Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 12, 2016 3:05 PM
May 2016
So ive watched all the durarara anime, and am now trying to read the manga. But I have no clue what order the manga goes in. Could someone give me the order in which they are meant to be read?
May 15, 2016 5:49 AM

Jul 2015
I haven't read the manga. So I can't help you. But the original source of Durarara is its light novels. The manga and anime follow them.
I don't know why you're reading the manga, but if it's about reading the original source, that the anime follws, then you should read the light novels.
I HAVE TWO RULES:

RULE ONE: I'M ALWAYS RIGHT
RULE TWO: IF I'M WRONG, REFER TO RULE ONE...
May 16, 2016 4:23 PM

Sep 2014
Durarara
Durarara Saika arc
Durarara Yellow Scarves arc
Durarara RE;Dollars arc

The original source was the light novels though, however I do think that the manga is really good if you enjoyed the anime.

(I own some of the physical copies)
May 18, 2016 9:45 PM
May 2016
Sifr said:
I haven't read the manga. So I can't help you. But the original source of Durarara is its light novels. The manga and anime follow them.
I don't know why you're reading the manga, but if it's about reading the original source, that the anime follws, then you should read the light novels.

So the manga is just a rewiting of the light novels? Are the light novels complete? If so is the manga caught up? Whats further, anime v. manga atm? Ive tried looking into this a little but every source i check is just confusing me due them all slightly contradicting each other.
May 20, 2016 6:17 PM

Sep 2014
Noahthewise said:
Sifr said:

So the manga is just a rewiting of the light novels? Are the light novels complete? If so is the manga caught up? Whats further, anime v. manga atm? Ive tried looking into this a little but every source i check is just confusing me due them all slightly contradicting each other.

The light novels are complete, but the manga isn't, so the anime went further than where the manga is at (since Durarara RE;Dollars arc is still publishing.)

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

378 by Hexcellion »»
12 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Today, 1:00 AM

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

21 by nishant0 »»
Today, 12:50 AM

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.