Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 21, 2016 11:48 AM
Aug 2015
Could someone explain the DC arc for me? I get the overall gist but I'm still confused, mostly on the political aspects of the arc. Also just wanted to say I'm totally loving Ging and paristons interaction, and how sinister the 4th prince of kakin is. I've got a feeling that this arc will be the best in shonen. Like the setup is mind blowing, togashi set up his pieces well.
SupremeKageJan 22, 2016 9:20 AM
Jan 26, 2016 12:10 AM

Nov 2014
It's not easy to understand yet but it looks like various factions are heading for the DC. Everyone also appears to have different objectives in mind.
I'll have to re-read those chapters again before I can give you a brief overview as it's been more than a year now :/

Something I'm still thinking about is Gyro and the Phantom Troupe. But we won't have a clear picture until Togashi continues the manga.
Jan 26, 2016 12:16 PM
Aug 2015
Mika said:
It's not easy to understand yet but it looks like various factions are heading for the DC. Everyone also appears to have different objectives in mind.
I'll have to re-read those chapters again before I can give you a brief overview as it's been more than a year now :/

Something I'm still thinking about is Gyro and the Phantom Troupe. But we won't have a clear picture until Togashi continues the manga.

Thanks, yeah I'm wondering what togashi has in plan for gyro and gon's encounter. I'm hoping that at least some members of the Phantom troupe have a role in the current arc, possibly as body guards for on of the royal prince of kakin
Jan 26, 2016 2:20 PM

Sep 2013
spoiler if you haven't caught up.
ichii_1Jan 26, 2016 5:45 PM
Jan 26, 2016 5:32 PM

Nov 2014
@Ichii_1 - exactly that, thank you :)
Feb 8, 2016 9:41 AM

Dec 2013
SupremeKage said:
Mika said:

Thanks, yeah I'm wondering what togashi has in plan for gyro and gon's encounter. I'm hoping that at least some members of the Phantom troupe have a role in the current arc, possibly as body guards for on of the royal prince of kakin

why in the hell would pt members be body guards?

More topics from this board

» Yoshihiro Togashi has started working on "Hunter x Hunter" again according to his latest tweet.

deg - May 1

17 by krilljeremiah1 »»
May 7, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.