Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2016 12:41 PM

Feb 2016
I think both have their positives and negatives.

I think being a woman is better since women are forgiven for mistakes more easily. Plus guys like to give you free stuff, especially online. They also have more freedom to dress how they want and use makeup. Plus, they actually get to see guys' chests when they go to the beach ;)

Being a guy is good in that.. uh.. they can grow beards?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2016 12:44 PM

Jan 2016
being a trap is superior than both! plus you can wear all the outfits :P
Mar 13, 2016 12:51 PM

Jun 2015
In this world, with this kind of society and values, I think I'd be better off as a woman. Besides all the things that OP said, they find a partner more easily, they don't have to approach various jerks and try to flirt with them, it's okay if they're into both sexes, nobody forces them to find a job and a career (if they're not sure, they can always be housewives), and many more. Of course, you bleed every month, but I think it's not such a big price for all the benefits.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Mar 13, 2016 12:52 PM

Aug 2014
Yumadu-nii said:

Pffff, that's it? Our leg up is sprouting chin hair? What about the lack of mensturation, and... all that other stuff.

But yeah, would rather be a guy. Don't know any other way to live.
Mar 13, 2016 12:54 PM

Feb 2016
RiggeeRascal said:
Yumadu-nii said:

Pffff, that's it? Our leg up is sprouting chin hair? What about the lack of mensturation, and... all that other stuff.

But yeah, would rather be a guy. Don't know any other way to live.
I see it as a trade off, sure, menstruation sucks, but you will never experience a female orgasm. I pity you.

Mar 13, 2016 12:55 PM

Jun 2015
daky-kun said:
In this world, with this kind of society and values, I think I'd be better off as a woman. Besides all the things that OP said, they find a partner more easily, they don't have to approach various jerks and try to flirt with them, it's okay if they're into both sexes, nobody forces them to find a job and a career (if they're not sure, they can always be housewives), and many more. Of course, you bleed every month, but I think it's not such a big price for all the benefits.

I'd rather be a genderless deity.

That's it.
Seiya0890 said:
But its still disgusting from my point of view, and from the word's point of view, therefore its disgusting.

Wise words.
Mar 13, 2016 12:59 PM

Feb 2016
Interrrrrpetgyu said:
You sound like a huge whore.
>Expresses attraction towards guys
>Gets called a whore

Nice logic there, bub.

Mar 13, 2016 1:02 PM

Feb 2016
Interrrrrpetgyu said:

"i have boobs so guys give me free shit hehe;);););)"

literally you
Well not my fault that guys are nice to girls because they're girls.

I can't change nature.

Jul 2015
is this even a question ? being a male is overall much easier.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Jun 2014
I would prefer to be a space unicorn.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Mar 13, 2016 1:04 PM

Dec 2015
I haz vagina.
Where's my free shit?
Stupid menz! Gimme free shit! I want a pony!

Seriously though, I enjoy being a girl because this is just what I feel comfortable with lol. It's how I was born and who I am.

Why can't guys wear pretty dresses and makeup though? Psshh who says they can't?
Werk!
Banner credit to @turnip
Mar 13, 2016 1:13 PM

Feb 2016
Galaxy__ said:
Lol, what do you have easier than me? Seriously, all I have to do in life if I ever fail college and never get a career is get married and let a husband worry about it. You don't have any safety net like that.

Mar 13, 2016 1:25 PM

Sep 2015
Having a dick is objectively better than having a vagina....
-Senpai-Mar 13, 2016 2:30 PM
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Mar 13, 2016 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
I haven't ever been a girl so I can't really make a fair comparison on what I'd rather be.

If I could choose I'd be a futa, then you get the best of both worlds ;D
Mar 13, 2016 1:29 PM

Jul 2015
I guess I'd rather be a guy since that's what I'm used to after 20 years.
"Your guilt will be your past, and that will be your God."
Mar 13, 2016 1:42 PM

Sep 2014
probably a girl. I dunno. I like feminine things and looking feminine.
Mar 13, 2016 1:44 PM

Apr 2012
I'm pretty comfortable being male. Although I'm curious about what it would be like to have breasts and a pussy? :o I also love some women's clothing. <3
Sakuraoka said:

Almost forgot about that option.
mascarponeMar 13, 2016 1:49 PM
Mar 13, 2016 1:45 PM

Mar 2008
I've only been a guy so it is what I am used to so it would be difficult to choose being a girl over what I am used to. If I was able to choose before I was anything I might have preferred to be a girl for most reasons except for the whole reproductive hassles. Maybe things would have been better or maybe my life would have been just as shitty. I don't know.
Mar 13, 2016 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
Man.

Having a period every month would be too much of a pain to bear for me.
Mar 13, 2016 1:54 PM

Jul 2015
I want to be a pink attack helicopter and this gender-oriented thread triggers me >:'c.
Mar 13, 2016 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
I'd rather be a woman so I could call Anita Sarkeesian a cunt without being called a sexist pig.
Mar 13, 2016 2:20 PM

Jul 2015
Yumadu-nii said:
Galaxy__ said:
Lol, what do you have easier than me? Seriously, all I have to do in life if I ever fail college and never get a career is get married and let a husband worry about it. You don't have any safety net like that.

-finding a job is easier (actually where i life i will get a job 100% so thats not a problem in my case, also its quite easy to finish college or what ever)
-earn more money
-in our society its easier to be a man
-having the body of a man is better
-"you can dress like you want when you are a girl" i guess thats a special case for you in japan/asia. because in the most parts of the world its easier to dress like you want when you are a man
(-its not like i cant find a woman who earns much money, we dont live in the 18. century anymore lol)
i can list more things if you want, but yeah if you want to just do nothing in your life and be dependent on someone else all your life i guess its better being a woman. im happy for you that you are a woman if thats really what you want to do. my general thought process in this case is that i want to get the best possible life which suites me the best. and for that its far better to be a man.

btw. your argument was stupid. "just getting a husband" is not that easy. at least if you want to be happy all your life. though i am curious how old you are because that sounds like a typical statement of a 17 year old girl which thought about it for like 20 minutes because she is a little bit unconfident because she is unmotivated and struggling in school #nooffense
Galaxy__Mar 13, 2016 2:44 PM
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Mar 13, 2016 2:27 PM

Nov 2015
-Senpai- said:
Dicks are objectively better than vaginas...

Senpai-kouhai-chan... are you a homosexual?
Mar 13, 2016 2:29 PM

Sep 2015
NasalShark said:
-Senpai- said:

Wut? No, I meant having a dick is objectively better than having a vagina.
NasalShark said:

Mar 13, 2016 2:31 PM

Nov 2015
-Senpai- said:
NasalShark said:

Wut? No, I meant having a dick is objectively better than having a vagina.

Damn you. You edited it before I could take a screenshot, that would have looked good on my profile lol.
Mar 13, 2016 2:33 PM
Feb 2011
I'd rather be a cat tbh. cat cat cat cat
Mar 13, 2016 2:33 PM

Sep 2015

There you go @NasalShark. Just for you.
NasalShark said:

Mar 13, 2016 2:35 PM

May 2013
-Senpai- said:

There you go @NasalShark. Just for you.

Freud plz.........................................
Mar 13, 2016 2:35 PM

Mar 2016
Even though I'm female I would prefer to be a male. Mainly because I'm not particularly comfortable with myself in certain ways
Mar 13, 2016 2:36 PM
Jan 2013
psychopath said:
But would you rather be a boy cat or a girl cat?
gone bai bai
Mar 13, 2016 2:36 PM

Nov 2015
@-Senpai- you have been immortalized onto my profile page. I know you're grateful but try to keep those rampant homosexual urges in check ;)
Mar 13, 2016 2:38 PM
Feb 2011
Mkim said:
psychopath said:

Obviously a boy cat. boy cat boy cat boy cat
Mar 13, 2016 2:42 PM
Oct 2014
Sometimes I feel it would be better to be a girl and being a guy is a plague, but I don't feel uncomfortable being a guy or anything like that.

Mar 13, 2016 2:44 PM
Jan 2013
psychopath said:
Mkim said:

Obviously a boy cat. boy cat boy cat boy cat
"Obviously""?
That sounded a bit... discrimi"nyaa"tory
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Okay, it wasn't serious, just wanted to do a pun
You can go now
goodbye
gone bai bai
Mar 13, 2016 2:46 PM

Oct 2014
Sakuraoka said:
Exactly! Being a woman is better for social reasons and being a man is better for biological reasons so being a trap will get you both.
Mar 13, 2016 2:48 PM
Mar 2013
I'm pretty sure they both have their fair share of problems.

I imagine that wanting to be the opposite is a grass is greener kind of thing.
Mar 13, 2016 2:49 PM

Apr 2015
Why wasn't I born as a cute baby alpaca
Mar 13, 2016 2:51 PM

Jul 2015
JD2411 said:

its actually quite hard for me to think of many problems only men have and women dont
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Mar 13, 2016 2:54 PM
Mar 2013
Galaxy__ said:
JD2411 said:

its actually quite hard for me to think of many problems only men have and women dont
off the top of my head there is the social pressure of being a 'man', being expected to make the first move with girls and generally having more rigid gender roles
Mar 13, 2016 2:58 PM

Jul 2015
I like touching my penis but if I was a woman I would have to settle for touching other peoples penises and that's not nearly as fun.
Mar 13, 2016 3:01 PM

Jul 2014
Trap>Female but at the same time I want to be a privileged feminist female or actually I'd hate myself if I became a feminist so I'll settle with just being a privileged female....
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Mar 13, 2016 3:02 PM

Jul 2015
I like being a lady.
It's great fun.
Yes.
Mar 13, 2016 3:15 PM

Jul 2015
JD2411 said:
Galaxy__ said:

off the top of my head there is the social pressure of being a 'man', being expected to make the first move with girls and generally having more rigid gender roles

i understand the point about the social pressure but thats not a big deal for me though it wasnt in my mind. but yeah valid point.

but i would argue with man having more rigid gender roles. i actually think its harder for women to get out of their role as a woman than it is for man. or atleast i dont think it is easier for women
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Mar 13, 2016 3:15 PM

Jan 2015
I feel like I would prefer being a woman, but hard to say for sure since I've never been one before.
Mar 13, 2016 3:34 PM

Sep 2014
Thousand-Eyes said:
I prefer being a guy. I don't have to worry about wasting all of my time and money on make-up and clothes; I don't have to worry about getting periods; I don't have to worry about creeps looking at me; I don't have to worry about breast cancer; I don't have to worry about sitting down to pee; I don't have to worry about pregnancy and giving birth. Any one of these are good enough reasons for me to not want to be female. Both sexes have their advantages and disadvantages, but so far, I haven't experienced any sex specific disadvantages that have made me want to be a woman.

well we die on average, earlier than women...that's a disadvantage I'd say.
Mar 13, 2016 3:59 PM

Mar 2014
I'm totally fine with being a woman

I wouldn't mind turning into a guy just for one day if that means I can have hot gay sex though
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 13, 2016 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Whynotboth.jpeg

so I will be more equal than others ofc :0
Mar 13, 2016 4:35 PM

Nov 2009
Happy being a man, it is what I know.

Galaxy__ said:
JD2411 said:

Okay gonna help you out, and know I am not an MRA (MRA / Feminists are both retards fighting a gender war and getting nowhere fast):

- Right to parenthood (while this is perfectly justifiable in the case of a woman wanting the abortion and man against it, if the man doesn't want to be the parent but woman does, tough shit, still doesn't matter, he has to pay. Men have no right to parenthood, this is not an opinion on whether it is wrong or not, just a fact)

- 2 to 1 hiring preference for being female in STEM fields (http://www.pnas.org/content/112/17/5360.abstract) when all factors are accounted for.

- Courts. Just in general. If you think being lack screws you in an American criminal trial, try having a dick, the difference between gender is 3 times that of race. (http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2144002). This bias does extend to custody / divorce courts too.

- Education system is geared toward women (http://news.uga.edu/releases/article/why-girls-do-better-in-school-010212/) - Not sure how this makes college, where women graduate at a much higher rate (and attend at a much higher rate), harder for women.

- Men have stricter dress codes (I do not consider this a disadvantage or advantage, however your thought that women are more confined by clothes is silly). Let me ask you, what does business casual mean to you? The answer here is precisely what I mean, I am not even sure how you can come to the conclusion that women have a more limited dress code. They can wear whatever a man can plus everything else, men can only wear male outfits, whether at work or just personally without social condemnation.

- As for the wage gap. Pretty much non-existant if you are talking about equal work for less pay, however there is still 3-4% unexplained. I would guess a large part of that comes from pregnancy, which in America is still an issue. However you don't hear many address this because they are still stuck arguing 77%, a misleading number that cannot be fixed unless you 1) Force women to work same hours as men (or visa versa), 2) Force women to go into STEM fields at equal rates (and I do mean force, despite numerous programs set up to encourage, it is doing no good in many of the higher paying fields like engineering, the "societal" argument loses ground since this wouldn't explain why fields like Biology/Psychology are now so heavily dominated by women), 3) Get rid of negotiating wages (on an avg. this would help, but if you as an individual would have argued for a higher starting salary / large wages, you have just shot yourself in the foot because corporations will default to the lowest starting / raise, not find an average ground, that would be way too generous. 4) Force women to work overtime, on top of taking less vacation (which does exclude pregnancy as "vacation", however again, pregnancy is the source of most of this discrepancy so where you really need to look).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having said that, there are still many difficulties of being a woman, such as double standards with sex is still a thing (although applicable to men as well with lack of sex, not nearly as damaging). However I would advise against suggesting only women are screwed in any sort of way, this is a blind view adopted by feminists. I strongly suggest everyone to embrace egalitarianism, a view that allows for both genders to air out grievances and strive towards equality through the use of actual studies showing actual injustices. If they want gender equality that is, if they just want to bash on men / women then there are movements out there doing a fine job of that. Although don't ask for my respect or expect me to care when you start defining things like "I regretted having sex with X" as being rape and therefore 1/4 college students is raped, and therefore rape culture. Because to be blunt, I couldn't care less about some white middle class woman who thinks she has it worse than woman in the congo. They just conflate terms so the severity of damage in true victims is overlooked.
Mar 13, 2016 5:09 PM

Jul 2012
I want to be cute. CUTE!!!
In other words, I think these options have it best!
Sakuraoka said:
psychopath said:
Mar 13, 2016 5:36 PM

Feb 2016
Galaxy__ said:

-finding a job is easier (actually where i life i will get a job 100% so thats not a problem in my case, also its quite easy to finish college or what ever)
-earn more money
-in our society its easier to be a man
-having the body of a man is better
-"you can dress like you want when you are a girl" i guess thats a special case for you in japan/asia. because in the most parts of the world its easier to dress like you want when you are a man
(-its not like i cant find a woman who earns much money, we dont live in the 18. century anymore lol)
i can list more things if you want, but yeah if you want to just do nothing in your life and be dependent on someone else all your life i guess its better being a woman. im happy for you that you are a woman if thats really what you want to do. my general thought process in this case is that i want to get the best possible life which suites me the best. and for that its far better to be a man.

btw. your argument was stupid. "just getting a husband" is not that easy. at least if you want to be happy all your life. though i am curious how old you are because that sounds like a typical statement of a 17 year old girl which thought about it for like 20 minutes because she is a little bit unconfident because she is unmotivated and struggling in school #nooffense
Well first of all your first two points conflict. If we actually did get paid less per job why wouldn't all the companies only hire women? They'd get cheaper labor. It's illegal for us to be paid less anyways, who told you we get paid less? We'd be reporting companies to the cops nonstop, or at least I would.

As for the clothing thing, sure, men can wear dresses and makeup, but they lose their status as "men." They'd become a laughingstock and no one would take them seriously. Would anyone respect Arnold Schwarzennegger if he walked around in a dress and makeup? Also, I think our bodies are better than yours, partly because we have better orgasms and can create life. You guys are stuck with more muscle and beards, big deal.

As for living a dependent life vs a best possible life, that's rather sexist and dismissive of stay at home moms. You act like it's mutually exclusive. You are aware that the majority of women with top, high paying careers are miserable right? The happiest women in modern society are actually stay at home moms raising kids, and what can be more fulfilling or important than shaping the next generation for the world? Besides, who wouldn't want a man who gives them whatever they want?

As for getting a husband, why wouldn't it be easy? Plenty of decently-paid desperate beta guys out there who'd change themselves for a decent woman.

I might have something to worry about if I lived in your city, but luckily I live in a place where women are protected by law enforcement.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Are you a pushover

ST63LTH - 8 hours ago

10 by kusairo »»
3 minutes ago

» Have you ever put someone on the 'Ignored Users' list?

Thy-Veseveia - Yesterday

13 by Spunkert »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you love anyone in your life?

LenRea - Mar 31

38 by Eleben »»
10 minutes ago

» How do you feel about your digital footprint becoming your digital tombstone?

Shizuna - 6 hours ago

10 by traed »»
56 minutes ago

» Is the word 'simp' fallen out of context in 2024?

Kiryotsu - Yesterday

28 by SmugSatoko »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.