Forum Settings
Forums

Has your favourite anime changed many times?

New
Has you favourite anime changed many times or none at all?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 23, 2016 3:03 PM

Jul 2012
my top 10 changes around sometimes but my top 1 has always been nodame cantabile since i was 15 years old
May 23, 2016 3:11 PM

Feb 2011
Started out with Haruhi Suzumiya because it got me hooked on anime. After that Ouran took over the top spot with Baccano being close second. After a few years my favourite list is fairly established with very few changes (the most recent example would be Barakamon).

Manga favourites changes more frequent, but that's because i haven't read as much as I have seen yet. The world god only knows still holds the crown there.
May 23, 2016 3:40 PM
Nov 2015
Personal favorite will always be zero no tsukima
May 23, 2016 3:46 PM

Apr 2014
I guess when I was young before discovering MAL I was really really in love with Cardcaptor Sakura and Nadia, the Secret of Blue Water. Later, when I started watching online Mushishi became my favorite until I watched Utena which has been my number one since then. At the moment, I don't think I will find anything that will impress me just as much so it probably stay my favorite forever.
May 23, 2016 4:11 PM
Apr 2015
at the early days, i had stuff like Fairy Tail in my faves. Now my faves list doen't resemble my faves when I joined this site at all. everything else is variable, but Anohana, Steins;Gate and FMA Brotherhood are pretty much mainstays already.
May 23, 2016 4:31 PM

Feb 2016
Detective Conan will always be my number one since I have seen the first episode which is many years ago and I also think the second and third spot will stay untouched for a while with Steins;Gate and Welcome to the NHK. The order of my remaining favourites chances quite often since there are so many good anime out there :/ .
May 23, 2016 4:35 PM
Feb 2016
When I started watching anime I didn't think about favourites, so everything was murky for a while, but it all because clear when I discovered Hetalia. Hetalia is an anime that I love so truly that I know I'll never find one which I love more. Before Hetalia there were a lot of animes I really liked, like SNK and Durarara, but Hetalia has hit such a chord in me that neither of them ever could. So no, never changed, because there was never a proper one before Hetalia

//holy shmuck I write a lot.
May 23, 2016 5:31 PM

Feb 2016
Not really, most of my favourite anime carries some additional sentimental meaning to them. So some are more likely to be moved than others, . hack was one of the first anime from my childhood and I've fond memories of it, where's a show like Shokugeki no Souma may in time be replaced. The main issues is there's a limit on the number of favourites you can have ^^
May 23, 2016 5:33 PM

Jan 2015
FMA/FMA:B was one of the first animes I watched (I think it was 4th/5th after finishing Dragon Ball, Naruto and One Piece), haven't changed since.
May 23, 2016 5:42 PM

May 2016
I'm so fickle my fav anime changes all the time hahah ! That and as ive grown up my fav anime changed when I was 10 it was DBZ, then as I got into my early teens it was Tenchi Muyo (basically anything that was on TV), then when anime started appearing online it was Full Metal Alchemist ! Thats been followed by Shirokuma Cafe, K-On!, Space Dandy, Gurren Laggan and then only this year I watched all of NGE and that's now on my top spot !

It's weird how much taste can change throughout the years ! Like I still love DBZ and Tenchi Muyo, but its more nostalgia than actual enjoyment that takes me back to those shows !

Has anyone else experienced changes in taste and fav shows as they grew up ?
May 23, 2016 9:58 PM

Dec 2015
Zadezz said:
Mine is Mirai Nikki. Has been since it aired and finished and is still my favourite to this day! There are however a lot of close 2nds in my book such as Hellsing, Assassination Classroom, Kill la Kill and Food Wars :3

Watch Danganronpa and I bet your favourite will change =)

Its not Mirai Nikki but its kind of similar
May 23, 2016 10:01 PM
Nov 2015
Nope, my favorite has always been haganai and I'm just sitting here waiting for season three. Now my second and third favorites have changed a few times.
May 23, 2016 11:14 PM

Jan 2014
My favourite anime changes every time I watch a new anime, lol.
May 24, 2016 12:16 AM

Aug 2014
MrRavagen said:
Has anyones favourite anime changed many times?

Now its actually Danganronpa but cant change it anymore =/

First time to see someone other then me that has Dangan Ronpa in his favorites. Did you play (or watched the walk-through) for the games?; I just finished watching the LP's for SD2 now i'm hyped for the new animes. Had alot of animes to call favorite but now it's actually the Dangan Ronpa franchise.

Pico x CoCo x Chico

Onii-chaaan~ 🤍
May 24, 2016 12:18 AM

Mar 2015
Yes, though my top 3 hasn't changed in quite a while. Oregairu sneaked up the rankings a few months ago though, so there's that.
May 24, 2016 12:34 AM

Sep 2015
I like too many shows to have a single favorite. My favorites list does get bigger and bigger though so that's a good thing I guess.
May 24, 2016 12:46 AM

Nov 2012
sailor moon has always been my #1 but my top 5 changed a lot besides that.
May 24, 2016 12:54 AM

May 2009
Nope, my most fav anime never change since 2006.
May 24, 2016 1:08 AM

Aug 2010
My favourite was hnnkn for some time, but I've been rocking Hyouka as a favourite for some years now.
May 25, 2016 4:56 PM

Apr 2016
My favorite anime are usually linked to time periods in my life so they remain favorites. My opinion on running anime can change drastically of course.
May 26, 2016 3:35 AM

Dec 2015
Jaraluc said:
MrRavagen said:
Has anyones favourite anime changed many times?

Now its actually Danganronpa but cant change it anymore =/

First time to see someone other then me that has Dangan Ronpa in his favorites. Did you play (or watched the walk-through) for the games?; I just finished watching the LP's for SD2 now i'm hyped for the new animes. Had alot of animes to call favorite but now it's actually the Dangan Ronpa franchise.

I can't play the game just yet, because I don't have the money to buy it..
When I buy it im buying it from Steam :)

I have so far only seen the tv show and really hyped to see Danganronpa season 3 because its coming in June of 2016!! HYPEE
May 26, 2016 3:41 AM
Jul 2018
Hetalia's been my favourite anime since the start, but Nichijou came close to taking its place.
May 26, 2016 5:45 AM

Aug 2014
MrRavagen said:
Jaraluc said:

I have so far only seen the tv show and really hyped to see Danganronpa season 3 because its coming in June of 2016!! HYPEE

Hype hype! But be warned do no watch both animes if you still haven't played/watched the 2nd game since it will contain major spoilers for Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. I actually recommend two options 1. Watch the LP's (Lets Play) of the 2nd game in YouTube or 2. Play the game (in which you said) but control that hype haha if you'r playing it good luck :). Sadly the future volume is still coming out sometime in July while the despair volume follows later but still in the same month (i think)

Pico x CoCo x Chico

Onii-chaaan~ 🤍
May 26, 2016 6:01 AM

Dec 2015
Jaraluc said:
MrRavagen said:

Hype hype! But be warned do no watch both animes if you still haven't played/watched the 2nd game since it will contain major spoilers for Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. I actually recommend two options 1. Watch the LP's (Lets Play) of the 2nd game in YouTube or 2. Play the game (in which you said) but control that hype haha if you'r playing it good luck :). Sadly the future volume is still coming out sometime in July while the despair volume follows later but still in the same month (i think)

I am not a fan of youtube gaming channels so I have to play the games :)
May 26, 2016 6:06 AM

Jan 2009
haruhi season one since it aired, so no
May 26, 2016 6:09 AM

Dec 2014
Not really, One Piece was my favorite anime for 2 years, I watched Hunter x Hunter 2011 and that became my favorite, then I watched Hajime no Ippo and that became my 2nd fav pushing One Piece to 3rd. Only Gintama came close to no3 and that had like 201 episodes. So I don't ever see an animu giving me as much enjoyment as HxH for at least another year lol
Thinking.....
May 26, 2016 6:12 AM

Mar 2016
Not really, I just find more fav series as I go. The ones I've considered the most important remain that way, can't touch the crown. <;
yangires > yanderes > tsunderes > other deres
May 26, 2016 6:16 AM

Jan 2016
they never change untill something new and better comes out to replace it, and i have to watch it twice to be totally sure.
May 26, 2016 6:34 AM

Jun 2012
Probably not, since EVANGELION still remains as my no.1 favorite anime of all time (ever since 10 years ago). But almost everything below it have changed a few times since the day I first came to this site.
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."

However, in Gundam, all life begins with Nu and ends with Hi-Nu. While in KanColle, all life begins with Nu and ends with Kinu.
May 26, 2016 7:46 PM

Aug 2008
One Piece has been my favorite anime for like 8 years now.
It'll probably stay that way.
May 26, 2016 8:39 PM

Oct 2015
Since clannad after story was one of the earliest anime I watched it had been my favourite for a little over a year but I couldn't help but love flcl more somehow :P
Dreaming memes
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 48 minutes ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
3 seconds ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 2 hours ago

7 by Lhundrup »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 2 hours ago

16 by deg »»
2 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

54 by TsutanaiFuun »»
9 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 8 hours ago

14 by Yuri-Crusader »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.