Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Feb 16, 2021 10:30 AM

Oct 2020
Amazing!! Everyone was amazing here. Momo really has some cool power but she is reckless about some things. Kaminary has some mood swing, haha!! The amzing thing was when Uraraka found the weakness of Kurogiri. Good that everyone used his weakness against him. Aizawa must've hurt badly this time. If it was not that Anti peace thingy then Tomura was totally dust this time.

Lucky them, help arrived. All-might's entrance was totally classic. Haha that pervert Minoru. He was trying to do that all time. Good thing Sue, he better drink some water XD!!!
Feb 22, 2021 1:30 PM
Oct 2020
Nomu's either a stupid puppet or mentally insane(eyes so wild).
Feb 24, 2021 2:23 PM

Jan 2020
Damn, watching Aizawa getting hurt like that...
Todoroki invincible man.
Bakugo and Kirishima make a good team~

Not bad; half of me thought the episode was entertaining, while the other half just wanted to get the episode over with.
Feb 25, 2021 8:06 PM

Dec 2020
I like how this anime surprises you with its characters. Although they do not show us much of his past or metaphysics, he achieves it with unexpected actions and courage blows. Eraser Head has a sinister design and was shown as a teacher with whom a future rivalry would form, but, in the end, he is not as strict or carefree as the students were portraying him. I was impressed by that ending and it is increasing my curiosity to know how potential the final battle will be for All Might, who is apparently angry after his break.

4/5; I'll save 5/5 for when I see the final battle.
Mar 10, 2021 5:20 AM

Feb 2019
Wow. I assume the big guy has some sort of absorbance quirk? And that's how Deku didn't break his arm?

I actually thought Eraser Head had died there, I'm glad he didn't. But I'm also concerned for All Might, no way he's managed to recover enough for a full blown fight agaist several villians.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 30, 2021 9:15 AM

Jun 2020
Kirishima & Bakugou......I’m DECEASED. I love Kirishima!!!!!

Asui is seriously best girl. Omg these characters are growing on me SO much. My heart sank when Asui, Deku & Mineta were watching sensei get rekt. That was so hard to watch with the slow-mo & impending doom. I had to look away when they almost got to Deku & Asui, I totally didn’t wna see them get hurt.

And wtf Ucchi’s voice work giving me the creeps. He nailed it.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 16, 2021 5:49 AM

Feb 2021
This episode was funny and awesome! Mineta being in such a situation and till he and his hands on Tsuyu's tiddies lol. Momo's cloth tore a bit too much XD.

Alright All-Might has arrived but would he be able to hold off against them given that he can't keep up for too long.

Jul 12, 2021 5:09 PM

Nov 2016
For me, I know a show is really good when I can feel exactly what a character may be feeling at the same time - and My Hero Academia has definitely proven to be one of those shows for me so far! When it seemed as though the villains were about to crush Deku, Tsu, and Mineta, and the looks on their faces - the anxiety I felt in my chest was INTENSE.

Also - this is also going back to the previous episode a bit, but I am *obsessed* with Tsu's quirk so far. I also enjoy her character a lot! I'm totally looking forward to seeing more of her in action in the future. 🐸💚

Aug 14, 2021 8:12 AM

Aug 2020
Well, at least Deku got to control his power.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Sep 21, 2021 3:49 PM
Sep 2021
i love this idk what to say but a love it lol a couldn’t stop laughing at momo lol
Sep 22, 2021 8:02 AM

Apr 2021
Man Things get quite rough....Deku's kinda getting the hang of his powers now...Glad Almight's back :D
Oct 26, 2021 5:34 PM

Jan 2021
Man, Aizawa getting crushed was way more visceral than I was expecting.
May 29, 2022 7:22 AM
Apr 2022
That is the best episode in the last scene all might is here!!
Jul 11, 2022 6:54 PM

Jun 2014
Aizawa is in really bad shape.

It looks like All Might has arrived just in time, but can he stop these villains?

Nov 7, 2022 6:55 AM

Jan 2021
Sue, you really should drown him...
Dec 26, 2022 8:38 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Man the Hand Villain should've crumble Mineta face first, not doing Aizawa sensei dirty.

Oh well, anyway, time to All Might all mighty action next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 10, 2023 5:11 AM

Jul 2016
xershey said:
Man, Aizawa getting crushed was way more visceral than I was expecting.

Was not expecting that at all...
May 20, 2023 1:00 AM
Feb 2021
decent and i really really liked it. Deku4Lyfe
May 30, 2023 2:40 AM
Aug 2018
Insane episode. Every little detail is tense. Aizawa gets brutalized in this episode, but Midoriya realizes he has better control of his quirk, and his bravery never fails him either.
Jul 16, 2023 4:34 PM
Jun 2023
It was cool to watch everybody use their different quirks to fight, especially Eraser Head, but due to the large cast it isnt possible to concentre and properly develop the fights. There were just snippets of fights more than actual fights.

Deku, frog girl and the useless bubble guy where about to die (or be seriously injure) but for some reason the villians stop when they saw All Might entering the building. That felt like plot armor, to be honest.
Jul 18, 2023 6:49 PM

Mar 2023
mineta is on strike 10+
Aug 9, 2023 5:27 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 30, 2023 6:27 PM
Jul 2023
The cliffhangers are killing me!!!!!
Sep 2, 2023 1:45 PM
Nov 2022
Aizawa is a tremendous hero, I love the character, and well Bakugo being Bakugo.
Oct 8, 2023 11:55 PM

Jul 2008
Its between Momo and Tsu for best girl...

Aizawa got destroyed and now All Might is here and he's on a time limit...
Dec 13, 2023 7:35 AM

Nov 2023
Damn, what another fight between two sides this one was
Mar 18, 8:58 PM

Mar 2022
What a fantastic episode, we focused on quite a few other classmates from Deku’s class which included and was not limited to: Todoroki just freezing up the villains and I honestly think I’ve gained a new favourite thanks to that moment. We had Momo, Phone Jack and Denki took out bad guys with a combination of Phone Jack giving the latter a boast for his electricity Quirk and serving as an electrical conductor. Shame about him turning into an idiot after he used too much power. XD Basically a lot of showcasing from the other students showing off their quirks in battle. But man that Shigaraki is just insane as a character and very creepy at that.

My god Aizawa was just getting his ass handed to him in this episode I mean damn did it look brutal on his end I think the biggest casualty of that fight was 13 cuz while he isn’t dead, he definitely looked like he could’ve been from his shattered suit and all. It was a valiant effort from Deku trying to save Tsuyu from Shigaraki with a smash which is actually the first time we’ve seen him control One for All which was pretty cool but was blocked by that Nomu dude who apparently had a Shock Absorption Quirk which did nothing.

But I think the best moment of this episode had to be a pissed off All Might which literally had him busting through the doors just setting for the next episode ready to kick some ass: Hell.Yeah. is all I can say to that.
May 3, 6:23 PM
Oct 2022
Killing the symbol of peace . The league of villains. Invited themselves into a Haven of justice. A fitting place for the best to take his last breath. The villains are violently ripped around. Both boys are acting fools. If he doesn’t get back up, he’ll be defeated. Their first victory gave them false hope. The damsoul is depending on others. Next time she will ask before saving them all. The saving item bursts from her back. Everyone is zapped. Final boss. The enemy is incredibly observant. Peering through his fingers. We’re not doing this we’re not doing this. We’re not skipping no we’re not. his. Body is deconstructed. The enemy is well educated on heroes. She turns herself into dust. A sheep trying to escape from the wolves. He will be back in a flash. Be gone. Their first look at the purist of evil. Yet the worst was yet to come. The anti-symbol of peace. Biologically engineered. He acts Colm and rational always. What he is really saying is that he believes in his peers. She tosses him up for the sake of everyone. The pest dares. The warper is thrown up and away. He boosts his engine. As strong as the best. If he wasn’t there only escape he would be teared apart. Drown the pervert. His power stopped at the perfect time. He controls his power for the first time when the target is a true villain. An unexpected target. Smash. When all Hope seems lost the hero arrives. The symbol of peace enters the equation. He is here. 5
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

216 by Mortal150 »»
Yesterday, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

262 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 10, 10:15 AM

» Useless Quirk Theory

Sir_Zedmore - May 4

17 by MYZS-Chist »»
May 9, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

438 by TheVistrian »»
May 3, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

334 by TheVistrian »»
May 3, 6:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.