Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 24, 2016 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
Gainax, Shaft, Trigger, Madhouse, Toei.
May 24, 2016 6:02 PM

Aug 2015
Ufotable because of I feel their animation is great. The job they did with Kara no Kyoukai series was amazing in my opinion.
May 24, 2016 10:26 PM

Sep 2013
Tough call between White Fox and JC Staff and for different reasons. White Fox is amazing at emotionally tearing down the watcher and JC staff has all aces when it comes to the actual visuals. I particularly love how vibrant all of JC Staff's sceneries seem to be.
jakobpablo said:
As of right now id say my favorite studio is Bones they've really stepped up their game recently and they've been putting out some quality anime recently, I always buy into the atmosphere of their worlds and their production and animation has been really great (Boku no Hero Acedemia) . No studio is perfect but Bones track record includes alot of titles i enjoy FMA, Noragami, Space Dandy, Darker than Black, etc..

I would totally agree with you EXCEPT that they just royally screw everything they touch with original endings/stories. Soul Eater being the exception and only decent ending.

Well, that and BONES seems to get a lot of undeserved praise for simply remaking FMA. It's not like they've remade another work since so I don't see the reasoning.
May 25, 2016 1:07 AM

Feb 2016
1. PA works (their best animation: hanasaku iroha and nagi asukara)
2. bones (their best animation: zetsuen no tempest)
3. production IG (their best animation : psycho pass)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 8 hours ago

28 by pk8list »»
10 seconds ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

223 by iftsistrnn »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you consider the opening(s) and ending(s) when rating an anime? ( 1 2 )

Hacker075 - Mar 15

62 by _ATG_ »»
10 minutes ago

» Would you be surprised if someone said your favorite anime was the greatest anime of all time? ( 1 2 )

MeanMrMusician - Mar 28

58 by _ATG_ »»
14 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

85 by maya2003s »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.