Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltia: Mamotta Ningen-tachi ni Uragirarete Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2016 5:27 AM

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another episode. (^_^)/

Blackmailing in the middle and the last part, megane dude just stared at his sensei being raped....

Is this really the final episode???
LeknaatDec 22, 2022 1:27 AM
Jan 31, 2016 8:52 PM

Feb 2015
Episode 2 is still better
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Feb 1, 2016 4:53 AM
Feb 2014
Random storyline. Blackmail on blackmail.
Feb 2, 2016 5:45 PM

Jul 2012
storyline seems like everything else poro pours out :P
But i will always love their design >.<

seriously though, seeing how this ends there might be another episode.
Feb 4, 2016 8:00 AM

Apr 2011
Damn Poro and their cliffhangers. H scenes felt too short.

Episode 2 and 3 are my favorite episode. We haven't seen the twintailed girl and its already over.
Feb 6, 2016 4:25 AM
Oct 2013
Smart thing to do would've been to just let the student suffer consequences of his actions.

At least not doing so made her get the blackmailception sex and then the student seeing her shameful self getting banged on with the nipple and ass exposure XD

For an ending it is too random and inconclusive. Would be funny to see the student bang her next (≧∇≦)
Feb 6, 2016 11:07 PM

May 2015
Student of the year 2016. Teacher save him from an ass whoop, teacher gets raped for his sake and then when he noticed he was having sex at the mercy of Mr. scumbag he stares and do nothing...... I don’t even ≖_≖

The dude doesn’t deserve to have a piece of Suzune-sensei unless he “Man Up” and take control, control of a (the) situation, be strong, rise to the moment...

Or maybe he is a scumbag and he “Turncoat” on sensei and start blackmailing her himself…

If this the ending, the ending is left with many questions unanswered... Where is the demon girl (mastermind) Maya from episode 2? What is the fate of Yuuri (girl from episode 1&2) did he fall completly?

This past episodes 3&4 have so much potential... Yep! wasted by the studio... In terms of feeling the despair of the person who is being coerced in my opinion episode 1&2 did a much better job...
Roy_FockerFeb 6, 2016 11:12 PM
Feb 7, 2016 9:02 AM
Aug 2015
There is probably gonna be more episodes.
Feb 14, 2016 7:36 PM

Jun 2014
IDK how I feel about this. I liked the train scene tho
H is love H is life
Dec 23, 2018 9:10 AM
Dec 2017
testamentKAISER said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another episode. (^_^)/

Blackmailing in the middle and the last part, megane dude just stared at his sensei being raped....

Is this really the final episode???
Basically it sucked a lot. Blackmailing also sucks.
Dec 23, 2018 9:14 AM
Dec 2017
Roy_Focker said:
Student of the year 2016. Teacher save him from an ass whoop, teacher gets raped for his sake and then when he noticed he was having sex at the mercy of Mr. scumbag he stares and do nothing...... I don’t even ≖_≖

The dude doesn’t deserve to have a piece of Suzune-sensei unless he “Man Up” and take control, control of a (the) situation, be strong, rise to the moment...

Or maybe he is a scumbag and he “Turncoat” on sensei and start blackmailing her himself…

If this the ending, the ending is left with many questions unanswered... Where is the demon girl (mastermind) Maya from episode 2? What is the fate of Yuuri (girl from episode 1&2) did he fall completly?

This past episodes 3&4 have so much potential... Yep! wasted by the studio... In terms of feeling the despair of the person who is being coerced in my opinion episode 1&2 did a much better job...
Not only this, but all companies must start to bring good endings to their serieses. A lot of hentais are left incomplete with bad endings. I mean what is this? 3 with 4 years later the company which made Kuroinu has returned and started a reboot on it. Seems like a good sign.
Dec 23, 2018 9:16 AM
Dec 2017
H-H-H-H-H said:
Wtf? You find this normal? Would you like to see your girlfriend being raped by a lowlife old man and you being like the student, just staring at them and do nothing? You are pathetic.
Dec 23, 2018 12:02 PM

Jun 2013
Caster_Nitocris said:
H-H-H-H-H said:
Wtf? You find this normal? Would you like to see your girlfriend being raped by a lowlife old man and you being like the student, just staring at them and do nothing? You are pathetic.
no? Why would I want that lmao. Don't ever relate to the betas in these type of h if you were going to relate to anyone at all that is.
Jun 13, 2020 5:39 AM
Apr 2020
Blackmail after blackmail where are the police to serve justice and also How the heck did that 2nd guy get a video of the store owner and teacher inside the store using his smartphone wtf.
Apr 24, 2:30 PM

Sep 2012
Pretty funny how the guy from the shop is the same one from Machi Gurumi no Wana.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltia: Mamotta Ningen-tachi ni Uragirarete Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Sep 25, 2015

12 by XtianXXxD »»
Feb 25, 2021 1:05 PM

Poll: » The end?

JewlZ25 - Jun 12, 2016

3 by Fleming-Armor01 »»
Jan 10, 2019 9:18 PM

Poll: » Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltia: Mamotta Ningen-tachi ni Uragirarete Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 1, 2014

23 by DarkZane966 »»
Sep 15, 2015 11:39 AM

Poll: » Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltia: Mamotta Ningen-tachi ni Uragirarete Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2014

9 by User-san »»
Nov 14, 2014 4:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.