Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2016 1:04 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Better fortune raffle drawing. Meow". HAHAHAHA. Her English voice dub. I love.
This should be the second time that Ran has become studious. She's so cute. And when she voices her career choices. Awww. Everybody rejoice. And Sayo thinks that her big sister is an alien again. HAHAHAHA.
I love Ran's hair down!``
OMGGGG. The Junior Detectives have a new member. HAHAHA

ODAIBA COPPPPPP. He always makes me think of Nicholas Cage for some reason. Wait, wasn't this episode filmed when Sayo and Masato infiltrated the scene?
MANNN. THIS CRIMINAL HAS GOT AN AcCENT. I meant to type this earlier but serious Ran has got such a deep voice. HAHAHA. Love this series.
I guess this will be the last episode of the English dub. SO SADDDD but I saw somewhere that the Japanese dub got an A+ so I'm looking forward to it. HAHAHA. Yeahhh. The second half of the anime series never got dubed and it looks like there aren't any plans of dubbing it anytime soon. Booo
Jan 17, 4:29 AM

Jun 2021
last italian dub episode :( (also, somehow it sort of felt like a open ending series finale, somehow, to begin with)

am i the only one thinking that Ran looked like Yukino Miyazawa (when she's at home not wearing the usual mask at high school) after the "transformation"?

So, that Odaiba Cop scene had a re-shoot without Sayo and partner? Well, it doesn't matter any more, Ran has returned her usual self and now has to pick up all her gyaru items from the garbage.

It is unlikely for me to immediately continue the series with the original language out of availability concerns, but so far, it has been even more entertaining than expected. The characters have resulted mostly likable and often able to surprise, the show wasn't too shy of exploring dark themes here and there, and italian dub... i'm still biased in favor of it to this very day for multiple reasons, and this adaptation just proves my point even further. So far, so good... so what? 8/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran Episode 52 Discussion

Yuuta_Kaoru - Nov 9, 2016

2 by m1kusl33k »»
Feb 17, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran Episode 5 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Apr 11, 2020

4 by ShardTown »»
Jan 21, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran Episode 25 Discussion

Yuuta_Kaoru - Aug 2, 2016

1 by _untitled »»
Jan 17, 3:56 AM

Poll: » Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran Episode 24 Discussion

Yuuta_Kaoru - Aug 2, 2016

2 by _untitled »»
Jan 17, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran Episode 23 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Oct 18, 2020

1 by _untitled »»
Jan 16, 1:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.