Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 29, 2016 3:38 AM

Feb 2013
That guy was crazy.
Oct 27, 2016 8:56 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
So ok this episode was interesting, but kinda messed up. Why did the crazy captain order the guy to investigate anyways if he was the one that bombed his house.
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 23, 2017 11:01 PM

Dec 2012
Dat kill.
Keiji!
Dat explosion.
Dat Coca Cola sign.
Dat trap.
Dat face!
Dat's gay!
Dat gun shot.
OH SHIT! OH SHIT!
Oh shit! Dat niga gay, too. Grown ass man calling a boy his lover. LMAO
LMAO He committed suicide.

Awesome episode towards the end.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 20, 2018 8:38 AM

Oct 2015
Loving this series even more the second time around!
Aug 13, 2019 5:13 AM

Jul 2016
Cejara said:
All those spy fuckers from the D-agency and regular characters look the same. How am I ever supposed to tell who is the spy in the episodes -_-. I mean last episode it was obvious, however, I still didn't know the guys "name," since all the spies look alike anyways. Also wtf is up with the pedobear at the end of the episode lol. Does he want a wahburger and some frenchcries that his loli boy toy couldn't fulfill his pedobear tendencies anymore? For real, go call a wahmbulance...

Also if I was the dude with that opium, I'd be smoking that shit or throwing some in tea :D!

I honestly didn't like this episode that much 2.5/5

So all the spies look the same.

Would make them good spies then right?

I love the fact they are so non-descript. Makes them more believable as espionage characters.
Sep 17, 2020 4:51 PM
Sep 2020
I really liked the ending, when he starts showing his messed up true colors, but other than that most of the episode didn't make much sense to me, idk I guess that's my opinion lol, and I still don't get why the recap in the beginning of each episode is so long, I mean the anime's literally only 12 episodes people are mostly binge watching.
Apr 15, 2021 10:26 PM

Oct 2019
It appears that they screwed up big time on the timing of an important element of the episode. The Private at the end who shot the Captain was in love with that cross-dressing boy who the Captain killed among others (in the bombing of his house). That boy died along with the others in that bombing, which took place right before Sergeant Eiji Honma started investigating the bombings and to find the supposed spy.

So how on Earth did the same boy serve the investigating Sergeant a drink in that private club after being killed? Sergeant Honma at the end also recalled seeing the same boy serving the Captain and his "companions" drinks, and understood that the Private was in love with that boy ("his lover"). However these scenes at the private club took place after the boy was killed, not before.

It was made clear that the cross-dressing boy at the club and the boy that died were the same boy, however they, er, "reversed" his death and his club duties, making him serve at the club after he died rather than before. And that is not a minor detail; that boy was the backbone of the story, since he also killed that Corporal at the start, and was the vital clue that helped Sergeant Honma solve the case..
Aug 6, 2021 9:52 PM
Mar 2020
that poor boy, he didn't deserve any of that treatment by those pedos, did they want me to feel bad for the guy who killed himself at the end? Claiming they were lovers? They are both disgusting...

Also I couldn't help but read some of the comments complaining about how all the characters looked the same. I thought that was the point? Considering that they are spies, their job is to not stand out and blend in with the crowd. Think of it as the main characters becoming the background characters for a whole episode, aiming to look like every other person. I mean we don't even know their real names? I really liked how they played with this because even for me it was hard to differentiate between the characters sometimes.
metawinAug 6, 2021 10:05 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

1 by NemuriNezumi »»
Jan 14, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2016

347 by Samir1237 »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:21 PM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2016

154 by canadianvice »»
Oct 28, 2022 4:17 PM

» Why such low score ?

Shomix - May 21, 2016

22 by ina6_- »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2016

178 by metawin »»
Aug 6, 2021 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.