Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2016 6:33 AM

Dec 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Really?!! Sensei, you don't know why your family stopped talking to you....

Anyway let's see how Nao is going to do from now on... that seen in the hospital was really funny, with them fighting for affection
Aug 23, 2016 1:00 PM
Nov 2015
FunkyEx said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Really?!! Sensei, you don't know why your family stopped talking to you....

Anyway let's see how Nao is going to do from now on... that seen in the hospital was really funny, with them fighting for affection

i want to read this but answer me do you think the sister is gonna win?
Aug 23, 2016 1:07 PM

Dec 2014
kirinonakano said:

Ultimately I think so, at least the all the pieces of the puzzle are there for that ending to occur, especially since

But We need to see how the mangaka is going to make it.
Aug 23, 2016 1:09 PM
Nov 2015
FunkyEx said:
kirinonakano said:

Ultimately I think so, at least the all the pieces of the puzzle are there for that ending to occur, especially since

But We need to see how the mangaka is going to make it.

thank the anime is good? or is best just read the manga?
Aug 23, 2016 1:15 PM

Dec 2014
kirinonakano said:

thank the anime is good? or is best just read the manga?

The anime is fine. And if you want you can see the anime and then keep reading the manga from where the anime left off, in this case you wan't lose much. (I don't remember which exact chapter the anime stayed at)

I personally prefer reading from the beginning.

Warning: Both Anime and Manga have a unique style of character design that some might find odd.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne!! Chapter 1 Discussion

DarkBlue - Feb 2, 2010

3 by Yubisoft »»
Jan 22, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! Chapter 55 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 13, 2013

1 by matthew_Bee »»
Jun 17, 2019 7:05 PM

Poll: » Oniichan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne!! Chapter 85 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2016

5 by sonictoryuiai »»
May 8, 2017 8:11 PM

Poll: » Oniichan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne!! Chapter 84 Discussion

FunkyEx - Sep 17, 2016

1 by Kokujin-kun »»
Sep 18, 2016 1:05 AM

Poll: » Oniichan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne!! Chapter 81 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
May 17, 2016 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.