Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (60) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 17, 2016 5:22 AM

Jun 2014

脚本 / Scenario guy

ほとんど生き残れないですからね(笑)。これをどうやってアニメにするんだろうと思いましたけど、監督が
構成をやってくださるということなので、僕はそれに合わせて穴を埋めていければいいかなと思って。
Really, there's almost no survivors (*laughs*).
I wondered how we would make that into an anime, but the director is doing the composition, so I think all I need to do is go along with him and fill in any holes.

Thats the thing that I'm worried about the most (aside from the ep count)
Feb 17, 2016 6:26 AM

Mar 2013
TakeMyInYourArmy --
Since she seems to happy on how moe this Kagari is, likely the latter.

zaydgh123 --
Once we find out who the person actually is we can judge that better.
〜〜
From Chihaya's page before I take a look further:

ーーアニメの作り方としては、全体の流れを決めてから1話ずつ作っていくという感じですか?
-- After deciding on the flow of the whole thing, is the way you are making the anime one episode at a time?

田中 / Tanaka

そうですね。一応、全体通しで最後までプロットを作ってから1話ずつ書くという形なので、そういう作業はゲームと変わらないですね。
That's right. More or less, we are following through the whole thing to the end, making the plot and writing one episode per time, I don't think this operation is any different from the game.

ーーそもそもアニメの脚本をどうやって作るかというのは、読者のみんなさんも興味があるところだと思うんですが、どういった感じで進められているんですか?
-- To begin with, I think the readers will be interested in hearing about how you are making the scenario, in what kind of way is it developing?

田中 / Tanaka

現状だと脚本会議は週1回決まった時間に行われているという進行なんですけど、1回4〜5時間ぐらいみっちり話し合っています。
プロットを1回作って出して、それに対する直しをもらって、翌週までに直してまた出すというのを繰り返すという感じです。
プロットと並行して、書き上がった脚本のチェックもするという流れです。
In the present situation, we spend time having a meeting for the scenario once every week, but we have a discussion thoroughly for around 4~5 hours.
We make the plot one at a time and hand it out, and think about how to fix any mistakes we see, then we have to fix it by the next following week and hand it out again, and we repeat this cycle.
Keeping pace with the plot, we then check the written up script.
この妖怪め…何度背後に立とうが俺はこの川原から立ち退くつもりはない。逆に俺が貴様を追い払…なにその顔? 
ああ…前回失礼な事して、俺に睨まれたモンだから気に病んでるのか?心配御無用。男子高校生は傷つけられるのは慣れっこッス

Feb 17, 2016 6:54 AM

Nov 2014
Usuzumiiro said:

Comment-less Tanaka XD
Feb 17, 2016 7:49 AM

Jun 2014
"we are following through the whole thing to the end"
hopefully this is a sign for Rewrite to have 3-4 cours
Feb 17, 2016 8:15 AM

Dec 2012
They had me at Kagari was cute lol
Hopefully they're not spouting bs lol, this is turning out to be real good.
Feb 17, 2016 12:30 PM

Jun 2014
(Moon spoilers)
Feb 17, 2016 12:54 PM

Sep 2014
zaydgh123 said:
(Moon spoilers)

There is no sanity here, we are madmen engaging in usless folly.
Feb 17, 2016 12:56 PM

Aug 2014
ShieldKnight said:
zaydgh123 said:
(Moon spoilers)

That was so cute, made me fall for her~
Feb 17, 2016 1:30 PM

Dec 2012
Snappynator said:
ShieldKnight said:

That was so cute, made me fall for her~
Glad we're all in agreement w/ this lmao
Feb 17, 2016 1:37 PM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
"we are following through the whole thing to the end"
hopefully this is a sign for Rewrite to have 3-4 cours

That's what I was thinking.. But on the other side of that, it COULD possibly mean (not saying it definitely will) that they will try to do it in a split cour 12 + 12.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Feb 17, 2016 2:37 PM

Mar 2013
@TheKagariTalk
Well, as much as a Lucia fanboy I am, Moon Kagari, even if it isn't obvious, is the main girl of Rewrite.

〜〜
Sorry for being a bit late -- I was busy with thinking how to 'render' something in English with Sakura no Uta; I'll check it again later for any grammar or typos/reading errors.

Anyway, this is most of Chihaya's page done now. The bits remaining is a little bit about the game files and etc., and some blurred parts where I can't quite make out a certain character with 100% accuracy, so if someone can make those small parts more clear be my guest.

ーー 原作との整合性みたいなもの、考えながら進めていくわけですか?
-- Are you proceeding while thinking about the consistency with the original?

脚本 / Scenerio guy
その辺りは原作では、今のように隣に原作者のひとりがいてくださるので、「これで大丈夫ですかね?」みたいにすぐ意見を交換できるので、僕としては楽です。
It's still like in the original, where now even I have one of the authors of the original by side me, so I can say something like 'Is this OK like this?' and exchange opinions right away, so I'm at ease.

田中 / Tanaka
でも設定はかなり忘れちゃっているので、僕自身も確認しながらという感じです。
But I have forgotten the setting quite a bit, so even I have to re-check it.
〜〜
ゲームと違ってアニメは、毎日毎日お話を作っていくわけですけど、そういうところの苦労はありますか?
Unlike with the game, you are working everyday creating the story, but do you have any trouble doing this?

田中 / Tanaka

そこらへんは監督が指示をしてくれるので、毎日導入を工夫したりとか、引きを作ったりとかするのは、うまくやれているかなと思います。
About that, the director guides us, so I think coming up with an approach everyday, and building connections is going very well.

魁 / Kai

監督は結構具体例を挙げてくださいますよね。たとえば「ここでちはやを活躍させたい」とか。
キャラクターが多いので「このときあの子は何してたっけ」みたいなものがあるんですが、そういうのもカバーしてくれてます。
The director gives quite a lot of examples. For example, "I want you to have Chihaya be active in this part" and etc.
There's quite a lot of characters, so we often think something like "What were we doing with that girl this time again?", he also takes care of that kind of problem for us.

脚本 / Scenerio guy

構成をやってくださっているだけあって、ちゃんと盛り上がりも締め方も考えてくれていますね。僕としては脚本の中に身に集中できるのでありがたいです。
As expected of someone doing the composition, he's respectfully thinking of the climax of the story and how to tie it up as well.
I'm thankful to him for this as it means I can concentrate on the scenario.
〜〜
ーーゲームでは、構成が複雑なところもありますね。
-- In the game, there's parts where the composition is quite complicated too.

魁 / Kai

そういった意味では、ゲームの複雑さをちょっとわかりやすくというのは心がけていますね。
Putting it that way, we will be keeping in mind about the game's complexity, and make it easier.

脚本 / Scenerio guy

一見さんにもわかりやすい物語にできればなと思っています。その辺は、みんなさんの頭を悩ませてしまっているんですが(笑)。
We think it will be good if we can make it so it's a easier story to understand for the first-time viewers.
Though that worry about is on everyone's mind (*laughs*).

魁 / Kai

こちらはキャラクターの行動の目的と結果を知っているんですよね。
だから「初見だとこれは理解されないかもしれない」ということに、かえって気付かなかったりすることがあるんです。そこは不親切にならないように気を付けていますね。
We know the intentions behind the actions of the characters and the outcomes.
So, 'if they are a first-time viewer, they may not understand this point', it follows we may tend not to notice this. We are being careful not to make this point too unfriendly for them.

田中 / Tanaka

だから、設定が本編とちょっと違ってもいいかなと思っているんですよね。もちろん、ガラッと変わってしまってはダメなんで、なるべく整合性がとれるように調整はしているんですが。それを気にしすぎると、
わかりにくくなってしまいますからね。そのバランス感覚をだいぶ意識してやっています。
And as I said, I think it's OK if the setting is a little different from the original.
Of course it's not OK if we change it beyond recognition, but we are coordinating it so that it doesn't lack consistency. If you worry too much about it, it will become too complex to understand. I'm very aware of the sense of balance.

脚本 / Scenerio guy

僕としては、大元の設定は固まっているので、ヒロインたちをよりかわいく、ときに面白く……
Keyさんのゲームでおなじみの日常描写ですね。その辺のところをうまく出せればいいなと思っています。
In my opinion, the original source is stiff, so I want to make the heroines more cute, and more fun......
The everyday life portray that Key works are known for.
If I can produce this well, I'll be happy.

(The rest is from here is what I posted on the Yoshino bit...)

EDIT:
No need to thank me, I slacked off a bit anyway when I should of done it earlier...

The only bits left are about the game files (on Chihaya's page) and about the names on Shizuru's page, which I don't think anyone would care about... No more about the anime itself directly.

There's also a small bit on Chihaya's page where it is blurry, and I can't make out about 2 characters 100%, must I still get the gist of it still.
Basically, the interviewer asks if Tenshou is leading the meetings, they reply:

田中 / Tanaka

そうですね。監督を起点にしていろいろ決めている感じですかね。
That's right. From the starting point, the director decides on many things.

魁 / Kai

ビジュアル的なことも含めて、こうしたいという提案が監督からされることが多いですね。
Including visual aspects, the director gives many suggestions of what he wants us to do.

Tanaka then says: "Without the directors judgement of what we can and cannot do, there's many things we don't understand.
Like there being too many familiars, that we can't draw them all", along those lines and that's it.
〜〜
I'll probably be going to Anime Japan 2016, so if we get more information there or a PV which nobody posts (which I doubt they won't), I'll post it.

UsuzumiiroFeb 19, 2016 3:29 PM

Feb 17, 2016 7:06 PM

Sep 2011
It's a given that they'll do omnibus format. What I am curious about is how they will do it. Still, kudos for these so we can get clues on how they'll do omnibus format, and also how they'll do Rewrite as an anime in general.

Omnibus format aside, I'm very shocked on the rewrite of Rewrite. First is the anime and now the "improved" version of the game. That's what really excites me as a big Rewrite fan. I can't also wait for the new Rewrite game. I guess it'll improve the lots of inconsistencies, which that'll be damn awesome.

Feb 18, 2016 11:18 AM

Jun 2014
Usuzumiiro said:

魁 / Kai
そういった意味では、ゲームの複雑さをちょっとわかりやすくというのは心がけていますね。
Putting it that way, we will be keeping in mind about the game's complexity, and make it easier.

Heavy foreshadowing for the Omnibus format, I pray that they will do it in the anime.
Feb 18, 2016 2:54 PM

Nov 2014
zaydgh123 said:
Usuzumiiro said:

Heavy foreshadowing for the Omnibus format, I pray that they will do it in the anime.

That's really the only way to adapt Rewrite.
Feb 19, 2016 1:03 PM

Jun 2014
sooo I'm assuming that the translation of the interview is complete , Thank you very much Usuzumiiro :D
Feb 19, 2016 2:00 PM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
sooo I'm assuming that the translation of the interview is complete , Thank you very much Usuzumiiro :D

Yeah, I think that was all of it. Though, he said he'll keep us posted if any more news surface!
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Feb 19, 2016 3:03 PM

Nov 2014
Thank you for translating this for us!
Feb 19, 2016 3:53 PM

Jan 2013
I didn't reply in this topic yet, but followed the translations. Thanks indeed for your hard work! Looking forward to more translated news.
Feb 19, 2016 3:55 PM
Jul 2012
Thanks for the translation as always.

I hope the common route is good that's my biggest worry about this adaption.
Feb 25, 2016 1:48 AM

Aug 2013
TKotarou said:
Oh thank God.
Now i just need the hear the episode count... 50 pls?
Lol ok hopefully atleast 26.

still kinda worried about that script writer though...

It will be 12.
2 for each route.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 25, 2016 1:49 AM

Dec 2012
rsc-pl said:
TKotarou said:
Oh thank God.
Now i just need the hear the episode count... 50 pls?
Lol ok hopefully atleast 26.

still kinda worried about that script writer though...

It will be 12.
2 for each route.
that confirmed? .
Feb 25, 2016 1:52 AM

Aug 2013
TKotarou said:
rsc-pl said:

It will be 12.
2 for each route.
that confirmed? .

Nope, but I'm prepared for the worst. And I'm not really happy about omnibus format fact. I definitely prefer adaptations like Clannad, Kanon or even Little Busters. Focusing on main route without rushing is the best thing. This sereis needs minimum 60eps for ominubus format. It's impossible, so omnibus format will be even worse.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 25, 2016 1:55 AM

Dec 2012
rsc-pl said:
TKotarou said:
that confirmed? .

Nope, but I'm prepared for the worst. And I'm not really happy about omnibus format fact. I definitely prefer adaptations like Clannad, Kanon or even Little Busters. Focusing on main route without rushing is the best thing. This sereis needs minimum 60eps for ominubus format. It's impossible, so omnibus format will be even worse.
It would never really work w/out Omnibus format tbh
Feb 25, 2016 1:56 AM

Jun 2014
60 episodes is too much
as I said many times, Rewrite can be done just fine with 3 cours only

First season (26 episodes)
Common route: 5 episodes
Kotori Route: 4 episodes
Chihaya Route: 4 episodes
Lucia route: 5 episodes
Shizuru route: 3 episodes
Akane route: 5 episodes

Second season (12 episodes)
Moon: 2 episodes
Terra: 10 episodes

we can all agree that the biggest issue with Rewrite is that it drags for too long at first, the anime can fix that issue, but if you give the anime 60 episodes it won't fix that issue, it will just make it even more boring
Feb 25, 2016 1:56 AM

Aug 2013
TKotarou said:
rsc-pl said:

I know, I read VN, but omnibus format with even 24 eps will be a total disaster.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 25, 2016 1:58 AM

Dec 2012
rsc-pl said:
TKotarou said:

I know, I read VN, but omnibus format with even 24 eps will be a total disaster.
What @zaydgh123 said, honestly that's the best we could hope for.
Feb 25, 2016 5:06 AM

Aug 2009
Thanks @Usuzumiiro for the translation. It was very interesting to read.
Feb 25, 2016 9:34 AM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
60 episodes is too much
as I said many times, Rewrite can be done just fine with 3 cours only

First season (26 episodes)
Common route: 5 episodes
Kotori Route: 4 episodes
Chihaya Route: 4 episodes
Lucia route: 5 episodes
Shizuru route: 3 episodes
Akane route: 5 episodes

Second season (12 episodes)
Moon: 2 episodes
Terra: 10 episodes

we can all agree that the biggest issue with Rewrite is that it drags for too long at first, the anime can fix that issue, but if you give the anime 60 episodes it won't fix that issue, it will just make it even more boring

This is honestly a perfect way to balance out the stories. For 3 cours that is. If Little Busters could get a 26 + 13 with Warner Budgets, I'm sure Rewrite can get the same with Aniplex
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Feb 27, 2016 8:20 PM

Aug 2015
All the talk about the anime restriction and length making me worried. I hope it gets a decent episode count.
Mar 11, 2016 12:50 AM

Jun 2014
@Usuzumiiro
I found this official advertizing art, could you please tell me if it has some important info?

Mar 11, 2016 2:30 AM

Sep 2014
zaydgh123 said:
@Usuzumiiro
I found this official advertizing art, could you please tell me if it has some important info?

I glanced through it and the main point seems to be announcing that it will be broadcasted this summer and that a key visual has been released, it also gives an intro to Rewrite and lists some other stuff by key etc.
There is no sanity here, we are madmen engaging in usless folly.
Mar 11, 2016 3:11 AM

Mar 2013
It doesn't seem to be visible for me, neither can I save it -- do you mind giving the direct link for it? I'll take a look.

EDIT: It's a brief introduction of the anime. About Tanaka providing support for the whole scenario and the staff in general ('A-san' still isn't revealed). Nothing we don't already know of.

The text from the image anyway in case anyone wants it:

舞台は縁僅かな都市・風祭。
年1回の収穫祭の目前に、衝はにわかに活気づいていた。
高校生の天王寺瑚太朗は、オカルト雑誌のアルバイトのため、街の怪しいウワサ話を集め始める。
そのころ、彼の周辺には不思議な現象が多発していた。
その小さな変化こそ、壮大な運命の歯車が回り出すきざしで……。
『CLANNAD』『リトルバスターズ!』などで知られるKeyが、田中ロミオ氏をメインライターに迎えて生まれたPCの大ヒット作が、待望のTVアニメ化。
原作のアニメパートを担当した天衝氏が監督を務め、アニメ本脚には田中氏も全面協力。
さらに原作そのままのメインキャスト陣も発表されるなど、原作の魅力を120%生かした究極のアニメに期待しよう!!

Ruben_Jb -- Either that, or next month when Key are having a booth. http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/ksllive_2016/sp/
UsuzumiiroMar 11, 2016 8:48 AM

Mar 11, 2016 3:22 AM

Jun 2014
here
https://yande.re/post/show?md5=22c555df39f63b7e33b0fce967b099dc

EDIT: I guess we aren't getting info until AnimeJapan, thanks for the translation
Zayd__Mar 11, 2016 6:33 AM
Mar 11, 2016 8:30 AM

Jan 2013
zaydgh123 said:
here
https://yande.re/post/show?md5=22c555df39f63b7e33b0fce967b099dc

EDIT: I guess we aren't getting info until AnimeJapan, thanks for the translation

I think it is likely there'll be a PV or more info at AnimeJapan, right? Tell me it is haha.
Mar 12, 2016 5:18 AM
Jul 2015
Aniplex list Rewrite in their line-up for AnimeJapan so we will surely get a PV.

http://www.aniplex.co.jp/aj2016/lineup/
Mar 12, 2016 6:15 AM

Jun 2014
OH THANK GOD.
only two weeks left, lets stay strong !
Mar 12, 2016 6:37 AM

Jan 2013
Would be terrible if there wouldn't be a PV then...
Mar 12, 2016 9:53 AM

Sep 2011
Finally we will be getting a PV soon enough. I've been waiting for this the whole fucking time.

Mar 12, 2016 10:43 AM

Nov 2013
I surely can't be the only one that's both excited and terrified for that PV am I?
Mar 12, 2016 11:44 AM

Jul 2013
Zyzyoro said:
I surely can't be the only one that's both excited and terrified for that PV am I?

I'm in the same boat as you but it's more so anxious excitement for me
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 13, 2016 3:16 PM

Sep 2015
sanata50lbsb said:
Zyzyoro said:

I'm in the same boat as you but it's more so anxious excitement for me

Only 2 more weeks, I'm extremely excited as well, all we can really do is hope that all goes well and the PV is good.

Mar 14, 2016 12:35 AM
Jan 2013
I suppose I'm also anxious-excited for the PV~
Mar 17, 2016 2:48 PM

Sep 2015
Does anyone else think that Rewrite is going to keep the original OP and ED from the visual novel? They'd have to cut a lot of it out, but I really love them and think they'd suit the series well.

Well, guess we'll find out soon.

Mar 17, 2016 2:56 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
PeacefulWard said:
Does anyone else think that Rewrite is going to keep the original OP and ED from the visual novel? They'd have to cut a lot of it out, but I really love them and think they'd suit the series well.

Has an anime adaptation ever kept the OPs/EDs of its source material?
Mar 17, 2016 2:59 PM

Sep 2014
PeacefulWard said:

In keeping with Key's tradition, I'm sure that "philosophyz" will be the opening theme...although it will probably be a remix version (just like with Little Busters) for merchandise reasons. For some reason, I'm keep thinking that the OP will be sung by LiSA since she's always sung actiony Aniplex shows.

There are multiple different EDs. I don't know what ED that Tensho/Key will pick, but I hope it's a new song as I want the endings to be only during route finales.

HaXXspetten said:
PeacefulWard said:

Almost every Key adaption. FSN 2006. White Album 2.
Mar 17, 2016 3:03 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
exleader75 said:
HaXXspetten said:

Well if we're just talking about the song, sure. Hardly the exact same video as well though (which is pretty obvious since I doubt VN OPs just so happen to be exactly 90 seconds long very often)

Though even the theme songs are most often light remixes
Mar 17, 2016 6:29 PM

Jul 2013
exleader75 said:
PeacefulWard said:

In keeping with Key's tradition, I'm sure that "philosophyz" will be the opening theme...although it will probably be a remix version (just like with Little Busters) for merchandise reasons. For some reason, I'm keep thinking that the OP will be sung by LiSA since she's always sung actiony Aniplex shows.

There are multiple different EDs. I don't know what ED that Tensho/Key will pick, but I hope it's a new song as I want the endings to be only during route finales.

HaXXspetten said:

As much as I like LiSa, I actually wouldn't want her to sing Philosophyz. I'd rather have the same singer as the original come back for a remix like in Little Busters.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 17, 2016 9:11 PM

Sep 2015
sanata50lbsb said:
exleader75 said:

As much as I like LiSa, I actually wouldn't want her to sing Philosophyz. I'd rather have the same singer as the original come back for a remix like in Little Busters.

Yeah, I think the singer of Philosophyz did a perfect job. No need to replace her, hopefully.

Mar 18, 2016 12:12 AM

Jun 2014
"Philosophyz" for the opening, "Yami no Kanata e" for the ending.

"To you who never lies" as a special ending for the last episodes of Lucia and Akane's routes, "Love Letter" for Shizuru.

They might use some of the songs of the remix albums as insert songs for Chihaya and Kotori.

"Song of Passage" as the ending for Moon.

And an original opening/ending for Terra's anime (that will most likely take a track from the VN and make it a song just like Refrains "Boys be Smile" and Clannad's "Toki wo Kizamu Uta")

This is what I want tbh
Mar 18, 2016 4:50 AM

Jan 2015
zaydgh123 said:
"Philosophyz" for the opening, "Yami no Kanata e" for the ending.

"To you who never lies" as a special ending for the last episodes of Lucia and Akane's routes, "Love Letter" for Shizuru.

They might use some of the songs of the remix albums as insert songs for Chihaya and Kotori.

"Song of Passage" as the ending for Moon.

And an original opening/ending for Terra's anime (that will most likely take a track from the VN and make it a song just like Refrains "Boys be Smile" and Clannad's "Toki wo Kizamu Uta")

You just listed the perfect combination! I don't know what the odds are, but i really hope for something like this as well.

Especially "Yami no Kanata e" for the ending because man, that song just leaves me bombed.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (60) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.