Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2016 1:45 PM
Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so glad to finally have an update after chapter 21...that amazing chapter 21... but i still need more ;~;
how often does this series update?
Aug 17, 2016 11:15 AM

Jul 2015
Finally chapter 22!!! I love the way their relationship develops >.<

May 31, 2017 12:51 AM

Apr 2016
ihr hertZ' cover is gorgeous!! *_________* Doumeki is looking down at Yashiro so lovingly. <33 And that caption, "The time for everything to change has come" got me excited! :D

"He might have noticed" was a great first line, Doumeki! He's so cool! >< Hehe, Doumeki was furious at the thought of Kageyama seeing Yashiro in that car... :P He was jealous, huh?

"I want to make him mine" <-- YES!! DOUMEKI!!
"Even though this is the only path I can take, by his side." <--- T_____T You two will develop as lovers eventually, trust me.

While Doumeki is tragically wondering, "Why can't I hold back?" (because you're not impotent and you love Yashiro!!), I lol-ed when the spy said he looked like a child who was told to stand outside the hallway. LOL at, "Was he that bad?" No he wasn't! XD Doumeki wasn't standing outside as punishment for bad sex, but I guess it could be interpreted that well, by outsiders...

It's actually cute to see Yashiro sleep in the car. :)

Okay. It's official. Ryuuzaki does love Yashiro. - He unintentionally admitted to going through the trouble of saving him. Maybe not as lovers, since he does have a woman, but as brothers.

OMG!! Ryuuzaki's woman got gang raped, and she still didn't reveal a thing ;_______; OMG, this woman deserves all the love in the world!

OH WOW O______O Now, I didn't expect to see Doumeki naked! This author is filled with surprises! Although, I like that Doumeki casually put on his underwear and pants, and went out to get meds in the car.

"I was held down and rimmed by a guy with that body? I'm no match for that." <-- Awe, Yashiro x) But in that moment, he was still in the mood to piss off that passenger whose arm got broken by Doumeki; "Say 'Yashiro-san is better than Hirata' three times." :P

That moment, when these two fed each other was the CUTEST! <33

.______________. IT'S ONLY BEEN THREE MONTHS??? OMG, I forgot that Doumeki is still on probation... Although, I like that Yashiro isn't forcing Doumeki to join the yakuza. It's true that Doumeki has the potential to go back to living an ordinary life, and find a place that could reattach his little finger.

LOL, Doumeki wore that tiger shirt a second time, to meet his mom and sister. :P That's sweet. I think Doumeki is cute too, Yashiro :)

When Yashiro asked Doumeki to blow him, I was a little afraid!! Yashiro just admitted that he was relieved that Doumeki is impotent. >< I thought, "What would happen, once Doumeki finally has an erection?" And as expected, Doumeki did :'/

OH YAY!! :D Yashiro's "Now that you're hard, let's have sex" saved the day! Like Doumeki, I was hoping he wouldn't get fired!! ><
Cloe900311May 31, 2017 10:52 AM
Jan 3, 2021 1:10 PM

Mar 2014
It's finally revealed that Doumeki is potent and now they're finally gonna have sex WE DID IT BOIS

also holy shit Doumeki's body is looking fiiiine

I'm really concerned for Ryuuzaki's woman T_T

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 56 Discussion

Stardew - Feb 3

1 by mugen_ga »»
Feb 27, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 27 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 11, 2017

17 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 25 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 31, 2017

4 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 24 Discussion

Stardew - Dec 8, 2016

6 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:10 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 23 Discussion

Seta_Reh - Jun 10, 2023

0 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.