon too or whatever. Everyone is fucked up in this series, no real good person. As a matter of fact, if everyone dies, I wouldn't care. I just want to know how the series ends.

God damn, Corteo, I didn't expect him to smash Fango to death with his own phone. Bravo. That either earns him points with the Vanettis or gets him killed.
臭い-
Sep 7, 2016 8:40 AM
Aug 2016
Woah I just saw episode 9 preview , corteo is fucked for sure!!!!. Also we'll see Vincent Vanetti next time(he's been irrelevant for a while now ,although he's one of Angelo's targets).Anyways here's the YouTube link :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6RZvNCq7cuU

Last time I posted a preview for episode 8 but seems like nobody checked it out Am I the only one who discovered these previews and is hyped more for the coming episode (true fans where are youuuu ;_; )
Sep 7, 2016 6:15 PM

Apr 2013
Fango died. Well that wasn't much of a surprise. Corteo beeing his killer though, nop that was totally not expected. Him being the traitor and working with Fango and blag blah blah was ez to get but not the ending. Corteo will be probably dead by next episode. Not that I care about him to tell the truth. Well then kiss your life goodbye, Corteo-san.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Sep 8, 2016 2:20 AM
Sep 2013
PerlaNemesis said:
Well that was brutal. RIP Fango, your craziness will be missed. I'm glad that woman and girl survived, though.
Anyway, I have noticed people in the thread saying that they expected Fango to kill Corteo. For a moment I thought so too, but overall I was pretty sure he would somehow survive. The whole episode seemed to be hinting at something but I don't really know what yet. First of all, it was the whole "I'm your brother now." Then there are those shots where a room with empty bed is shown. I think the room is Corteo's but I'm not 100% sure. And then there's a fact that Corteo hates mafia. Why? Is it because of how they do things or is it something more personal? I don't remember this being answered in anime but maybe my memory is just bad. And also, Corteo had a sick mom who died sometime before Angelo's return. But now I wonder if that's really all. And what about Corteo's father? Maybe I'm just trying to dig too deeply. Whatever happens I'm sure we will see more of Corteo next ep.

1. That's Corteo's room. You can see later where Angelo's packing his suitcase because he's no longer staying at Corteo's place. And I'm also assuming that was the bed Angelo slept on. The cut scenes to the empty bed during and after the talk with Cerotto just shows how much Corteo thought about Angelo and him not being there anymore (thus empty bed under the moonlight-->staying at the Vanettis?), and whether what he'd decide to do next was a good idea.

2. Corteo hates the mafia not for his own sake, but rather on Angelo's behalf. The mafia took away his best friend's family. Simple as that. It was way back in the first episode. It's probably also the reason why he doesn't understand why Angelo is willing to put up with the mafia even though it most probably makes him sick to the stomach.
Sep 8, 2016 7:52 AM

Jun 2009

Ah, I was wrong then. Thanks for explanations!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2016

449 by pontes13 »»
Apr 3, 4:31 PM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2016

183 by damoInstinct »»
Feb 14, 11:38 PM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2016

213 by damoInstinct »»
Feb 11, 12:53 AM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2016

119 by damoInstinct »»
Feb 8, 7:21 AM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2016

174 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 27, 8:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.