Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 22, 2016 1:57 PM

Jul 2012

Quality reporting BBC.

I don't mean to offend anyone with this title or berate anyone with actual autism, but I just wanted to point out this really awful BBC reporting that associates manga with autism, which I think is incredibly unfair to the anime community at large. What do you all think?
Jun 22, 2016 2:36 PM

May 2009
This video is so weird. At first, I think it was supposed to be only about the shop in general. It looks like they had a lot more footage from that shop and cut a big part of it just to push this argument.

It should have been explained and shown in a better way but they never associate manga with autism. They just say that manga is a hobby that appeal to autistic people and the shop also help them socialize with other people.
Jun 22, 2016 2:46 PM

Aug 2014
DeadlyRaven said:

It should have been explained and shown in a better way but they never associate manga with autism. They just say that manga is a hobby that appeal to autistic people and the shop also help them socialize with other people.

Clickbait-y title to get more peoples' attention then?

More topics from this board

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - Apr 23

3 by GudBoy »»
1 hour ago

» Do you guys read manga online or physically? ( 1 2 )

LemonXChio - Oct 27, 2023

67 by rurina-chan »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1055 by Alexioos95 »»
7 hours ago

» 8 Manga to Get to Know You

spaceslut - Mar 12, 2023

37 by PlasticRobot »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

8 by YeeYeeAss »»
Yesterday, 1:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.