Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 8, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It seems like Kirito brother doesn't want to see her, either. Wow, little brother is so admired of her. Megane brother picks her up and very surprised at her personality. The twins giving her chance to stay with little brother. So she came back to ask him about his weird feeling, which he already took care of. She knows main guy's personality so well, as expected.

What she came back for was to get document from the lawyer. About a case that somehow related to little brother? Mother not forcing him to remember if it's pain past. Though he heard the conversation. He's confused about the family feelings. Interesting fact about how main guy got the name. She wants to take little brother to Swiss for better education??

Ending the series with ED 4 brothers ver.

2nd season next Winter?! https://twitter.com/SUPERLOVERSinfo/status/740589935070052352
tsubasaloverJun 8, 2016 12:11 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 8, 2016 8:02 AM

Jul 2014
I'm waiting for the OVA next year ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 8, 2016 12:05 PM

Sep 2015
Yessss! I knew it was gonna end on the cliff hanger with Haruko!

I'm so hyped for the second season! Also, DEF PREORDERING THE BLU-RAY VOLUMES, I NEED SUPER LOVERS IN MY LIFE.
Jun 8, 2016 12:06 PM

Sep 2015
karlstein12 said:

What do you think the OVA will have? ;^)
Jun 8, 2016 12:19 PM

Jan 2015
Just like the episode's title... A "Storm". It's hard to admit it, but damn that's one beautiful MILF "storm". And I guess the only one who can really see the true meaning of this "storm" is Haru himself.
And that something I supposed is a cliffhanger about Ren's past for the last episode?! Seriously, it means waiting for the OVA. And the 2nd Season since the notifications blink RIGHT AFTER I finished watching it. LOL
MasceraJun 8, 2016 12:33 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 8, 2016 12:31 PM

Dec 2010
Good manga adaption and great first season, can't wait to see the second one next year (and oav before indeed).

4/5
Jun 8, 2016 12:45 PM

Apr 2016
found this ep so funny tbh, had a lovely time watching it; also when Ren kissed Haru oh my god <3
I can't wait for the OVA and 2nd season too! :3
Jun 8, 2016 12:51 PM

Dec 2014
That was a vague way to end it... I was so not expecting such an ending
Jun 8, 2016 1:06 PM
May 2016
you have to watch until after the credits :) the cliffhanger is removed a little bit. still waiting for the second season :D
Jun 8, 2016 1:09 PM
Aug 2015
Such an enjoyable show, Super Lovers is one of those shows that go by pretty quickly T.T

The mother ahh OMG, the way it ended was meh but the series was good overall

8/10 Super excited for the second season ^^
Jun 8, 2016 1:28 PM

Mar 2014
Noice

I'm glad this series rustled so many people's jimmies and I can't wait for season 2 to air

5/10

Also people you need to watch until after the credits, there's an extra scene at the end
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 8, 2016 1:40 PM

Sep 2015
BEST EPISODE.

Ren's adorableness level is just through the roof XD

It seems in every Abe story there's at least one very amazing and likeable female character. Ayako in Komahoshi, Hamaji in Hakkenden, and here it's Haruko <3 lol at where she read Ren's homework diary
Jun 8, 2016 2:14 PM
Jul 2011
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It seems like Kirito brother doesn't want to see her, either. Wow, little brother is so admired of her. Megane brother picks her up and very surprised at her personality. The twins giving her chance to stay with little brother. So she came back to ask him about his weird feeling, which he already took care of. She knows main guy's personality so well, as expected.

What she came back for was to get document from the lawyer. About a case that somehow related to little brother? Mother not forcing him to remember if it's pain past. Though he heard the conversation. He's confused about the family feelings. Interesting fact about how main guy got the name. She wants to take little brother to Swiss for better education??

Ending the series with ED 4 brothers ver.

2nd season next Winter?! https://twitter.com/SUPERLOVERSinfo/status/740589935070052352

It didn't end the series with the ED. It had an after credits scene. It's important, too.
Jun 8, 2016 2:49 PM

Feb 2015
Not bad! Better than I had actually expected. Ren's cute so instead of a 7, I'll give it an 8.
Jun 8, 2016 3:41 PM

May 2015
Good episode. I really want to see Ren grown up and being the seme tbh
Jun 8, 2016 3:46 PM

Sep 2014
Didn't expect the episode to just end there, even after the scene after the credits. I can't really complain though since it's getting a second season.
Jun 8, 2016 4:06 PM

May 2015
Well, that was an alright ending. I feel very proud of myself for finishing my first shounen-ai series. It was fun this episode having Haruko come over and be.. Haruko. It was also interesting learning a bit about Ren's past. Great! There's a second season. Normally I wouldn't put in the effort to watch it, but since it's going to air in January, I'll watch it. It's just so much easier to watch things while they're airing!
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Jun 8, 2016 4:34 PM

Jun 2012
I will give it a 7/10. I would be okay with another season of 10 episodes. Not more than that.
Jun 8, 2016 4:55 PM

Sep 2015
Ioryogi-kun said:
BEST EPISODE.

Ren's adorableness level is just through the roof XD

It seems in every Abe story there's at least one very amazing and likeable female character. Ayako in Komahoshi, Hamaji in Hakkenden, and here it's Haruko <3 lol at where she read Ren's homework diary

"But he wasn't a Tanuki, instead he was a dog that was named Tanuki."

I think Haruko is really pretty! Her attitude is simply one of a kind, I can related in not wanting to do any work OTL

Ren's cat ears!
Jun 8, 2016 4:57 PM

Sep 2015
milkyciel said:
found this ep so funny tbh, had a lovely time watching it; also when Ren kissed Haru oh my god <3

Ren's tip toes!! So cuteeee, I am so hyped for the future 'seme' Ren moments ;^)))
Jun 8, 2016 5:07 PM

Apr 2014
Shallamayne said:
Good ending to a (imo) bad anime. If only Haru wasn't as creepy/annoying, people weren't randomly OK with two of their (unrelated) brothers dating, and Haru didn't refer to Ren as a child all the time while still making moves on him, this anime would've been much better. Shame. Doubt I'll watch season 2.

I agree. I jumped onto reading the manga before the last episode and I'm far ahead now. Being a yaoi/shonen ai fan I enjoyed this series but gradually I'm getting turned off. To think that the story past episode 10 would be better but no.

I feel unsure about watching season two.
Jun 8, 2016 9:25 PM
Feb 2010
This was such a bullshit way to end this anime.

There's nothing that feel resolved, it was so... anticlimatic.
Jun 8, 2016 10:27 PM
Aug 2014
Kyofushibibi said:
karlstein12 said:

milkyciel said:
Cetais said:

Worry not my friends, season 2 was announced.
Jun 8, 2016 10:29 PM

Sep 2015
hithummah said:
Kyofushibibi said:

milkyciel said:
Cetais said:

Season 2 = husband's arc and more 'seme' Ren ahhh
Jun 8, 2016 10:41 PM
Feb 2010
hithummah said:
Kyofushibibi said:

milkyciel said:
Cetais said:

I know, but it doesn't change the fact that it was a really bad end.
Jun 8, 2016 11:53 PM

May 2010
Well that ended on a cliffhanger. Good they announced a s2. I liked Ren and Shima the most, Aki too. Idk about the score, 7.5 i guess
Jun 9, 2016 12:00 AM
Feb 2015
What a great way to end the anime I'm super excited for the sequel can't wait to watch more Ren X Haru moments :D Thank you Japan for purchasing both the manga and discs I'm very grateful to all the buyers >~< Now to wait patiently for the sequel grrrr 7 long months without those two in my life ..

If I could I would rate it a 10,00000000 I would but Mal doesn't have that option so a 10 for me !!!! xD
Jun 9, 2016 12:06 AM

Mar 2013
So Haruko returns for the last episode honestly I'm surprised that almost no one knew what she looked like. they gave us all sort of information or possible information on ren. Why couldn't this have been 13 episodes? I'm at least glad that there's going to be an OVA and another season but I don't think I can wait that long. The explanation as to why haru is called Haru is actually quite devious on Haruko's part as well as lazy. I loved that Haruko read Ren's essay and punched Haru glad she's going to be staying around.
Jun 9, 2016 2:03 AM

May 2014
Hahahaha he called her old and she punched him... thats a good mom
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 9, 2016 3:57 AM

Nov 2007
VampireXxBrianna said:
It didn't end the series with the ED. It had an after credits scene. It's important, too.

Yeah, sorry for not mentioning it, but I don't know how to mention about it.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 9, 2016 10:57 AM

Jul 2014
I love this anime! (Love the manga even more though.)

Can't wait for the OVA and the 2nd season!! xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jun 9, 2016 11:24 AM

Feb 2016
milkyciel said:

It was quite an enjoyable ending to it's first season. I'm so happy it has a 2nd season because the manga is so good that I'm gonna cry if I won't be able to see Natsuo :<
Also, it'd be nice to see Akira-kun as well but I think we're all going to have to wait for a 3rd season since the anime seems so be 1 episode per chapter in the manga and season 1 covered 10 chapters. Akira-kun debuts in chapter 21 so you get my point.
Anyway, damn I'm hyped AF
I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met.

Jun 9, 2016 11:35 AM

Apr 2016
krazykillerkurt said:
milkyciel said:

It was quite an enjoyable ending to it's first season. I'm so happy it has a 2nd season because the manga is so good that I'm gonna cry if I won't be able to see Natsuo :<
Also, it'd be nice to see Akira-kun as well but I think we're all going to have to wait for a 3rd season since the anime seems so be 1 episode per chapter in the manga and season 1 covered 10 chapters. Akira-kun debuts in chapter 21 so you get my point.

oh my god totallyyyy want to see both Natsuo and Akira! OHHH I hope we'll at least have a quick glance at the whole jealous!Haru thing :> Ya feel me? ;)
Jun 9, 2016 11:38 AM

Apr 2016
Cetais said:
hithummah said:

I know, but it doesn't change the fact that it was a really bad end.

Yeah the ending was a bit... weird but they had to leave us hanging lol
Jun 9, 2016 11:46 AM

Feb 2016
milkyciel said:
krazykillerkurt said:

oh my god totallyyyy want to see both Natsuo and Akira! OHHH I hope we'll at least have a quick glance at the whole jealous!Haru thing :> Ya feel me? ;)

Omg yeah I definitely feel you. But my favorite part of the manga would have to be when
That's when I was sure that they officially became a couple. :>

OH! And ofc don't forget the funny moments with Ren and the school nurse lol

Jun 9, 2016 11:52 AM

Apr 2016
krazykillerkurt said:
milkyciel said:

Omg yeah I definitely feel you. But my favorite part of the manga would have to be when

let's not get there my friend, let's not :') same here honestly
Jun 9, 2016 12:04 PM

Feb 2016
milkyciel said:
krazykillerkurt said:

I can't T^T I'm hyping to much I'm gonna burst :') I do hope this gets a season 3 though.
ALL HAIL STUDIO DEEN, KING OF SEQUELS!

Jun 9, 2016 1:29 PM

Sep 2015
krazykillerkurt said:
milkyciel said:

I can't T^T I'm hyping to much I'm gonna burst :') I do hope this gets a season 3 though.
ALL HAIL STUDIO DEEN, KING OF SEQUELS!

I really really really can't wait for Natsuo's appearance and jealous Haru.

Ahhhh it's gonna be so good!! The hype for the second season...Who do you want to play Natsuo? ?!

I want Guren's VA from Owari no Seraph cause his voice is soooo nice!
Jun 9, 2016 9:09 PM

Dec 2009
Pretty good season ender episode. Haruko is such an amusing character, she definitely made things awkward for Haru and Ren lol. Glad this got picked up for another season since things felt incomplete with just 10 episodes. Looking forward to more Ren and Haru angst in January ;D
Jun 9, 2016 9:17 PM

Jan 2014
Season two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 9, 2016 11:58 PM
Dec 2013
its best if there is a real yaoi for this series, like boku no pico, or enzai
Jun 10, 2016 12:04 AM
Aug 2011
Noooooo, it ended!!!!!!!!!
I have to wait for the next season T^T
Why does all the good animes always end so fast!!!!!!!
Jun 11, 2016 4:15 AM

Mar 2013
Not bad I think.

I'm gonna see second season as well .

6/10.
Jun 11, 2016 5:23 AM

Mar 2010
Finished my first yaoi series ><
Still feel a bit conflicted about this but I did enjoy it a lot :D
Jun 11, 2016 8:14 AM

Jul 2012
I enjoyed this BL Anime but I found it very mediocre overall and it brought nothing new to the table, especially since I read a lot of BL Manga already and there are many better, and unique titles that have yet to be animated (other than Doukyuusei). The main flaw was that it lacks direction. I also experienced this with another well known series, Fruits Basket, which was shit. It's like a bunch of things happen but you never really know what to expect because there's no foreshadowing or premonitions. I wish there would be more drama or some kind of drive. SH and JJR got away with it because they jump between pairings and each episode actually has a beginning, issue, resolution and whatnot.

The erotic/romantic scenes were actually done well (thanks Maeno) but I still find the entire relationship very creepy to read.

Last thing but damn Studio DEEN was so lazy and didn't animate the faces properly half of the time. -sighs-

6/10 final score, despite genuinely enjoying it and I'm really looking forward to s2!
Jun 12, 2016 6:53 AM
Mar 2012
Yay finished another controversial show +1.
Besides random pacing/timeskips, this sol setup had interesting drama happen.
Quite like the traveling & multicultural aspect, looking forward to Switzerland in S2.
Creepy Haru is sometimes quite funny, and show is self aware on the controversial parts, referencing white fang book etc.
Enjoyed the cute Tanuki, cute wolves, all em animals. Ren's growth was nice to see. Somehow curious about Shima & his student development.
Jun 14, 2016 8:28 PM

Aug 2014
The anime was okay, but as a fan of the manga I found myself disappointed. Though I did know to not except too much.
BL anime often fall short compared to manga of the same category, at least for me. The pacing, setups, animation, voice acting etc is often too dramatic/random/otherwise lacking...

6.5/10
so gave it a 7, if I hadn't read the manga it would've probably been 6.

Jun 23, 2016 7:52 AM

Jun 2010
Little bit too boring ending. Also too predictable.
Also this whole "mother sold his child to buy drugs" thing was way too exaggerated.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2016 7:08 AM

Dec 2012
Honestly mixed feelings about this show through and through. I can't complain about what I was getting into, but it felt less like romance and more like grooming. I can excuse it because it's anime & Haru's feelings were far more complicated than that, but I just wasn't really feeling the love until this episode. With that said, I will be tuning into season 2 because I do like how it's fleshed out Haru and Ren's very tangled feelings about relationships and human interaction. Only thing that legit ticked me off were the rapey vibe moments. Those have been in other BL I've seen and it wasn't too much of a bother since it was more like the adults were playing hard to get, but with Ren it just felt like Haru was pushing his luck before the kid was completely scarred for life. Although thinking about it now, Ren was in love with Haru long before Haru got over his "brotherly love" denial.

6.5/10, whatever score I go with may change depending on how the sequel is handled.
ZekkenshinJul 5, 2016 7:12 AM
Jul 14, 2016 3:48 PM

Jul 2014
That episode was ok.
Plus I know what's gonna happen in second season ♥3♥

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 6, 2016

236 by Anaoliver_ »»
Nov 24, 2023 5:59 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 13, 2016

79 by renandharu_ »»
Sep 12, 2023 3:02 AM

» How explicit is this?

GreyStoneFlinger - Dec 12, 2022

7 by NekoKyan- »»
Dec 16, 2022 7:52 PM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2016

40 by Yuwka »»
Nov 6, 2022 2:50 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 1, 2016

70 by Opor97 »»
Jul 18, 2021 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.