Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Jul 28, 2016 12:10 AM

Jan 2013
Unsightlybox said:
Does anyone know where this is from? I can't figure it out.

http://imgur.com/7POV9r8
Nanoka no Kare //////////////////////////////
Jul 28, 2016 7:59 AM
Jul 2016
Can't tell if this is just and advertisement or something, but please help out if possible.

http://h.mfcdn.net/store/banners/pc.skin_1469676823.png?v=1469676823

found it on mangafox
Jul 28, 2016 11:10 AM

May 2011
I am looking for a manga about a girl who has reincarnated in modern times. In her previous life, she had godly powers and was always with two man who also ad strong power. One day, one of the two man tries to kill her and the second protect her. In the end she is killed and she is reincarnated. In her second life, she met a man who is from the same family as the one who protected her. The antagonist of the manga is the man who killed her in her previous (at the end, we see it was the fault of the one who tried to protect her).
Jul 28, 2016 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
megaman_6 said:
hi guys, please help me find this manga.
as far as i remember, in the beginning of the manga, 2 cats and 1 elf went to 'a game' or 'some fantasy world' and trying to summon a human from the real world. The human is the MC, and he's overpowered. the manga is already completed.

thank you for your attention guys.

http://myanimelist.net/manga/91714/Isekai_Maou_to_Shoukan_Shoujo_no_Dorei_Majutsu?q=isekai%20maou

OverusedName said:
Can't tell if this is just and advertisement or something, but please help out if possible.

http://h.mfcdn.net/store/banners/pc.skin_1469676823.png?v=1469676823

found it on mangafox

Advertisement and you should get the app it's actually really good.
removed-userJul 28, 2016 3:21 PM
Jul 29, 2016 1:23 AM
Sep 2013
There's this one shot I read a while ago, possibly two years or more, and what I can remember is this boy in school is in possession of an umbrella that belonged to a girl he law leave for a stray cat. He knows she's dead and doesn't know her name.

I think he finds out her name later, and I think the story concludes itself with the boy confessing: "To the girl who seemed to have died, I loved you." (very vaguely remember that there was a line similar to this.)

Thanks
Jul 29, 2016 2:24 AM
Jul 2015
There's a manga about 2 years ago that I do not remember much about. The main char is a girl that travels and sells magical/demonic artifacts. She is rather quiet and only talks when necessary, and she have a talkative funny-looking tiny demon with her. She doesn't ask for money, but for some kind of aura/spirit that is released after her customers fulfill their wishes. She use aura/spirit to cure/revive her family.
Thanks in advance.
Jul 29, 2016 2:35 PM
Jul 2016
Need help finding a manga about a rich, arrogant female transfer student moving to a new school and, due to her attitude, only making friends with a weird and lonely boy with an odd dress sense and strange attitude wearing a camo bandana, and then eventually another girl. Any help would be greatly appreciated; if it helps any more, another rich boy transfers in later who was supposed to be married to the main girl, but was denied so goes to try and contest his "love"; he may be called Chris but I'm not sure.
Jul 29, 2016 11:19 PM

Jul 2016
I need help finding the title of a manga I really liked and I hope all of you can help.
The manga is a shoujo romance manga.
The main girl met the guy in summer.
He was lost and he was on a trip with his friend.
She helped him out and they spent a whole day together.
At the end of the day they kissed and he said he had to go.
She asked when she'll see him again and he said next time they meet she'll come to his school in Tokyo (he told her the school name)
About a year later or something, she moves in with her brother to go to that school (her brother lives near the school)
on the first day, she goes to the club he told her about (he told her he was in the ____ club I don't remember what club it was.)
She finds him with another girl.
Turns out he has a girlfriend.
We get told afterwards that he is only dating her because of a back story
the backtory is: three kids had the same sickness
there wasn't really a cure for it and the kids were all about the same age.
two guys one girl
both guys liked the girl and decided to share her
they didnt confess or do anything
but the main guy couldn't control himself and confessed to her. she liked him too
so in secret they'd kiss and hug.
one day before a surgery, they got caught.
the other guy ran to the surgery room in shock.
and never came back (he died)
they promised to always stay together because of this but the main guy doesn't have feelings for her anymore and fools around with other girls.

help me find the name please!~
Jul 30, 2016 5:05 AM
Sep 2013
I've spent over 2 hours today trying to find this manga I've read around 2 years ago. This was a one shot manga which made me cry. It was about a girl who went to the hospital to visit someone (in the summer) and she ended up walking into the wrong room where a sick boy was. I think she kept visiting him everyday and then there was a part where he stole her first kiss. Soon her parents (?) Came and took her back and she was crying. In a year she came back to visit him but she found out he had died. When she went into the hospital room he had been in, it was full of flowers (sunflowers pehaps) because he had always loved them and planted hem before he had died. The girl in this manga had braids if I recall correctly. That's pretty much all I can remember please help me
Jul 30, 2016 3:41 PM
Mar 2015

It's from some H-Doujin manga called "Katekano"
Jul 30, 2016 3:54 PM
Mar 2015
Probably NSFW

anyone know from what manga or H-doujin it came from?
Jul 31, 2016 12:55 AM

Feb 2016
reza0838 said:
Probably NSFW

http://myanimelist.net/character/46163/Niko_Yazawa
I googled the picture and it says it's some hentai parody
JustSaladJul 31, 2016 1:07 AM
Jul 31, 2016 3:04 AM
Jul 31, 2016 3:53 AM
Mar 2016
Hello, every one, I'm trying to find the name of a manga I read a long time ago : it's about 2 men on a mountain, they are stuck in a snow storm.

One of them gets injured and he believes he will die. He decides to reveal a huge secret to the other man before his death : he killed a woman a long time ago.

However, he doesn't die. Since the other guy now knows his secret, he decides to kill him. The two are thus fighting in a log cabin.

Does anyone know the title, or maybe the author? It was a short manga (one volume, I think)
Jul 31, 2016 5:06 AM
Mar 2013
Hiii so while i was reading manga i saw this at the translator's recruitment page thingy. And the manga they used to promote their scanlation got my attention. I was very curious and i wanted to read it but the problem is they didnt write the title of the manga :( i hope you guys can help me with this :) thanks and God bless

(Sorry im not good at explaining)

Here's the link to the picture of the manga i saw:

http://a.mhcdn.net/store/manga/1423/06-035.0/compressed/cevyione-3417239.jpg?v=1341063301

http://reader.evilflowers.com/content/comics/non_non_biyori_4e3583b2c3245/17_2__529129a139151/NNB_v02_extra2__Recruitment_[Evil_Flowers].png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9fVMKQIA5_o/TtCmXbFVeNI/AAAAAAAACu4/D_9RncGIZjc/s0/025.png
Jul 31, 2016 7:13 AM
Oct 2009
Miranna said:
Hello, every one, I'm trying to find the name of a manga I read a long time ago : it's about 2 men on a mountain, they are stuck in a snow storm.

One of them gets injured and he believes he will die. He decides to reveal a huge secret to the other man before his death : he killed a woman a long time ago.

However, he doesn't die. Since the other guy now knows his secret, he decides to kill him. The two are thus fighting in a log cabin.

Does anyone know the title, or maybe the author? It was a short manga (one volume, I think)

Confession.
Jul 31, 2016 7:51 AM
Mar 2015
JustSalad said:
reza0838 said:
Probably NSFW

http://myanimelist.net/character/46163/Niko_Yazawa
I googled the picture and it says it's some hentai parody

oh it's niko? lol. i didn't realized it.
Thanks man. because of you, i found it now.
now i can proceed on doing some quality fap lol
Jul 31, 2016 11:40 AM
Mar 2016
Takeshi said:
Miranna said:

Confession.

Thank you so much!
Jul 31, 2016 4:22 PM
Jul 2016
I'm getting so damn desperate here. Google didn't help me nor all your other source finders. Not even mangafox could help me.

Does someone know the name of the manga?
Jul 31, 2016 10:43 PM

Nov 2015
For educational purposes

Thanks in advance
thanks @grimace for the jon stamp i love you
Aug 1, 2016 8:27 AM

Mar 2012
hi okay so i read this manga a few years back and i remembered it today so i wanted to reread it but i just can't remember the title. i have a very big hunch that it starts with the letter "A", but i've searched many manga sites and i just can't find it. here is what i remember of the plot:

the main character, a guy, is a high schooler who has lost both of his parents and he has inherited their huge fortune. he lives in a huge house with his younger sister, aunt, and uncle. one day at school he sees a girl being bullied and he tries to go to help her but she doesn't want his help, saying that she likes to be bullied. he later finds out that the reason the girl is tolerating their bullying is because she is a "demon hunter" (not the exact wording) and the people who were bullying her were possessed by snake/worm like demons that she uses powers to draw out of people.

that's all i can remember from this series, i don't remember the characters names or anything. if someone can PLEASE help me find this manga i will be forever indebted. thank you!!
Aug 1, 2016 11:42 AM
Aug 2016
What's the name of this manga? A woman is driving a car and swerves to avoid hitting a pedestrian. When she wakes up she's in the body of the person she hit, finds out her body is gone and that her victim's husband and in-laws all hate the victim. Her sister-in-law is a fujoshi. I think that's how far the series is now. I thought it was by Enjouji Maki or Yoshihara Yuki, since it seemed josei-ish, but I can't find anything from searching..,
Aug 1, 2016 7:10 PM
Aug 2016
I've looked for this manga for years with no luck finding it again. It was a shoujo manga where the main girl was bullied by a boy as a child into agreeing to one day marry him. When he moves off, she is ecstatic and forgets all about him. In high school, a new guy joins the class and the girl asks him on a date. While out, they get ambushed by some thugs... and the guy beats the snot out of them. Turns out it was the guy from the girl's past but he is now the lead delinquent in some gang... and still expects her to marry him!
Aug 1, 2016 7:44 PM
Nov 2012
Name for this manga?

Aug 1, 2016 8:03 PM

Mar 2012
awesomebubble said:
hi okay so i read this manga a few years back and i remembered it today so i wanted to reread it but i just can't remember the title. i have a very big hunch that it starts with the letter "A", but i've searched many manga sites and i just can't find it. here is what i remember of the plot:

the main character, a guy, is a high schooler who has lost both of his parents and he has inherited their huge fortune. he lives in a huge house with his younger sister, aunt, and uncle. one day at school he sees a girl being bullied and he tries to go to help her but she doesn't want his help, saying that she likes to be bullied. he later finds out that the reason the girl is tolerating their bullying is because she is a "demon hunter" (not the exact wording) and the people who were bullying her were possessed by snake/worm like demons that she uses powers to draw out of people.

that's all i can remember from this series, i don't remember the characters names or anything. if someone can PLEASE help me find this manga i will be forever indebted. thank you!!

I FINALLY FOUND IT!! It's called "Hekikai no Aion" for anyone else who is looking for this series c:
Aug 1, 2016 11:30 PM

Sep 2010
Need source on all these loli
zero_kira26Aug 1, 2016 11:34 PM
Aug 1, 2016 11:47 PM

Jan 2013
sfaddic182 said:
Need source on all these loli
1. Hentai http://myanimelist.net/manga/74967/Melon_Soda
2. http://myanimelist.net/manga/41347/Kanojo_ga_Flag_wo_Oraretara
3. THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Doujinshi "Uzuki to Issho"
5. Hentai http://myanimelist.net/manga/84047/Queen%E2%99%A1Slave
Aug 2, 2016 4:38 AM
Manga DB Admin
Aug 2012
Aug 2, 2016 6:42 AM
May 2007
kanahagino said:
I'm getting so damn desperate here. Google didn't help me nor all your other source finders. Not even mangafox could help me.

Does someone know the name of the manga?

Original art by Uzuhachi
Aug 2, 2016 12:48 PM

Apr 2011

I forgot where did that come from. Any help?
Aug 2, 2016 1:19 PM
Aug 2016
Hello, little help please.

I remember the story was about a guy and his (?) twin sister, both of them were a team that had supernatural powers to hunt monsters, the Mc was kind of aloof guy ( I can't remeber his abillity) and his sister was pretty and I think she was the student council president or something? And her power was to be very strong physically, their team was like the brother is the strategist and the sister the striker cause I remeber she moved and fight because of her brother orders, the story went that both of them saved a girl that was attacked by a whale type monster that tried to eat her because she carried a jewel that apparently attracted those monsters.... they were in a beach because it was a school trip or something like that, the first chapter ended in that the Mc explained the girl about those monsters after they saved her and she was shocked. Sorry that's all I got....hope you can help me guys.....

Also if it helps I remeber saw this one in mangahere and the cover page was the sister, a beautiful girl with long purple hair, already checked the whole supernatural tag in mangahere and could't find it
Aug 2, 2016 2:35 PM
Aug 2016
Okay guys, I'm currently searching the name of a manga that I really love, and that I can't find again no matter what I do :( I have a visual memory so I'm pretty that the first or second word of the title begins by an "s", and btw the title is in japanese.

This manga is rather recent, not older than 3 years, and still going (more or less 5 chapters when I read it). I read it on Mangatown.

The MC is a "cold"/"poker face" high-school girl who is in love with her superior at her part-time job.
The MC fell in love in the coffee/ restaurant family where the guy works and served her coffee for free. She was sitting alone and sad after stopping the track and field club of her school because of an injury.
So the girl begins to work to this place and is deeply in love with her superior (not the boss) who is far older than her. After some time she confess to him, and little by little try to win his affection

--> That's really the big plot for the moment, the fact that he is older make the guy reluctant to make a move on a 'pure young girl'. They had a "date", but now another part-timer discovered the feelings of the MC and make her promise to have a date with him.....

BIG THANKS for helping me !!!!
JuvbAug 2, 2016 2:44 PM
Aug 2, 2016 2:48 PM

Sep 2015
allflying said:

Reverse image searched it and this website came up with the full thing,
http://www.dogdrip.net/index.php?mid=otaku&sort_index=popular&document_srl=44235591&page=2480&cpage=999
Aug 2, 2016 3:00 PM
Aug 2, 2016 3:09 PM

Jul 2015

Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy ( Hilarious manga, I recomend reading it)
Aug 2, 2016 11:07 PM

Jan 2013
Auvic said:
allflying said:

http://www.dogdrip.net/index.php?mid=otaku&sort_index=popular&document_srl=44235591&page=2480&cpage=999
@allflying
Apparently it's a one-shot called 'Sex Manga' by Irohara Mitabi, but it doesn't have an entry on mal.
Aug 2, 2016 11:33 PM

Apr 2011
aifukola said:
Auvic said:

@allflying
Apparently it's a one-shot called 'Sex Manga' by Irohara Mitabi, but it doesn't have an entry on mal.

Thanks, the same reason why Tower of God doesn't have an entry here too.
Aug 3, 2016 1:02 AM
Oct 2009
Juvb said:
Okay guys, I'm currently searching the name of a manga that I really love, and that I can't find again no matter what I do :( I have a visual memory so I'm pretty that the first or second word of the title begins by an "s", and btw the title is in japanese.

This manga is rather recent, not older than 3 years, and still going (more or less 5 chapters when I read it). I read it on Mangatown.

The MC is a "cold"/"poker face" high-school girl who is in love with her superior at her part-time job.
The MC fell in love in the coffee/ restaurant family where the guy works and served her coffee for free. She was sitting alone and sad after stopping the track and field club of her school because of an injury.
So the girl begins to work to this place and is deeply in love with her superior (not the boss) who is far older than her. After some time she confess to him, and little by little try to win his affection

--> That's really the big plot for the moment, the fact that he is older make the guy reluctant to make a move on a 'pure young girl'. They had a "date", but now another part-timer discovered the feelings of the MC and make her promise to have a date with him.....

BIG THANKS for helping me !!!!

Probably Koi wa Ameagari no You ni.
Aug 3, 2016 4:21 AM
Aug 2016
Thanks Takeshi !! ☺
Aug 3, 2016 7:19 AM
Dec 2015
I've been looking for a manga that i dropped. I don't remember what was it about but the protagonist was a girl who played football (it's not ßport mabnga) and she liveed near the ocean and she found a dark skinned boy who was living in the sea and they started hanging out i guess? the manga opens up with dark skinned old fisher man in a boat who's talking about sea and how he will never return there because there are creatures living in it? So that's about it.
no
Aug 3, 2016 7:47 AM
Aug 2016
Looking for a hentai manga - About a newlywed. This new couple lives together with the wife's mother. Turns out, the husband has been having an affair with his mother in-law even before the marriage. They continue the affair and would have sex all over the house without the wife knowing. The mother feels guilty for stealing her daughter's husband but she can't help it.
Aug 3, 2016 5:04 PM
Aug 2016
I read a manga a while ago, the first chapter this guy is killed by his sister.... or family...or he killls them or something. The manga is new and has a similar style to soul eater. I can't remember the name or find it!
Aug 3, 2016 5:15 PM

Nov 2014
Enen no Shouboutai?
I've never read it so i don't know if this is it, but it's new and made by the same author as Soul Eater
Aug 4, 2016 2:55 PM
Jul 2016

Thanks for any help in identifying these images
weedismyflowerAug 4, 2016 2:58 PM
Aug 4, 2016 3:13 PM
Aug 2016
It's not that, it's much darker. Like a theme of serial killers being awakened or something. When the guy kills or gets killed it's pretty gory, he gets dismembered
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
28 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1056 by Francis_0 »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

377 by Nissy »»
3 hours ago

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - Apr 23

3 by GudBoy »»
5 hours ago

» Do you guys read manga online or physically? ( 1 2 )

LemonXChio - Oct 27, 2023

67 by rurina-chan »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.