New
Pages (37) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Jul 30, 2016 2:05 AM

Mar 2016
Jul 30, 2016 3:16 AM

Mar 2016
zaydgh123 said:
Why are people talking like the common route is over already

If you mean people listing common route as ep1-3 and then character specific episode, that would because the first were more "random" common route stuff, while now it's still common route but more character focussed.

If you don't mean that, I'm with you.

Btw, Rewrite+ is out in Japan? Makes the hype even more real. Need...translation...now >.<
Jul 30, 2016 5:41 AM

Aug 2015

Pretty hype for the episode. I hope it has some memorable moments and isn't a complete train wreck.
Everyone says anime is getting worse and nothing compares to the greats;

I say anime never stops getting better

Jul 30, 2016 6:05 AM
Jul 2018
BACONator1313 said:

Pretty hype for the episode. I hope it has some memorable moments and isn't a complete train wreck.

I see something original coming from at least the last picture
Jul 30, 2016 7:18 AM
Jul 2018
In other news, apparently Rewrite is going to get a comic based on a previous post on a page that I follow on. I need some confirmation of course if anyone speaks Japanese can correct me on that. It's called "Side-Terra" from what I can get there.

Illustrations are going to be made by ZEN.

Link: http://www.rewrite-anime.tv/news/?id=39635
Jul 30, 2016 7:23 AM

Mar 2016
TheLittleRedHero said:
In other news, apparently Rewrite is going to get a comic based on a previous post on a page that I follow on. I need some confirmation of course if anyone speaks Japanese can correct me on that. It's called "Side-Terra" from what I can get there.

I'm still waiting for Side-R/B translation or raws... and we now have another one..lol
Jul 30, 2016 7:26 AM
Jul 2018
Materialist said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

I'm still waiting for Side-R/B translation or raws... and we now have another one..lol

Lol thank god I'm not the only one waiting for Side-R/B translations xD
Jul 30, 2016 8:10 AM

Dec 2012
Episode 5 screenshot
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jul 30, 2016 8:16 AM
Jul 2018
Ishkoten said:
Episode 5 screenshot

I assume they covered her entire mystery aspect story. .w.
Which is fine I suppose.
Jul 30, 2016 8:18 AM

Jul 2014
Episode 5 ends.

Some images scanned from the manga "Rewrite Side-Terra".
It seems that the "Moon&Terra route"

PikariDawnJul 30, 2016 8:38 AM
Jul 30, 2016 8:19 AM

Mar 2016
Does that mean Guardian gets revealed? Especially with the last screenshot?

Well let's hope this will make people like her more.
Jul 30, 2016 8:25 AM

Dec 2012
TiduLimar said:

During the hospital scene Nishikujou told Kotarou about the Gaurdian.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jul 30, 2016 8:30 AM

Mar 2016
Ishkoten said:

...Hu, I didn't expect them to reveal it before Nov 11th.
I'm curious how they'll handle it then and how much impact it will have.
(and to distance me from the haters: I'm legitimate curious and not hating it before it even happened, I've liked their direction so far)
TiduLimarJul 30, 2016 8:37 AM
Jul 30, 2016 8:34 AM

Dec 2013
Ok, time to pile in for episode 5. 25 minutes.
https://rabb.it/Nothingtoyou12
Jul 30, 2016 8:35 AM
Jul 2018
TiduLimar said:

...Hu, I didn't expect them to reveal it before Nov 11th.
I'm curious how they'll handle it then and how much impact it will have.
(and to distance me from the haters: I'm legitimate curious and not hating it before it even happened, I've liked their direction so far)[/quote]

Probably they won't give too much detail on Guardian since it will still maintain itself as part core of the series. I mean, mentioning Guardian is one thing but giving information about Guardian, and for example being in war against Gaia is another thing. Just saying in perspective of course, imo.
Jul 30, 2016 8:39 AM

Mar 2016
TheLittleRedHero said:

Probably they won't give too much detail on Guardian since it will still maintain itself as part core of the series. I mean, mentioning Guardian is one thing but giving information about Guardian, and for example being in war against Gaia is another thing. Just saying in perspective of course, imo.

Well, that might be true, yeah.
Jul 30, 2016 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
TiduLimar said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

Well, that might be true, yeah.

I think as long as they don't mention that part of Guardian it's considered fine. Like of course, don't mention the war thing. Maybe little detail but not too much.

Also as for the buildup it can work out depending in the execution handlement.
Jul 30, 2016 8:48 AM

Aug 2014
TiduLimar said:

I doubt people will like Lucia more just for the past, unfortunately. But atleast her background is done now, so I wonder who is next? They'll probably save Kotori's for last but for now, I'm more curious about just when the Kagari route will begin...
Jul 30, 2016 9:31 AM
Jul 2012
It was a good episode but I still don't care about where this new route is heading.
Jul 30, 2016 9:54 AM

Mar 2016
Just gonna leave this here ^^

Jul 30, 2016 10:37 AM

Aug 2014
Well that was one hell of a rushed ep, but atleast we got her route ED song. Now I'm more curious about next ep, seems like it'll be an original ep or atleast partly original judging from that preview.
Jul 30, 2016 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
Snappynator said:
Well that was one hell of a rushed ep, but atleast we got her route ED song. Now I'm more curious about next ep, seems like it'll be an original ep or atleast partly original judging from that preview.

I mean they only did some original gaps here and there... and it was expected but I think it was rather fine personally. But I do assume you got pissed at... well, friendzone or something.
Jul 30, 2016 10:50 AM

Mar 2016
it's not Lucia route anime, so "friendzone" is fine.
Jul 30, 2016 10:50 AM

Aug 2014
TheLittleRedHero said:
Snappynator said:

I mean they only did some original gaps here and there... and it was expected but I think it was rather fine personally. But I do assume you got pissed at... well, friendzone or something.
I was more annoyed by how this was awfully rushed, we see them at one place for 1-2 min then jump to another, jump again and again and again, this ep was even more all over the place than EP 1 was, it didn't even feel emotional or whatever. Friendzone is the least of the various issues this ep had, atleast I can understand going down that route considering how they seem to plan on playing this out.
Jul 30, 2016 10:55 AM

Aug 2012
Yeah, this didn't work as well as Shizuru's episode. Like I'd been afraid of before, it's a tornado at this point. There were good parts, but made for an awfully messy whole. I'm not the biggest Lucia fan but the impact is hard to find in the church scene when you consider she's about to get friendzoned. I get that the romance is toned down so that everyone can be a precious friend to Kotarou which causes him regret when everything comes crashing down, and this worked until now for what they're going for. And copy/pasting scenes from heroine routes with toned down romance is common, but here it just did not feel right due to the nature of her route and her relationship with Kotarou, which is why I was hoping they'd refrain from diving into it like this.

I don't even wanna talk about the Guardian/Gaia/Key reveal, but my god..they've effectively given out the entire mystery on a cheap deli platter. They find the most impact killing ways to reveal things, and now there's no impact left to be had for November 13. People are already guessing Kagari is the Key because it's obvious, all that's left is for Chihaya's episode to reveal everything about her and Akane so that nobody's surprised when they turn on each other.

At this point the only thing I have hopes for is a feelsy Kotori episode that ties into Kagari route and Kotarou's past, but I'm also extremely scared now that this will take way too many elements from Terra.
Jul 30, 2016 10:58 AM

Dec 2012
Son Wukong already figured out some stuff like Key is Kagari and Guardian and Gaia
LightBladeNova said:
Jul 30, 2016 11:20 AM

Jul 2014
>just watched episode 4 and 5 (since i'm pretty busy recently)
EVERYTHING IS FREAKING FORCE AND RUSH
ffs they can give guardian's info without ruining character's route (by just implying and such)
but fuck that right? cuz instead of thinking and rewrite plot line to fit Kagari route, let's just rush heorine route then add kagari route.
and seriously i didn't feel anything in church scene.
Jul 30, 2016 11:23 AM

May 2014
Wait, they can't be that crazy, can they? Did they really just adapt entire Lucia's route in 1 episode?!?!
What's with this crazy pacing?

From what I have seen so far, it feels that it will be the worst adaptation of Key I have ever seen...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2016 11:30 AM

Dec 2012
Sparteh said:
Wait, they can't be that crazy, can they? Did they really just adapt entire Lucia's route in 1 episode?!?!
No they only adapted the mystery part of Lucia route. They didn't do the whole route.
LightBladeNova said:
Jul 30, 2016 11:37 AM

May 2014
Ishkoten said:
Sparteh said:
No they only adapted the mystery part of Lucia route. They didn't do the whole route.

I know, but it is highly unlikely that they will adapt remaining part. After all, it focused on romantic development between the 2. That is why I claim this as an adaptation of full route.
And still, pacing is ridiculous... I think it took a good 5-7 hours to complete that much material in VN, but they compressed it into 20 minutes...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2016 11:43 AM

Aug 2014
Sparteh said:
Ishkoten said:

I know, but it is highly unlikely that they will adapt remaining part. After all, it focused on romantic development between the 2. That is why I claim this as an adaptation of full route.
And still, pacing is ridiculous... I think it took a good 5-7 hours to complete that much material in VN, but they compressed it into 20 minutes...
They probably just want to get the main heroines out of the way so they can focus on the Kagari route.
Jul 30, 2016 12:00 PM

Jun 2013
Hahahaha omg i hate MAL so much..i seriously have no idea why do i keep coming back to this shit. Maybe im a masochist..

But as an example, let us see how is it going the Kazamatsuri discussions about the episode, shall we?

https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/rewrite-anime-episode-5-asahi-haruka/3018/9

Oh, looks like they have brains!

Seriously i can see now why people keep hacking this garbage everytime..this community is the #1 cancer between anime fans on the internet..
Jul 30, 2016 12:02 PM

May 2014
Snappynator said:
Sparteh said:

They probably just want to get the main heroines out of the way so they can focus on the Kagari route.

I wonder how they are going to do it. Lets think about it. Kotarou has already used his ability in latest episode. Now they should introduce Gaia. But here I see the 1st problem. Gaia's girls routes from my point of view appear to be much harder to adapt. In 1 route he becomes a superhero like character while other looks like crazily hard to do because of content itself. They shouldn't be able to do it without focusing to much on romance.

Now another problem I see. How are they going to incorporate Moon. The way MC saw Moon route "memory" in his dream it should logically ether have happened or happen in some sort of parallel space time. Or perhaps a vision of the future? All 3 sounds like major challenges.

3rd question, Terra. Will they try to do a "reset" type thing? There is no other way they could pull out Terra.
Jul 30, 2016 12:04 PM

Apr 2015
Murasa22 said:
Hahahaha omg i hate MAL so much..i seriously have no idea why do i keep coming back to this shit. Maybe im a masochist..

But as an example, let us see how is it going the Kazamatsuri discussions about the episode, shall we?

Seriously i can see now why people keep hacking this garbage everytime..this community is the #1 cancer between anime fans on the internet..

I will save all your posts and gonna show them to my friends for a good laugh. So, please, post some more delusions.
Jul 30, 2016 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
I will save all your posts and gonna show them to my friends for a good laugh. So, please, post some more delusions.

You're back!

Enjoying the anime so far? such a devoted fan~
Jul 30, 2016 12:09 PM

Jul 2014
Murasa22 said:

yea post more, ad hom more, instead of make point why this adaption is good try insult people who criticize it more, it will convince us eventually.

>Kazamatsuri
oh look the blind circlejerk. smh
Jul 30, 2016 12:18 PM

Apr 2015
Murasa22 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

You're back!

Enjoying the anime so far? such a devoted fan~

Nah, just checking here how low this fucking shit will go. I'm not watching this anymore, cause I have better things to do with my time - like rolling dog turds in a cement.
Jul 30, 2016 12:18 PM

Aug 2014
Murasa22 said:

Difference of opinion, why is nobody allowed to criticize the anime, if I may ask? Everyone is entitled to say whatever they feel like, whether it's positive or negative.
Jul 30, 2016 12:30 PM

Jun 2013
Gensan said:
yea post more, ad hom more, instead of make point why this adaption is good try insult people who criticize it more, it will convince us eventually.

>Kazamatsuri

Did you see me trying to convince anyone here? I'm just saying that you ppl keep shitting on the discussions with no argue point, just for the sake of hating "cause uh my waifu didn't get her route adapted like the vn so i'll just shit on the discussions because I've read the VN so i know whats good hehe herp derp"

Like:

Gensan said:
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

I'm done with hoping.

such arguments, very intriguing, wow.

And I've mentioned the Kazamatsuri discussions because they ACTUALLY know what the episode was for and what went good and what could have done better.

ANN and Youtubers are also making positives about the anime. Guess who's the only cancer here? of course its gotta be MAL..
Jul 30, 2016 12:34 PM

Apr 2015
Murasa22 said:
Gensan said:

>Kazamatsuri

Did you see me trying to convince anyone here? I'm just saying that you ppl keep shitting on the discussions with no argue point, just for the sake of hating "cause uh my waifu didn't get her route adapted like the vn so i'll just shit on the discussions because I've read the VN so i know whats good hehe herp derp"

Like:

Gensan said:

I'm done with hoping.

And I've mentioned the Kazamatsuri discussions because they ACTUALLY know what the episode was for and what went good and what could have done better.

ANN and Youtubers are also making positives about the anime. Guess who's the only cancer here? of course its gotta be MAL..

Post saved. Next please.
Jul 30, 2016 12:37 PM

Jul 2014
Murasa22 said:
Gensan said:

>Kazamatsuri

reverse the hate to blind love and yea, that the counter argument to you.

Like:

Gensan said:

I'm done with hoping.

impression =/= argument
and yea let's delete what i talk about how it should've done and just quote what you want.

>Because it's positive opinion it isn't cancer.
nice logic.
Jul 30, 2016 12:45 PM

Jun 2013
I'm not saying for people don't show their negative opinions here, just try to give space for the anime-onlies so they can argue about what they think without all this fuss and shit-posting from the VN readers which you can clearly see happening here.
Jul 30, 2016 12:50 PM

Aug 2014
Murasa22 said:
I'm not saying for people don't show their negative opinions here, just try to give space for the anime-onlies so they can argue about what they think without all this fuss and shit-posting from the VN readers which you can clearly see happening here.
In this thread, yes. But in the discussion thread, there is about a 3-4 people (from what I have seen) being like that, and more often than not they leave after 1-2 posts anyway or some of them recommending the VN because X reason or whatever,not forcing them to read it.
Jul 30, 2016 12:52 PM

Aug 2012
So anyway... The question I'm seeing the most from VN readers(and some anime only who still just think these are the entire heroine routes) is WHY dig this far into the heroine routes for an ORIGINAL route? And for the record, I was fine with the way Shizuru was done because it didn't reveal TOO much, but as soon as I saw Asahi Haruka I knew it wasn't gonna go over well. Why condense heroine backstories into one episode this way when they shouldn't be the focus, let alone that it 'spoils' their routes without actually adapting them? Especially with as much advantage they took here to reveal nearly the entire overarching plot so nonchalant.

The only answer is that the information we're getting will very closely tie in to the original route. Which, before this episode I thought might work. But now, it just makes me think the original route is going to be a tornado of plot lines from each heroine route, thrown in to conveniently build up to destruction, where Kagari will fit in just in time to give her a few episodes of focus. In that case, would that really be an original route? Or just a chaotic adaptation promoted as original for damage control?
Jul 30, 2016 1:01 PM

Aug 2014
AlexTheRiot said:
So anyway... The question I'm seeing the most from VN readers(and some anime only who still just think these are the entire heroine routes) is WHY dig this far into the heroine routes for an ORIGINAL route? And for the record, I was fine with the way Shizuru was done because it didn't reveal TOO much, but as soon as I saw Asahi Haruka I knew it wasn't gonna go over well. Why condense heroine backstories into one episode this way when they shouldn't be the focus, let alone that it 'spoils' their routes without actually adapting them? Especially with as much advantage they took here to reveal nearly the entire overarching plot so nonchalant.

The only answer is that the information we're getting will very closely tie in to the original route. Which, before this episode I thought might work. But now, it just makes me think the original route is going to be a tornado of plot lines from each heroine route, thrown in to conveniently build up to destruction, where Kagari will fit in just in time to give her a few episodes of focus. In that case, would that really be an original route? Or just a chaotic adaptation promoted as original for damage control?
8-Bit did the same for Grisaia minus focusing on a specific heroine, and that didn't go well...I don't think it makes much sense to adapt the heroine routes tho, they aren't the focus to begin with, and even if there were events from their routes mixed into Kagari's route, it still doesn't matter if we know their backgrounds or not...if they do try to make use of elements from every single route, I'm not sure it would turn out well, but only time can tell, I guess.
Jul 30, 2016 1:54 PM

Oct 2010
The whole backstory with Lucia wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Story is still going a breakneck pace but I'm used to it. Now that Kotarou knows the existence of Gaia and Guardian I wonder how the events of Nov. 13th will change.
Also that final scene with Lucia and Shizuru looks badass.

*dies* That is just adorable!
Jul 30, 2016 2:50 PM

Sep 2014
Only thing I like was Lucia's new outfit at the end. Everything else is mediocre. Fuck 8bit. Already ranted too much to even care at this point.

New visual. Akane has Tomoko as a weapon.

exleader75Jul 30, 2016 3:05 PM
Jul 30, 2016 2:54 PM

Aug 2015
Let's just pop down my opinions right here:

Take 2. I found the first time I wrote this, I was just griping without any purpose or structure. Yes, this episode has it's problems, which shouldn't be overlooked. They should be discussed, as to come to a conclusion that hopefully brings people together to talk and discuss ideas, hence a forum. So here is some purpose and structure.

Purpose:
I would like to come at this from an angle no one seems to be giving much thought. The anime only angle.

Stucture:
This brings up some interesting facts. Although there are pieces layered throughout the episode that reference the VN and themes from the VN, it hardly ever pushes away from the meat of the episode. One example of this is Kotarou talking to Lucia about clearing her Asahi Haruka's name. This is only mentioned once, yet it is the driving force that makes Kotarou want to help Lucia. Even though Kotarou's motive isn't fully explored, it shows him going around trying to piece together the mystery. It looks more like he is getting mixed up in things, rather than pushing to find the truth.
Overall:
Doesn't matter because the episode is to get Kotarou involved in Guardian, not necessarily by his own accord. This will even help with themes from Terra, like not belonging in either group.

Yoshino also has an important role in the VN. He is there to look out for Kotarou and push him to free his friends from the curse. He is also to show determination for Kotarou to follow through on everything, by constantly reminding him that it is dangerous and it is bringing up old scars for everyone involved. But Yoshino stays standing tall so that Kotarou can do what he couldn't. Yoshino also has a purpose in Kotarou's growth in belief that curses don't exist. Kotarou is sure of it, and he is curious as to why the strong Yoshino is so afraid on the curse. It helps to build up Kotarou as he slowly loses his belief and falls to the curse. How does the anime portray any of this? It doesn't.
Overall:
It doesn't matter. Yoshino is a great character but as far as we know, he isn't relevant to this route. And Kotarou being afraid of curses is only relevant to Lucia's character and her route, which this isn't.

The progression felt pretty natural. It was obviously rushed given the amount of time they have. I'd like to see this take 2 episodes. But I would've like everything to last longer and be slower paced. But whether it was as nicely flowing as the VN, isn't the question. An anime only would see this episode and see what it does. It introduces a dark side to Lucia, some context to her character. And it gives a place for the anime to go. It introduced the problem, gave some drama that wasn't as good as the VN, resolved the problem, and moved on.
Overall:
Decent. It didn't feel broken.

This episode took the mystery aspect and made it more into a psychological horror. From a VN reader's standpoint, it felt a lot less impactful. It took the mystery of a character we didn't know and that we could never draw a relation to Lucia, and twist and tied it together with Lucia. It was brilliant. It felt like Asahi Haruka was playing with Lucia. It felt like she was possessing her and controlling her for her own deeds. Little did we know they were the same person. In the anime, it is more obvious that they are the same person. Instead of the feeling of possession, it felt a lot more like guilt and past traumas haunting Lucia to this day. (Don't get me wrong, the VN did this too). It felt more like a psychological horror than a mystery.
Overall:
Neutral. It is an interesting change but it doesn't seem like it was intentional. They should have enveloped the change and ran with it fully. Drop/Solve the mystery sooner and allow Kotarou to simply save Lucia from her past demons.

I will talk a little about the loss of impact. One of the mystery's best scenes was the leaf scene. It was a lot less impactful in the anime. Why? Well, it was supposed to be the emotional breaking point for Lucia. Her giving up to Haruka. It was Haruka possessing and convincing Lucia to stop. Lucia then perceived to take over Haruka's power. Then she breaks down infront of Kotarou as she can't live this way, and Kotarou showing his determination to clear Asahi Haruka's name. In the anime it comes off as Lucia confessing she has powers and being sad.
Overall:
A little saddening but nothing to cry over. They cut the trim. Less mystery more past trauma. As a result, less impactful. We still see how Lucia is battling the trauma, even today.

Another part that was less impactful was the church scene. Everyone is already calling it the "Friendzone." It was meant to be the moment Kotarou commits and falls in love with Lucia. Can't have that in this route, so even after all that buildup, you're just a friend. The scene still brought some feels but it was a little out of place considering we know they aren't going anywhere with it.
Overall:
A change of pace. It was made obvious that the purpose of getting close to all these characters is to drag them apart. We know this as VN readers. We can see it. So as a whole, it is these kinds of things that will make the latter events more impactful. It just has to be watched not knowing what will happen.

One cool thing I found good about a change they made was Chihaya. Chihaya was put on a bit of a back burner. Her progress as a character, especially as Lucia's friend, was prolonged. We skipped the whole parfait scene so we know they haven't made up in this timeline. We see Chihaya wants to but that's it. It doesn't go anywhere. It is a plot point waiting for its moment to strike.
Overall:
I think this was a good change. They skipped the parfait, which is a little sad, but they did it so that they can play around with the two of them making up as friends.

One problem I see a lot of people are complaining about is that they revealed Guardian. And Gaia. And the Key. And pretty much everything. I think this is okay. Good actually. I see new content coming out of this. This is where this route takes us. So we aren't getting a huge reveal like on Nov 13. It still might happen, though. But think of it from an anime only perspective. We find out Shizuru has powers and is with some organization last episode. We find out Lucia has powers too and she is a part in the same organization. We now know they are called Guardian. They are fighting the Key and Gaia. This FINALLY gives the anime a place to go. We haven't had any yet. It was a show with no purpose. We were just along for the ride. "We" knew where it was going, but anime only's haven't. And know they do. Took a little long, but we have direction.
Overall:
This is the best part about this episode. There is no point in complaining that they didn't reveal it how you wanted them to. We have to keep in mind it is supposed to be an anime original route, by that I mean a route we haven't seen yet. For an anime only, this episode was a natural progression based on what happened prior.

Speaking of great things this episode did. Anime only's have a clearer idea on what Kotarou's rewrite power is. It is played again this episode and they, as in the anime only's, got to see more of what it is capable of.
Overall:
Good.

So I've gone on way too long. I hope I have brought up some interesting points and ideas so that we can discuss perspective we might not see ourselves.

Jul 30, 2016 3:05 PM

Aug 2015
LightSoul said:

Also that final scene with Lucia and Shizuru looks badass.

I know!
So Awesome!

Jul 30, 2016 3:51 PM

Aug 2012
exleader75 said:
Only thing I like was Lucia's new outfit at the end. Everything else is mediocre. Fuck 8bit. Already ranted too much to even care at this point.

New visual. Akane has Tomoko as a weapon.

HNNNNGG that best girl
Pages (37) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.