Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2016 10:26 PM

Oct 2014
Why do so many people think this guy is so strong? I mean he's a cool charachter yeah but he has no chance against hisoka. His "pain packer" can't do anything if he dies quick enough
Jun 9, 2016 10:31 PM

Mar 2008
Why do people think Meruem is strong when Killua can just wish him away with Alluka? His superhuman strength means nothing if you bypass normal combat.
Jun 10, 2016 1:56 AM

Jun 2014
Feitan is probably quite faster than Hisoka I believe. Hisoka would have a hard time sticking his bungee gum to him while avoiding his swords in a fight.
Jun 10, 2016 2:24 AM

Jul 2013
what the fuck? feitan would crush that clown.

hisoka is overrated, feitan has shown superior skills by far. Speed and nen use specifically. He hasn't even gone all out also...
FuchsiaJun 10, 2016 2:28 AM

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Jun 10, 2016 12:40 PM

May 2015
mochakawaiibear said:
Why do so many people think this guy is so strong? I mean he's a cool charachter yeah but he has no chance against hisoka. His "pain packer" can't do anything if he dies quick enough
The question is, will Hisoka be able to kill him quickly enough? He seems quite durable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2016 2:34 PM

Sep 2013
The fans will be in tears soon enough XD

Jun 10, 2016 3:16 PM

Oct 2014
zal said:
mochakawaiibear said:
The question is, will Hisoka be able to kill him quickly enough? He seems quite durable.
I think he could. And after what he just pulled last chapter (lol) I think he'll be fine
Jun 10, 2016 3:19 PM

May 2015
mochakawaiibear said:
zal said:
I think he could. And after what he just pulled last chapter (lol) I think he'll be fine
Those two were not really combatant nen users and among the weakest ones.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2016 4:29 PM

Jan 2014
Feitan and Franklin would be next after Shalnark and Kortopi. Then, Machi and Nobunaga.
F0XFIRE said:
OP 4 most butthurt bitch on MAL.

Jun 10, 2016 4:41 PM

Jan 2014
Feitan's the most overrated member of the PT imo, "painpacker" is such a stupid ability in the hunter universe considering it's limited to a time frame and sustained damage which doesn't mean much when most other user abilities end in fatality too soon. Plus, Feitan had such difficulty when fighting the fake ant queen, which makes his speed seem slow when compared to other characters. I'll never understand people's fascination in his character other than his sadistic personality and ominous aesthetic.
Jun 10, 2016 8:43 PM

Oct 2014
zal said:
mochakawaiibear said:
I meant him coming back to life. He probably would have killed machi too ( who I think is stronger than feitan)
Jun 10, 2016 8:44 PM

Oct 2014
Lizzy_Fizz said:
Feitan's the most overrated member of the PT imo, "painpacker" is such a stupid ability in the hunter universe considering it's limited to a time frame and sustained damage which doesn't mean much when most other user abilities end in fatality too soon. Plus, Feitan had such difficulty when fighting the fake ant queen, which makes his speed seem slow when compared to other characters. I'll never understand people's fascination in his character other than his sadistic personality and ominous aesthetic.
You said exactly how I feel about him.
Jun 10, 2016 9:10 PM

May 2015
mochakawaiibear said:
zal said:
I meant him coming back to life. He probably would have killed machi too ( who I think is stronger than feitan)
That was because of the surprise attack, however it wouls be a waste to have both Feitan and Nachi die without showing their full power. Those 2 already did and were nothing special fighting wise.
Jun 10, 2016 10:25 PM
Jul 2018
Fuchsia said:
what the fuck? feitan would crush that clown.

hisoka is overrated, feitan has shown superior skills by far. Speed and nen use specifically. He hasn't even gone all out also...

Hisoka is the kind of fighter who instantly kills once he has figured out how to beat someone. Painpacker would be completely useless against him. The only thing Feitan has against Hisoka is his speed, and even then we don't exactly know how fast he is. If those two ever fight 1v1, I think Hisoka would have the advantage.
Jun 11, 2016 7:59 AM
Dec 2014
Guys do not forget that Hisoka is like ten times stronger than before. Nen become stronger after death
Jun 11, 2016 8:04 AM

Jun 2014
H-X-H said:
Guys do not forget that Hisoka is like ten times stronger than before. Nen become stronger after death

That doesn't apply to what Hisoka did in the last chapter though.
Jun 11, 2016 8:21 AM

Jun 2016
It was mentioned that Pain Packer has other types.. You guys should remember that.

Plus Feitan was rusty in his fight against Zazan, dunno why anyone would judge him solely on that.
Jun 16, 2016 10:24 AM

Jun 2015
I found him to be very bland and I've held this opinion for more than 10 years.

Phinks, Nobunaga (his hatsu has yet to be revealed), Chrollo and Bonolenov interests me the most.
Jun 16, 2016 11:23 AM

Jul 2014
I thought people realized already that the phantom troupe is fodder and is only here to boost the edge of Kurapika and Hisoka. They never have and never will achieve anything relevant in this manga.
Jun 16, 2016 2:41 PM

May 2014
I never really understood the fascination with Feitan tbh, he's just not my cup of tea I guess- although I know many ppl who would rage if he got killed...I don't dislike him, but there's nothing about him that really stands as groundbreaking, entertaining or charismatic either. He seems pretty bland to me, but he and Levi from AoT are pretty similar (small, grouchy, sadistic, short tempered + appearance) and I didn't care for him either, despite the huge amount of fangirls & fanboys he amassed.

Those sorts of characters just don't appeal to me for whatever reason!

I'd definitely be interested in seeing a Hisoka/Feitan fight tho...Feitan [s]seems[/i] to have the edge in speed, but Hisoka's kinda got that going for him too- remember how he used Bungee Gum to propel himself about during his fight with Gotoh??

Honestly, I think it'd be GG if (and a very big if) Hisoka actually caught him he got that major pitcher arm game, all it takes is one slip of the foot and he could attach his bungee gum to his leg or something. Pretty sure Feitan would be dead af. Although Pain Packer is a brutal ability & I don't think Hisoka could survive being toasted a second time...

you really never know how HxH fights are gonna turn out.
It's hard to guess who would win, especially since we've only really seen Feitan fight once- against a Chimera ant at that, when Hisoka didn't even encounter the ants...it might be easier to gauge had he fought at least one of them.

On another -partially unrelated- note, I'm pretty certain that Hisoka would lose in a fight against Phinks. I just can't imagine Phinks losing to him...so I'm kinda hoping that confrontation is off the cards...although it might happen by the looks of things rn =_=
Jun 16, 2016 6:20 PM

Jan 2012
man that was what i call turn of event , never thought that he will die .

More topics from this board

» Yoshihiro Togashi has started working on "Hunter x Hunter" again according to his latest tweet.

deg - May 1

13 by Nanami0007 »»
May 2, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.