Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2016 10:29 PM

Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
To me it seem's like bit dishonest her to struggle that much in the morning. If it's that hard to just move herself in the bed then i have hard time believing she could move herself with the chair as well as she have.

Anyways. The next day Miss Rott came back he found out that Clara was at the bottom of deepest ravine. They had the best of intentions but shit's happens.
KuruwinJul 28, 2016 10:50 PM
Apr 15, 2019 3:00 PM

Sep 2011
Clara's little trip to Heidi's mountain hut became a small procession. Rottenmeier surely put some people to work for her fast. I guess money does make the world go round. At least Clara could enjoy the scenery, and the villagers even talked to Heidi's grandfather on good terms.

It's a pity that Clara and Heidi couldn't go with Peter to the pastures, but they still shared the walk during the climbing, and that sweet moment in which Peter got surprised that Clara already knew all the goats. He was also kind enough to bring some flowers to them on his way back, it was nice. Rottenmeier was also reasonable and let Clara stay in Heidi's hut after putting some resistance against it, even though she was a bit rude by saying that it wasn't fit for people to live on it. But by the preview she will soon start to get annoying again...
Feb 28, 2020 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
Of course, Rottenmeier would hire the villagers to do all the work for her. Maybe she could try doing things with her own two hands, opening her eyes a little bit more to the world around here. I am surprised grandfather didn't tell her off for her behavior. But oh well, she is not harming anyone. And the villagers seem fine with it. Money sure is a powerful thing to own over people.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 5 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jun 16, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Mar 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 4 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

4 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 3 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

5 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 2 Discussion

catullus_d_rus - Mar 28, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 47 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jul 30, 2016

6 by k1Aegis »»
Jan 7, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.