Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 27, 2010 8:11 PM

Feb 2009
Name an Anti-Hero that you love...Explain how they are an evil hero(post their MAL page...;])...A bad guy on the good guys side...:)...An evil Protagonist...:)...or a good antagonist...:D (still evil of course...;]...try to look at who's on the list already to get a good idea of who i am going to accept or not...:D)

ok so added characters will be in GREEN
Characters that need some more convincing will be in YELLOW
characters that I have just flat out rejected will be in RED
And extraneous comments by me will be in INDIGO
;)
THANK YOU!!! :D
spazticfool7915Mar 18, 2010 10:02 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 28, 2010 8:44 AM

Aug 2009
Would Zero Kiryuu count? He was born a vampire hunter, but always kept Yuuki safe. When he found out she was a vampire, in his own way he still is keeping her safe but he is now going on the hunt.

added :)
spazticfool7915Jan 30, 2010 11:48 PM
Come and join us!

Jan 28, 2010 4:06 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
Apos from Mnemosyne....cuz he's evil? I really dont know how to put it w/o spoiling the series lol

And Ash/Angela from Kuroshitsuji, cuz they killed Poor Ciel's parents, hence the evilness. though, I suppose Grell is evil in the same sense, cuz he killed Madam Red

See I would add them but they are antagonists...just plain out villains(except for grell who is just doofy...i consider him a goofy side kick though rather than an evil hero ;])...;)...and while i do LOVE badasses there is already a club for demon lords and badasses...:)

SO In the end i have decided to add Grell...:)...was thinking about and he is an Anti-Hero...:)...not what I had originally thought of but IT IS ALL GOOD...X)
spazticfool7915Feb 25, 2010 5:31 PM
Jan 28, 2010 4:47 PM

Feb 2009
Added Zero!...:D

I was going more for the anti-HERO rather than the plain out villain...so like angela/ash i was considering but they are just the plain old villain and they are not really a hero...

SO like Sebastian is EVIL but he is a protagonist nonetheless because he is the main protagonists champion...:)...thus he is a hero but he is an ANTI-hero...:)...

See what I am saying?...:)

Keep that in mind when suggesting characters...:)...

Thanks for the suggestions though and keep them coming!!! :)
spazticfool7915Jan 28, 2010 4:51 PM

Jan 28, 2010 9:39 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
spazticfool7915 said:
Added Zero!...:D

I was going more for the anti-HERO rather than the plain out villain...so like angela/ash i was considering but they are just the plain old villain and they are not really a hero...

SO like Sebastian is EVIL but he is a protagonist nonetheless because he is the main protagonists champion...:)...thus he is a hero but he is an ANTI-hero...:)...

See what I am saying?...:)

Keep that in mind when suggesting characters...:)...

Thanks for the suggestions though and keep them coming!!! :)

ah, I gotcha, was sorta confused lol

BTW, whoever we add, I'll make cards? lol
-renn-Jan 28, 2010 9:43 PM
Jan 29, 2010 5:27 PM

Feb 2009
SirensRequiem said:

ah, I gotcha, was sorta confused lol

BTW, whoever we add, I'll make cards? lol
yeah i was a little confused my self...that was not only clarification for you guys but for me as well...;)...not that i didn't know what i wanted...i just didn't know how to describe it...:)

COOL!!! member cards are always good and i feel that there should be a contest to see who is the favorite...:)...and then like the top five get on member cards...maybe we should make this club not a private club?...:D...i don't know...:)...this is my first club and i am so excited i don't know what to do with it...:)

go to the thread i posted about "what to do" and give me your thoughts...:)

Jan 29, 2010 5:45 PM

Aug 2009
Oooo how about Asaoka from High School Debut?? He was my favorite character in the story.

He always seemed like he had bad intentions but it was always to get Yoh and Haruna together.

added :D
spazticfool7915Jan 30, 2010 9:20 PM
Come and join us!

Jan 29, 2010 6:39 PM

Aug 2009
I found a list of anti-heroes... I don't know all of them, but heres a list to help you out.

Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto
Alucard from Hellsing
Guts from Berserk
Onizuka Eikichi from GTO
Take - Bokura Ga Ita
Yuhi - Ayashi No Ceres
ikuto form shugo chara
Viral - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Saito hajime of Samurai X
Mizuta kanta (desert punk)
kurei (flame of recca)
sesshy-sama (inuyasha)
Hibari from Reborn!
Archer (Fate/Stay Night)
Van (Gun X Sword)
REvy (Black Lagoon)
Masatsugu Hattori (Grader Musashi RV)
Demon Eyes Kyo (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
Char Aznable (Mobile Suit Z Gundam ad Char's Counterattack)
Aoshi (Rurouni Kenshin)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

I know Light from Death Note is an anti-villian (truly an ultimate anti-villain at that), another really cool character. also Alex Rowe from Last Exile.

The names in green are the ones I have added and the ones in red I am going to need a little bit more convincing...;)
spazticfool7915Jan 30, 2010 9:22 PM
Come and join us!

Jan 29, 2010 6:52 PM

Feb 2009

O.O...GACK!!! :D...OH MY GOSH!!! THANK YOU!!! i Actually already have demon eyes kyo, sesshy, AND light...:)...(i love those guys ;])

I will look into and slowly add the rest...:)

Jan 29, 2010 7:12 PM
Jan 2010
Hmmmm. Wouldn't Hiei and Yoko Kurama be considered as Anti-Heros since they used to be thieves.^_^

added both...;)
spazticfool7915Jan 30, 2010 9:24 PM
Jan 29, 2010 7:21 PM

Feb 2009
Zevran_Lover-3 said:
Hmmmm. Wouldn't Hiei and Yoko Kurama be considered as Anti-Heros since they used to be thieves.^_^

as long as they are evil protagonists they are anti-heroes in my book...:)

Jan 30, 2010 9:29 AM
Jan 2010
Hiei was evil and so was Yoko. Well, Yoko still sort of is.^_^ Hiei is still murderous.^_^
Jan 30, 2010 3:42 PM

Sep 2009
Hmm do these characters count ?
http://myanimelist.net/character/5183/Shoei_Jinnai
ANd Eun : http://myanimelist.net/character/16171/Mookyul_Eun
Looking at Euns picture at night has made me drool a little XD

Shoei Jinnai
Eun Mookyul
yes they do count...added them ;)...both pics made me drool...:D...
spazticfool7915Jan 30, 2010 9:25 PM
Jan 30, 2010 8:58 PM

Aug 2009
How about Lord Darcia The Third?

Third generation of the Darcia family of Nobles, who were said to be cursed after Darcia the First disappeared into "Paradise". Due to his grandfather's curse, Darcia is now plagued with an eye that resembles that of a wolf's. He seeks to use Cheza to somehow revive his lover Hamona, who has been stricken with "Paradise sickness", in which her soul is "taken by Paradise", causing her to fall into a coma. But Harmona's death changes that plan, with Darcia mysteriously going after the destruction of his keep until he resurfaces at Jagara's city. The loss of Harmona and the poison from Jagara's dagger drive Darcia mad. Eventually after that, he discards his love for Harmona, saying that "she is nowhere now", and assumes the form of a wolf.

thank you for the LOVELY explaination!!! :D...added :)
spazticfool7915Jan 30, 2010 9:39 PM
Come and join us!

Jan 30, 2010 11:01 PM

Oct 2008
Oga Tatsumi....

THANK YOU DOMINATE ONE:D...:)...he is added...:)
Jan 30, 2010 11:03 PM

Oct 2008
I have to say Break
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=14020

ADDED!!! :D...how about the rest of Pandora Hearts's crew?...:)...any of them evil/bad heroes?...:)
spazticfool7915Jan 30, 2010 11:08 PM
Jan 30, 2010 11:30 PM

Oct 2008
Yoite~~~

http://myanimelist.net/character/9440/Yoite

ADDED!!! You are coming up with some good ones DominateOne...:D
spazticfool7915Jan 30, 2010 11:42 PM
Jan 30, 2010 11:54 PM

Oct 2008
Mina

http://myanimelist.net/character/18547/Mina_Tepes

*this is my last one for the night.. I get back on it tomorrow :D night~*

added :D...it is all good...:)...NIGHT!!!:)
Jan 31, 2010 11:44 AM

Sep 2009
Dante Sparda from Devil may Cry. He's only out for his own interests, especially in the video games. http://myanimelist.net/character/2880/Dante

Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing--Ah, it's hard to explain this one unless you've seen the show. Especially in the beginning, his attitude was very mercenary. http://myanimelist.net/character/99/Heero_Yuy

I'll let you know when I think of more~

BOTH ADDED!!! :D...Mmk cool as you come up with them just post them here!!! :)
spazticfool7915Jan 31, 2010 12:00 PM

Feb 1, 2010 6:28 PM

Aug 2009
How about Abel Nightroad?

See I was thinking him too...but...Abel...is more of a broken soul...The only thing bad about him is the fact that he is a crusnik but he doesn't do anything bad while he is a crusnik...like he kills people and stuff...but not "innocents"...That is why Train Heartnet is not an anti-hero...he is an assassin but...he mended his ways and he is not evil...We are looking for evil people who are the protagonist...like EVIL...Look at Blood and Sebby...and Sesshomaru...Kaname Kuran...all will kill ANYONE who gets in their way...:D...but they are still protagonists[heroes]...:)
spazticfool7915Feb 2, 2010 3:50 PM
Come and join us!

Feb 10, 2010 8:29 PM

Sep 2009
Ura's cousin. ;D Hakuyoh. ♥ You've read Mugen Spiral. He's on their side, but far from good.

If anyone from Trinity Blood, I'd say either Hugue de Watteau or that vampire guy who is only doing all those evil things for his love, but he's still a bastard. Can't think of any other Trinity Blood ones. O.o

The vampire was more of a pitiable villain...but Hakuyoh and Sword Dancer are ADDED!!! ;)
spazticfool7915Feb 11, 2010 7:27 AM

Feb 10, 2010 11:04 PM

Aug 2009
Solomon Goldsmith? ....The thing is though, he's actually an antagonist with "good" traits, not a protagonist with a bad/evil side.

I feel as though he can count as an anti-hero...b/c he is a villain...who acts like a hero...and that is what I consider to be an ANTI-HERO don't chya think? ;)

I agree ...you just had the description of an anti-hero as a protagonist with an evil/bad side on the club homepage, so just wanted to double check ^^

teehee...it is all good...i guess i ought to edit that definition...hmm...i hadn't even thought about the VILLAINS who act like heroes...:)

spazticfool7915Feb 13, 2010 5:05 PM
Come and join us!

Feb 11, 2010 8:08 PM

Oct 2009
would lucy be considered one? from elfen lied being she protects kouta.

HECK YES!!! :)...in fact on her profile it says "protagonist/antagonist"...:D...THANK YOU!!! (she is added btw...;])
spazticfool7915Feb 11, 2010 8:13 PM
Feb 13, 2010 4:09 PM

Aug 2009
Nyx from Neo Angelique Abyss

O.O..HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL...:)...added! :D
spazticfool7915Feb 13, 2010 5:01 PM
Come and join us!

Feb 13, 2010 11:25 PM

Oct 2009
Priss from Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 i believe would count as well

ADDED!!! :D
spazticfool7915Feb 14, 2010 2:36 PM
Feb 15, 2010 10:48 PM

Nov 2009
Hey guys! I have a list of characters for you to (hopefully) add.

Shion Sonozaki from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Rena Ryuuguu from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Keiichi Maebara from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Satoko Houjou from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Rika Furude ONLY in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
Mion Sonozaki from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Beatrice from Umineko no Naku Koro ni (If you need me to explain why for Battler & Beatrice (because I know their MAL pages aren't going to explain), just ask.)
Kallen Kozuki/Stadtfeld from Code Geass
C.C. from Code Geass
Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass
Misa Amane from Death Note
L Lawliet from Death Note
Ryuk from Death Note
Suigintou ONLY in Rozen Maiden: Träumend
Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki
Yukiteru "Yukki" Amano from Mirai Nikki (in later chapters)
Uryuu Minene from Mirai Nikki
Nougami Neuro from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro; he's basically the embodiment of "anti-hero" :P
Riku from Kingdom Hearts
Nemuru Kushinada/Kannon Hakuorou* from Ookami Kakushi

*I thought that they were the same person (said outright in the anime), but MAL gave them seperate profiles, so I really don't know what to think about it...O.o

:D...ALRIGHT!:)...the ones in green are added...the ones in red you must defend >:)(there was either not enough info or i don't see them as anti-heroes)...About the last one...i am just going to add the one where she is kannon...THANK YOU!!! :D
misa3kiraFeb 16, 2010 9:39 PM

Slicing. I need you. ;ω;
Feb 16, 2010 9:08 AM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
Well on that same note

from Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Bernkastel (she does help from time to time but she has her own agenda)
Lambdadelta (same as Bernkastel)

I totally see where misa3kira is going with Battler and Beatrice

ADDED :)...thank you for clarifying Battler and Beatrice...:D

I was gonna add some stuff about Beato and Battler, but I couldnt think of anything haha
-renn-Feb 16, 2010 12:36 PM
Feb 20, 2010 5:55 PM

Aug 2009
Orihara Izaya. He's a bastard overall, but he's aweesome.

Watch episode 2 of Durarara and you'll know what I'm talking about. :3

Checked him out and he looks like the kind of sick puppy I LOVE...ADDED!!! :D
spazticfool7915Feb 20, 2010 6:03 PM

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Feb 21, 2010 4:13 AM

Nov 2009
Defending time! :D

Rika Furude - Well, in Kai we learn that she's been repeating the same summer for over 100 years (it might be 1000, I'm not sure). This has made her severely depressed over how no matter what she does, she can't stop her friends from going insane and ending the loop. This causes her to slightly go insane and blow up at Takano and Irie, telling them to hurry up and die. She no longer cares about her parents' death, after being in the loop so long. I believe her to be an anti-hero because most of time in Kai, she doesn't act heroic, but she doesn't really act evil, either.

Mion Sonozaki - Well, I wasn't sure if she should be classified or not, seeing as the arc where she was the murderer, turns out that it was Shion killing everyone the whole time. The only reason that I view her as an anti-hero is that it's been hinted multiple times (possibly confirmed) that in one of the many arcs that we didn't see, she's been the killer. Still, this isn't a strong reason to put her on the list. :/

Kallen Kozuki/Stadtfled - Well, I view her as an anti-hero because as a part of Lelouch's terrorist group, the Black Knights, she takes part in all of his not-so-heroic plans, killing many people, and upsetting the "peace." :P

Suzaku Kururugi - Heh heh, and I thought he was more an anti-hero than C.C. Let's see...He's working for the "bad side", despite being a character with arguably purer views than Lelouch. Then after the "Euphinator Incident", he began to backstab people even more than he already did, his views becoming more twisted. He was an anti-hero especially in R2 (>_<), in my opinion, with his constant wanting of revenge and all of his backstabbing. :P

Misa Amane - Well, in Death Note, she helped Light in his plans to rule the world. She killed tons of people with no guilt at all, and she would do this without thinking twice if Light asked her to. This made her one of the most - if not the - most psychotic character on the show. The reason why she's an anti-hero in my opinion, is that she technically is on the "good side" since she sides with Light, the "protagonist."

L Lawliet - Although L's considered the "antagonist," he certainly is more of a "protagonist" than Light or Misa. He fights evil, and wants to bring Kira to "justice." This would normally make him the "hero" of the story, as opposed to Light of Misa, who murder hundreds of people to rule the world, but since the morals and alignment of Death Note are so screwed up, I believe that L would be an anti-hero, classifiying into the "heroic villain" category.

Ryuk - Like Misa, he also *somewhat* helped Light, the "hero" of Death Note become the "God of the New World." He dropped the Death Note into the human world because he was bored, knowing that whoever picked it up would kill at least one person. Over the course of the series, he enjoyed watching Light commit murders to achieve his goal, fighting against L and overcoming obstacles that got in his way. The fact that he sits back, laughs, and goes along with the killings, despite being a "hero" makes him somewhat of an "anti-hero," imo.

Nemuru Kushinada - Well, I thought she would be accepted as an anti-hero since she is Kannon, the one who kills the "fallen wolves (people)" of the town. She apparently does this for "good," but I'm suspicious about how great the morals of the town are. This has not been classified in the anime yet, so I would understand if, until it's over, you wouldn't add her.
misa3kiraFeb 26, 2010 3:07 PM

Slicing. I need you. ;ω;
Feb 21, 2010 10:13 AM

May 2009
How about Shiki Nanaya?
He's cool I think he is a bad guy and cuts girls clothes and this makes him a bad guy :P
http://myanimelist.net/character/12731/Shiki_Nanaya

WHAT A GOOD ANTI-HERO! :D...ADDED...:)

***added by the spazticfool to save space*** :)
DarkCavalier's second suggestion:
oh and by the way...
I think Sephiroth is one character that should be added
http://myanimelist.net/character/1816/Sephiroth
spazticfool7915Feb 21, 2010 12:32 PM
My MAL Family^^

Feb 21, 2010 3:27 PM

Oct 2008
http://myanimelist.net/character/24595/Shizuo_Heiwajima

Shizuo!!!!

ADDED!!! :D...thanks!!! :)
spazticfool7915Feb 21, 2010 3:37 PM
Feb 23, 2010 4:24 PM

Aug 2009
Sasame?

added...:)
spazticfool7915Feb 23, 2010 8:19 PM
Come and join us!

Feb 23, 2010 4:43 PM

Mar 2008
Simon - TTGL
Sakura Haruno - Naruto

What Anti-hero stuff does Sakura do?...:)DEFEND WHY SHE SHOULD BE AN ANTI-HERO >:)...:)
spazticfool7915Feb 23, 2010 8:26 PM
Feb 24, 2010 3:36 PM

Jul 2007
yo there,
on the previous page it was mentioned that alucard from hellsing would be added to the list of anti-heros.. but he isnt there :(
did he got afterwards rejected or is he simply forgotten? :>

btw: Simon from TTGL.. what anti-hero stuff did he do? O.O

Sig made by Sylinchen!
Feb 24, 2010 10:01 PM

Jun 2008
Kikyo
A dead miko, who used to purify the magic jewel. She is tricked by the demon and killed, but is reborn by the mononoke. She wants to kill Inuyasha, 'cause she believes it's he who killed her . She act on her own, sometimes causing troubles to the protagonists, sometimes helping them

Hideo Kuze
he is a cyber-terrorist, who tries to free refugees from the government. He is the childhood friend of Motoko Kusanagi - the main protagonist. Though he doesn't want to hurt anybody, the government makes the greatest enemy out of him

Ichimaru, Gin
former captain of the Gotei 13 he betrayed them and join evil forces, but still cares about his subordinate Kira Izuru; is believed by many fans to return to Gotei

Ayanami
the main antagonist, but is too cute not to be loved ^^

Xellos
an enigmatic servant of the demon, though he helps the main protagonists occasionally and travels with them

Yzak Joule
Dearka Elsman
Athrun Zala
primarily they fought against the protagonists, but later on they switched sides

Alphard "Canaan" Alshaya
the young terrorist of the Hebi - terrorist organization. She fight the protaginist, but later on leaves her fighting spirit and sets a quiet life

Tia Harribel
is one of the protagonists, but is betrayed by the leader. Is the only female Arrancar - the antagonist organization

ADDED!!! :)...Ayanami I couldn't add b/c he is just an antogonist...:(...I WANTED TO THOUGH...oh i SOo wanted too...:)...a few of these are like BORDER line anti-heroes you know?
spazticfool7915Mar 1, 2010 6:47 PM

OEC ~ CCO ~ TSC+VIP ~ UC ~ TCO ~ TVMF ~ MCC + Other Badges
Feb 26, 2010 1:46 PM

Jul 2009
How about Gaara from Naruto?

ADDED...:)

spazticfool7915Mar 1, 2010 6:54 PM
If I were the rain that binds together the Earth and the sky,
whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be
able to bind two hearts together as well?

Feb 26, 2010 3:10 PM

Nov 2009
Alright, since you apparently didn't see my "to add" list...

TO (HOPEFULLY) ADD:
Dr. Franken Stein from Soul Eater
Crona Makenshi from Soul Eater
Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood

Hope you saw that, Spaz! :P...yeah i DEFINITELY saw it...:)oh yeah and crona just looks like a puppet...something to be used...

Glad you did~ xD Well, Crona is used a lot, but worked for the "bad guys" in the beginning, then switched over to good, then switched back. Sort of. :| I'm not too sure what's going on with him/her in the manga right now, though... I don't mind if you don't include Crona if you don't think he/she is qualified though, since I really hate him/her. :D
misa3kiraMar 2, 2010 7:53 PM

Slicing. I need you. ;ω;
Mar 1, 2010 2:18 PM

Feb 2010
What about Vincent Nightray from Pandora Hearts?

hmmm...:)...yeah i will take him...:D
spazticfool7915Mar 1, 2010 7:11 PM
Mar 2, 2010 3:15 AM

Jul 2007
i got asked why simon from ttgl isnt an anti-hero.

well, an anti-hero is a person wo acts evil, does cruel things and so on but is on the good side.

simon is on the good side - but never does "evil" things, he is fighting with his friends, doesn't do anything bad, protects his friends and his love but without to be cruel or so.
He is pure and nice, cries when his family and friends die.
When his world is in danger and he has to fight the enemy and his wife, he is going to charge in together with his friends, rescuing her and even let 2 old enemys of him fight alongside him.

well yeah.. i cant explain it good, because there is nothing to explain - because he doesn't do evil things^^ he has a good-hearted nature.

what do the others say to this?
SylentMar 2, 2010 12:35 PM

Sig made by Sylinchen!
Mar 2, 2010 11:21 AM
Jul 2018
What about Han Seo Jang from Hot Blooded Woman?
http://myanimelist.net/character/21756/Han_Seo_Jang

He’s kinda psycho and violent but not completely bad and he did care a lot for Ha J and did all those cruel things to make Ha Ji break free from him.
Btw he is so damn hot!

ADDED!!! AND YEAH HE LOOKS TOTALLY FREAKING BEAST!!! :D...btw this manga looks REALLY interesting but it looks like it has a sad ending...:(...does it?...(i don't mind a spoiler..;])

Actualy it ended quite well :)
removed-userMar 3, 2010 7:21 AM
Mar 5, 2010 6:31 PM

Nov 2009
Accelerator from Toaru Majutsu no Index is definitely fitting of these characters; you could argue that he is not a main character of the anime, but he is indeed a main character in the light novels.

ADDED...:)
spazticfool7915Mar 10, 2010 3:56 PM
Mar 11, 2010 1:21 PM

Sep 2009
Ronove - Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
Tobi - Naruto Shippuden
Deidara - Naruto Sippuden
Drocell - Kuroshitsuji
Soul Eater - Asura
Soul Eater - Franken Stein
Soul Eater - Chrona

hm... i'll try to think of more as well!!

Franken Stein has already been added...:) people just disappear from the list sometimes...:...:)
spazticfool7915Mar 18, 2010 10:03 PM
Mar 14, 2010 2:29 PM

Aug 2009
How about Oboro Mochizuki A movie star, an idol and Psyren drifter. He is one of the characters that are most controversial. He has healing ability and excels in Rise type of psy. He wins against Kagetora with almost no effort and has hidden curious/sadistic side. He shows it when he uses his "First aid heal" at full power against a Tavoo.

SOUNDS ALRIGHT!!! :D...added...:3
spazticfool7915Mar 18, 2010 9:10 PM
Come and join us!

Mar 18, 2010 4:38 AM

May 2009
Pssst...What about Natsu Tanimoto? He pops in now and then to aid the main protagonist, but ends up joining forces with the antagonists. Wierd no?

Also, Alucard (heck I'm surprised he's not on the list already ><). He fights for the "good guys", but in his own...psychotic way o.o. He pretty much explains himself lol.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH ALUCARD...:)..b/c you are right...he IS an Anti-hero and I have put him on the list like 3 TIMES NOW...X(...but I have added him AGAIN and he WILL stay on there...:)...And Natsu is being added as well...:)...THANK YOU! :D
spazticfool7915Mar 18, 2010 9:14 PM
Mar 20, 2010 2:42 PM

Jun 2008
From Trigun:
Vash
Wolfwood
Knives
Mar 21, 2010 2:13 PM
Jan 2010
I'd like to see
1. Laures from the manga Seimaden http://myanimelist.net/character/11757/Laures - it's not so popular, but he's classic bishonen anti-hero: he's a demon, massacred people for the sake of his true love, etc.
2. The Black Swordsman/Knight from Sweat Punch - Comedy: a vampire who likres reading comedies. too bad I can't find his character page!!!
3. Nicolas D. Wolfwood: http://myanimelist.net/character/722/Nicholas_D._Wolfwood
He's a killer and a cynic
4.While I saw many characters from Rurouni Kenshin, I didn't find Shshio Makoto -

http://myanimelist.net/character/3683/Makoto_Shishio . He could be considered an anti-hero instead of just plain ol' villain by some crazies like me
Mar 27, 2010 7:10 AM

Jun 2009
Sebastian_Kuroshitsuji
Hal_Switch
Haine_Dogs
Mar 27, 2010 7:43 AM

Aug 2009
gokudou from gokudou kun manyuuki is definetelly an anti hero only fighting for his own selfish needs , leaving the hard work with others, chickens out with strong opponents unless they hurt his pride
http://myanimelist.net/character/4427/Gokudou_Yuccot_Kikansky
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Mar 27, 2010 9:19 PM
Jul 2018
What about Rokudo Mukuro from Reborn?

Oh, and Uchiha Itachi from Naruto?
Mar 28, 2010 2:28 PM

Feb 2009
mmmm how about Zero from vampire Knight =D
And Ichigo from Bleach

Zero is already on the list...:3
spazticfool7915Mar 28, 2010 7:03 PM

PLZ feed them ^0^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Featured Anti-Hero: Lelouch &quot;Lulu, Lelouch vi Britannia, Black Prince, Zero, King of Elevens&quot; Lamperouge

spazticfool7915 - Apr 10, 2010

9 by Neftimoon »»
Aug 2, 2016 9:45 AM

» Badass Characters like Accelerator

DrakensbergMist - Nov 24, 2014

1 by Spike »»
Jul 15, 2016 12:42 PM

Poll: » Favorite Anti-Hero (CONTEST!!!) :D ( 1 2 )

spazticfool7915 - Jan 30, 2010

97 by Kirin4 »»
Aug 14, 2014 7:46 AM

» MEMBER CARDS {OPEN!!! :D} ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

spazticfool7915 - Feb 15, 2010

305 by Miglea »»
Jul 16, 2014 6:14 PM

» LIMITED EDITION 150+ MEMBERS!!! POST!!! :) ( 1 2 3 4 )

spazticfool7915 - Mar 14, 2010

158 by B_gione »»
Jan 11, 2013 12:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.