Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2010 10:03 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So they had to recreate the collision too, all the hugging was so cute! Wow Takeshi really managed to tidy her room (his getting super messed up inevitable!!!), and waking up so early for the makeup sweet...

Lol at his mother's reaction, 'disguises', the saying good morning forgetting they'd swapped back! Really liked the ending too ^^; Overall a fun read!
Dec 10, 2010 12:17 AM

Mar 2009
It was obvious from the start that they'd end up liking each other.

I gotta say that more humorous stuff could've been done during the time where they were in each other's bodies. Overall it was a below average read for me. It was not too bad but it was definitely very typical of a shoujo in terms of the ending, the sequence of events and the characters.
Nov 12, 2014 5:34 PM
Jul 2010
AlexSadist-sama said:
It was obvious from the start that they'd end up liking each other.

I gotta say that more humorous stuff could've been done during the time where they were in each other's bodies. Overall it was a below average read for me. It was not too bad but it was definitely very typical of a shoujo in terms of the ending, the sequence of events and the characters.

I agree. I think that the story could have gone on a bit more. The ending was also kind of half-assed. I really didn't feel the romance between the two. It was more like she forced him into a relationship. Talk about catching the rebound...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dou Danjo!? Chapter 2 Discussion

nehnehneji - Jan 19, 2010

1 by AlexSadist-sama »»
Dec 10, 2010 12:04 AM

Poll: » Mushibana Oneshot Discussion

1 by Calaber »»
Sep 4, 2010 11:20 PM

Poll: » Dou Danjo!? Chapter 1 Discussion

0 by nehnehneji »»
Jan 19, 2010 8:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.